Thread: Heyo!

Heyo!

Hi, I'm new, obviously, and I've decided its time for me to troll this site!

My hobbies include but are not limited to...

-Starting flame wars
    -Picking fights with senior members
    -Calling anyone who doesn't agree with me a mark
    -Whenever I lose an argument and I am forced to put my foot in my mouth, I choose to not post my rebut and only retreat back into my hole where I can live to start another fight later.
    -Seeing how long I can get under people's skin until I am finally banned, then I will make a second account and get banned for good at that time.

I kid, I kid. Just learned a lot from past members in my time of browsing the place.

For my real intro, I've been reading over this forum for the past few months and now I've finally worked up the courage to put myself out there. I've been a wrestling fan since 2002 and only got into the IWC this year, so I will try to be as humble as possible. I have a vass preference to the WWE but I respect the hell out of the TNA originals (But I really hate its management and the WWE rejects who hog up the time slot by venting their frustration to the guys "up north." As for the WWE there really is no one I hate and just want the best out of the show itself. As with recent events, I don't think the Cena/Miz feud is over and at least the Miz wasn't buried last night. Meanwhile, as much as I like Randy Orton, it really sucks Christian was stripped of the title just like that. I hope a storyline in this will work itself out and judging from Christian's reaction that this may be far from over. Here's hoping.
    Anyways, hope I am welcomed here will be as humble as possible during my EWN tenure (if someone's post gets under my skin here, I can just rely on one of you guys to handle the situation instead of a n00b like me XD).

Hello and welcome mate, happy posting!

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Allow me as an EWN original to welcome you to the forums!! Happy posting!!

Also, be sure to check out the link in my sig. or go to the 'be the booker' section and view the 2 EWNCW threads. If you're interested, join up!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Hello and welcome!

JBW! JBW! JBW! Lol

LEGGOD!