Worthlessness of a championship

As you all by now know randy orton is world champion again it might just be me but I can't for the life of me see the sense in this what is the point of putting the belt on someone one only for it to be taken away a few days later its a load of crap orton is more like cena every week as much as I like the wwe the reluctance to push someone else is terrible it stinks give someone else a chance let a new guy run with the belt,even Sheamus had the belt took of him I can't watch this any longer things need to change even the most ardent fan can surely see this.

Firstly, this should be a spoiler.. Secondly alot of us are pissed at this decision, but in my opinion Christian was always just going to be a transitional champ, i just wished it was for atleast a month, and not a few days..

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Like most of the IWC, I am also pissed off.

The only reasonable explination I can come up with is they were planning to have Christian cost Edge at ER with a pretty epic Heel turn, but cause of Egde's untimely retirement they had to give the title to Christian.

Acording to the news reports the fans decided who got to fight Christian for the title on SD! and they picked Orton and Orton took it down, So I can imagine Christian doing a Heel turn and beating down on Orton and blaming the fans saying something like "Its all your fault I lost it cause you were the ones who let the fight happen, after all i've done for you yadda yadda yadda"

Thats the only thing I can see happening that makes sense to be honest...

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles

*picks up his phone and dials 1-800-ROBSTAR*

Yeah we have another one. No no, this one's actually in the SMACKDOWN! section instead of the main section. I know, I know, I know, it's supposed to be in the spoilers. Don't get pissed at me! I didn't make it, some dude named navi or nexy or something, I don't know, did it. Yeah he didn't even tag it as a spoiler, just said "worthlessness of a championship." I know right!? I stumbled on it without even KNOWING it was a spoiler. Kinda douchey if you ask me... Anyway, you'll be over to deal with it by this afternoon? Great! See you then!

*Edit: Please do not actually dial that number, I have no idea what you'll get. You may actually get robstar or you may get the Pennsylvanian mafia. They aren't that creative, I know, what with calling themselves the "robstars." Anyway, try at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear-O-Matic View Post
    *picks up his phone and dials 1-800-ROBSTAR*

Yeah we have another one. No no, this one's actually in the SMACKDOWN! section instead of the main section. I know, I know, I know, it's supposed to be in the spoilers. Don't get pissed at me! I didn't make it, some dude named navi or nexy or something, I don't know, did it. Yeah he didn't even tag it as a spoiler, just said "worthlessness of a championship." I know right!? I stumbled on it without even KNOWING it was a spoiler. Kinda douchey if you ask me... Anyway, you'll be over to deal with it by this afternoon? Great! See you then!

*Edit: Please do not actually dial that number, I have no idea what you'll get. You may actually get robstar or you may get the Pennsylvanian mafia. They aren't that creative, I know, what with calling themselves the "robstars." Anyway, try at your own risk.

This made me ROFL..

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !