Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RampantLion2010 View Post
    SMH, thank you for proving my point. I never said he won the WWE Championship (the actual name of the title), but the WWE's version of the World Heavyweight Championship (the big gold belt; ya know, the one the HANDED to Triple H). My argument is that it is INDEED an official WWE World Championship belt. While not the WWE Title lineage, the one currently held by Cena.

I do hope that puts an end to our little quarrel.
    There are 2 titles neither of them are called wwe whc, one is whc and 1 wwe, when booker won it, it was wwe not wwe whc
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

This is giving me a headache. Forget it. No point.

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    1/13 – Randy Orton (subbing for Booker T) beat Chris Benoit to win the best of 7 series 4-3
    2/19 No Way Out – lost U.S. title to Chris Benoit
    4/2 WrestleMania 22 – w/Sharmell lost a handicap match to The Boogeyman
    5/21 Judgment Day – King of the Ring Finals: beat Lashley
    7/15 SNME - Batista, Rey Mysterio, & Lashley beat King Booker, Mark Henry, & Finlay
    7/23 Great American Bash – beat Rey Mysterio to win the World Heavyweight Championship
    8/20 SummerSlam - lost to Batista by DQ
    10/8 No Mercy - beat Batista, Finlay, and Lashley
    11/5 Cyber Sunday - beat John Cena & Big Show
    11/26 Survivor Series - lost the World Heavyweight Championship to Batista
    12/17 Armageddon - w/Finlay lost to Batista & John Cena

Sorry buddy this is his record for 06. Has you see he became King Booker 5/21 and won the WHC on 7/23
    At this time Edge was WWE champ, at the time he was using the rated R belt

No black talent has held the WWE title.
    Thanks for saying that I'm tired of everyone thinking Booker or the rock are the first black WWE champions.

Holy shit I'm talking about FULL BLACK and the WWE TITLE. Not half black, World Title or Black Champions from WCW or different promotions

The bigger question is...does any of this really matter? I do believe the thread was started to focus on kofi kingston. And to answer, no I don't think he'll grab a top tier title push anytime in the near future

Punk Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    You mean Cena's not black? smh
    Lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by RampantLion2010 View Post
    This is giving me a headache. Forget it. No point.
    Lol I get wat u r saying these people dont know the diffrence between the wwe title and whc. But I get wat u r saying and you are right thats basically cena's belt.

Good god I hope not because he is just flat out terrible. No mic skills, crappy move set, and imo just not very entertaining while in the ring. I'm not hating on him just don't think he deserves the US or any other title when plenty of others are far more deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogg336 View Post
    Lol I get wat u r saying these people dont know the diffrence between the wwe title and whc. But I get wat u r saying and you are right thats basically cena's belt.
    Thank you! WWE has their own version of the World Heavyweight Championship. There are 100+ different variations of "The World Heavyweight Championship". (NWA's title is probably the oldest, with TNA, WCW, etc. etc. etc.)

It doesn't matter who the first really black WWE Champion is!

I think that Sheamus and Kofi are going to feud for a while.
    Now are the IC and US championship on the same brand, maybe there are going to make one championship? (And is there yet a topic about that?)
    Wait for the next time...

''If You Know What I Mean''

Thank You Edge and HBK!

Beer! Money!