Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hell they put the title on Khali...so yeah its possible

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Hell they put the title on Khali...so yeah its possible
    That was the Khali of 4 years ago, not the Khali of yesterday.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I didn't find him entertaining then either, but I see what you mean.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

I love the idea.Does anyone remember 2006's mark henry?The best of mark ever!The fued with kurt angle was great.The mark vs rey match last friday was a step up from what mark usually does in the ring.Henry is a great heel,but i dont see him winning it.Todays smackdown is reminding me of 2006 smackdown.Randy orton,(heel) mark henry,and booker t
    [IMG]IMG]http://http://www.asportsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/watch-TNA-vs-NJPW-[/IMG]Get Hyped

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I think it's a good thing. Mark Henry's not going to win the title, but he deserves to be in the main event, as he's paid his dues. Also, Christian can have a good match with Henry. Also it means that Christian is in line for a prolonged run as champ, which is what we all want.

Completely agree. I always liked Mark Henry so it will be nice to see him get a little love.

I'm happy because I don't hate Mark Hnery and I love Christian, and as said before hopefully this means Christian will get an extended title run, which would be awesome. Again this could be great if utilized the correct way.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    What's the difference? He walked like he shit himself back then too. Even Mark Henry was faster than Khali four years ago.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

all good, but I have seen it already it's was called WWE/ECW! Will they change the color of the belt to black aswell like they did with the wwe/ecw title....

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    What's the difference? He walked like he shit himself back then too. Even Mark Henry was faster than Khali four years ago.
    Yeah, but then he was build up serious, yesterday he was a fairy.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Mark Henry is an excellent choice for Christian's first title defense since ABR is now on Raw. Mark while he may not be the best on the mic, he like Kane shortly before his MITB/WH title run was well respected by the fans and has above-average in-ring ability to push Christian into getting back into the swing of main-event form. Another benefit on the timing of this, is that smaller champions (based on stature, not height) tend to have more entertaining (3 star+) matches with larger wrestlers than wrestlers of a same build type as they are. (The few exceptions that tend to exist, tend to make 4+ star matches, but they have to be right people, right time). Henry is also pretty good at playing the monster heel (ECW Run). I love this idea of having him versus Christian. While I doubt Henry will win the title, I hope the feud it does last 2-3 months, as it will re-build Henry and Christian's credibility, and give a great transition into another upper-midcard heel that could start a feud going into Summerslam such as others have said Cody Rhodes or possibly even Wade Barrett or Sheamus.