Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What do you mean?
    kofi is a cartoon character, just reiterating my previous statement with a qoute of yours

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markedout4life View Post
    kofi is a cartoon character, just reiterating my previous statement with a qoute of yours
    Oh I see. Yeah, I just don't see him serious enough to win the big one. A heel turn might be beneficial though, look what it's done to R-Truth. His character is actually quite interesting now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Oh I see. Yeah, I just don't see him serious enough to win the big one. A heel turn might be beneficial though, look what it's done to R-Truth. His character is actually quite interesting now.
    ugh. yeah.... truth had a decent gimmick that he ruined with awful mic skills, but he is turning it around as a bad guy. i dont know what his music is gonna be, but it shouldnt be him rapping.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RampantLion2010 View Post
    He wouldn't be the first. Booker T has won it as the WWE WHC, The Rock is half black/half Samoan (maybe a stretch...), and you have to remember the reign of Ron Simmons back in WCW, although that's not WWE. But, yes, I do hope to see him as champion someday, after he gets rid of this Jamaican bouncy ball gimmick, and starts being a little "meaner". (Feud with Orton)
    You could go back to Iceman King Parsons in World Clas, he held their World title..... way before Ron Simmons, The Rock or Booker T or Ron Killings/R Truth!!!!
    But I just don't see Kofi winning a world title!!! I mean he would have to get past Cena, Miz and Del Rio, and Rey to be a contender i bet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markedout4life View Post
    Yup i agree. He's okay in the ring but is just another Cartoon persona like Rey and Cena.

He's lost in the transition between two gimmicks. He's a guy from ghana that thinks he's still jamaican? I'm confused. Why not have Sheamus pretending he's dutch next.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!