Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Black Ninja!
    ADR vs. Cena is imminent but Punk is most likely going to floataround until his contract issue is resolved one way or the other; Maybe he could turn face after Nexus implodes (again)?

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eguds View Post
    I think Nexus breaks up and Punk has a feud with Mason Ryan
    obvious? yes, simple, yes, but i like that feud. but mason will have to go over on punk, and thats where i think the feud is bad. but hey maybe vince is leary of giving punk another push without signing a contract.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    After seeing raw i have to questions:

What is going to happen with cm punk??

losing to orton leaves him kind of weak and nexus seems to be falling apart, and i hope they are not going to be having a feud with big show and kane because that would be boring.

Alberto del rio again having a feud with mysterio???

I hope that is not what will happen because it would be very repetitive and i thought that the reason for the draft is to have new feuds, so i hope it is not a long feud

thougts???
    I think 2 or 3 things could happen for CM Punk????
    1 WWE continues to bury him and punish him for being unhappy.
    2 Which I hope right now him and Mason Ryan get a tag title shot..
    3 Maybe and hopefully he will be consider a contender for the US title???

Del Rio and Rey Mysterio.... well this could lead into Del Rio push for the WWE title???
    I would think that what this feud will be a contenders feud to crown a new number one contender after this month..
    Most likely Miz will face Cena once more at Over the Limit and Rey vs Del Rio.....

Blog Entries
    I also think Vince was never high on Punk and his striaght-edge character...
    Vince has always like guys who ar big and ripped and are superman like heros....

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I also think Vince was never high on Punk and his striaght-edge character...
    Vince has always like guys who ar big and ripped and are superman like heros....
    well he did make him one of the fastest triple crown champions ever and two time mitb winner, so i think he was high on punk

p.d christian is now also triple crown champion

I think it'll be Punk and Ryan or, The New Nexus as a group, with different pairings, going for the WWE Tag Titles. Then they'll defend them a couple of times, with the ongoing storyline of unrest in Nexus between Ryan and Punk, and the confusion internally. Leading to a fued between the two. Losing the tag Titles and continuing a singles feud, and everything that revovles around that with Nexus members, control of Nexus, Nexus splitting up, but all revolving around the Punk Ryan thing.