Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah, I'm just glad that they haven't had the commentators make any comparisons with Batista on screen (yet). I hope he becomes his own man too.
    I can see him maybe costing Big Show and Kane the tag titles soon, then feuding with one of them to start him off.. Have him go over either of them to start him off. For example he could kayfabe injure Big Show for a month during their feud and use that as a showcase of his dominant ability.

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    I can see him maybe costing Big Show and Kane the tag titles soon, then feuding with one of them to start him off.. Have him go over either of them to start him off. For example he could kayfabe injure Big Show for a month during their feud and use that as a showcase of his dominant ability.
    That would be a good place to start. Seeing as Show and indeed Kane are primarily used to get new guys over these days. A feud with Kofi for the US title could be something good for him too.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That would be a good place to start. Seeing as Show and indeed Kane are primarily used to get new guys over these days. A feud with Kofi for the US title could be something good for him too.
    I agree a US title feud will be good, but i think Kofi only won the belt to keep it on RAW, and will drop it soon. I think his feuds depend on what happens with the nexus. Because leaving them will turn him face in my eyes, putting a feud with kane and big show out of the picture..

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !