Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I'd Like to see DH Smith get a Push
    or Barrett get a real push

I Have never really been a fan of Drew Mcintyre
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerrastone View Post
    Im not a big fan of Barrett either. I think he is kind of bland. Especially with this Corre crap.
    I am a fan of Barrett but not Corre Does WWE really have problems with this

Build a Heel Faction make them seem badass by taking out everything in front off them then a Hero Comes in Destroys the faction wow you have a hero who seems untouchable It seems the "E" arent only ignoring wrestle sense but also common sense
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Fresh Member
    well im from wales and i think mcintyre and wade are going to be huge. at the rate the titles get changed at the moment they will both be world champs one day. barrett will be a bigger star though and with good reason he is a fantastic heel. i think mason ryan has potential aswell but in the uk there is plenty of undicovered talent. there is company here in south wales called celtic wrestling. there is a clip of barrent,mcintyre and a face sheamus having a match in front of a crowd of like 38! just a few years back. also in this company there is an amazing guy called vic viper who one day might have his chance. anyone from the uk could come along at any moment if they keep their eyes out. P.S a good gimmick to get over as a heel would be a football (sorry soccer) hooligan, thats what ive always tought anyway

Blog Entries
    The uK have a lot of talent with potential.
    McIntyre, Barrett, and Ryan all have the potential to be big in WWE. I'm not sure why McIntyre has been given a prolonged push, so I hope something happens for him this year. Barrett has already got main event experience, and I see him back up there by the end of the year. Ryan is very green and has a lot to learn. But, he's a patient and level headed guy (i know, I've met him a few times), so I expect big things from him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

mason ryan or drew or barret

yes yes yes