Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LMPunker View Post
    just saw the repeat and i cried again(atleast i didnt say "its still real to me damn it") its stuff like that is why i love wrestling i think i can speak for everybody when we put up with the crap that comes with wwe or wrestling in general because ok when its bad its awful can you feel violated if you actually paid for a pay per view and its bad but when moments like christian winning the big one theres nothing like it it reminded some what like when eddie guerrero won the wwe title because like eddie christian is loved and both did leave for a time(albeit for entirely different reasons) and worked their way up from the bottom all the way to the top and in the case of both it was justified them coming back
    wise man right here
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa there junior. I disapprove this. Immensely.
    what are you Jericho?

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    In this day and age of constant title swaps, a month is not too bad, his reign has already lasted longer than Ziggler's.
    hell i take shits longer than Ziggler's reign
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Was Ziggler's title reign longer than Ezekiel Jackson's ECW Title reign??

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    Was Ziggler's title reign longer than Ezekiel Jackson's ECW Title reign??
    ye i think because ziggler lasted a match zeke lasted a 2 minuite celebration

yes yes yes

christian !!!!!! so happy

yes yes yes

For the people that feel his victory was tainted or anti climatic, thats fair to say. But Eddie guerrero won the WWE Championship with the help of Goldberg and I dont think that hurt Eddie at all. Plus it was just the honking of a horn and if Brodus didnt get involved earlier, Christian could of won at that moment aswell, so I believe it was fair. Also with people saying Christian wouldnt of ever won if Edge didnt retire . . well possibly true we will never know for sure, Rey Mysterio won the World Championship mostly due to the fact that Eddie died. Rey became one of the top WWE Superstars of all time so I have alot of faith in the WWE to give Christian a decent push.

Chaptain Charisma >C< Instant Classic
    Christian - The Real Peoples Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Peepster View Post
    For the people that feel his victory was tainted or anti climatic, thats fair to say. But Eddie guerrero won the WWE Championship with the help of Goldberg and I dont think that hurt Eddie at all. Plus it was just the honking of a horn and if Brodus didnt get involved earlier, Christian could of won at that moment aswell, so I believe it was fair. Also with people saying Christian wouldnt of ever won if Edge didnt retire . . well possibly true we will never know for sure, Rey Mysterio won the World Championship mostly due to the fact that Eddie died. Rey became one of the top WWE Superstars of all time so I have alot of faith in the WWE to give Christian a decent push.
    ^^^^^This.

Besides it wouldn't be believable if Christian went SuperChristian and beat up a luchadore, Snoop Dogg's former bodyguard and an announcer secretly a wrestler.

This way was a good direction and besides....there was bound to be interference anyways.

The genuine emotion pouring out from Christian last night is remarkable. Him giving thanks to Vince after returning to the back shows how much this meant for him, even with Vince hating him! 3 times I have expressed so much emotion that I've cried. The Eddie Guerrero tribute show, Edge cashing in MITB against John Cena, and Christian FINALLY winning the big one! Works can't express how AWESOME (sorry Miz) this is!!!!
    Rated-R? More like PG.

Finally, I was so glad to see him take down the World title, greatest moment ever in my life, congrats Jason aka Christian!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I had tears of joy from watching this. Congratulations Christian. You have earned it.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest