Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Cena 5 years ago

    I know there is alot of talk about Cena being stale and needing a new gimmick or turn, but how long should a gimmick last?

    Ive just been watching Vengance 06 and Cena hasnt changed at all since...he dresses the same..enters the same...his music is? you guessed it the same!

    I didn't realise it had been that long! 5 years of it and it doesnt look like its going to change before mania 28?

    so how long do you think it should last and what would you change on Cena?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  2. #2
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    The gimmick sells well so don't expect a change anytime soon

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    I know there is alot of talk about Cena being stale and needing a new gimmick or turn, but how long should a gimmick last?

    Ive just been watching Vengance 06 and Cena hasnt changed at all since...he dresses the same..enters the same...his music is? you guessed it the same!

    I didn't realise it had been that long! 5 years of it and it doesnt look like its going to change before mania 28?

    so how long do you think it should last and what would you change on Cena?
    cena is poster boy of wwe they will keep him the same as long as he brings in money

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    cena is poster boy of wwe they will keep him the same as long as he brings in money
    Agreed its sells but they can still make adjustments to keep it fresh and still sell.

    If he was to make a new CD, 1 of the tracks being a new entrance song...would that do any harm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

  5. #5
    I agree that as long as he's posterboy his gimmick wont change, so maybe mix his move set up abit, or he just needs a feud where he doesnt always come out on top, a feud thats actually even and interesting..

    HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

  6. #6
    The only thing I would change is letting him shake up his moveset a little. Let him hit a few different suplexes, a few different powerbombs. Let him keep his music (CM Punk has had the same music since he debued, and how long has Mysterio had Booyaka), his look, his promos. Just tone down SuperCena and let him wrestle a little more.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

  7. #7
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    I agree that as long as he's posterboy his gimmick wont change, so maybe mix his move set up abit, or he just needs a feud where he doesnt always come out on top, a feud thats actually even and interesting..
    One of his most interesting fueds was with edge in 06. He didn't always come out on top, AND his matches were SECTACULAR. I wish they could duplicate that
    Be afraid....be VERYY afraid..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by HBKfan#1 View Post
    One of his most interesting fueds was with edge in 06. He didn't always come out on top, AND his matches were SECTACULAR. I wish they could duplicate that
    05-06 were two years i didnt really keep up with WWE.. really wish i did :/

    HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.