Wrestlemania 28 - Sun Life Stadium

Afternoon good people,

I was doing some planning for when I go out to see Wrestlemania 28 when I heard from a friend that the Sun Life Stadum doesnt have a roof!

Im from the UK so I just wanted someone more familiar with Miami to confirm whether this true please?
    Does this mean Wrestlemania 28 will be the third outdoor event in history?

Many Thanks

I just hope it doesnt Rain :P
    "you can not achieve success without the risk of failure. and I learned a long time ago you can not achive success if you fear failure.
    if you are not afraid to fail...man! you have a chance to successed !!!
    but you never gonna get there unless you risk it all the way."

Jerry lawler:
    (After Owen Hart almost pulled off Billy Gunn's tights) "Don't you know crack isn't good for you?"
    "Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I meet the women of my dreams."

I too am from the UK and I'm going to my 2nd Wrestlemania this year, and yes it is outdoors. The Sun Life Stadium really is beautiful and we should have a great time. Miami itself is a great place with lots going on, so whatever you're into you're bound to have a good time.

i wonder how wwe world react to the rain would they stop the event , reschedule it , cancel it would ppv charges be refunded it would be a nightmare lol

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I think they are going to prep a rigged overhead like ring cover thingy (If that makes sense to people) just in case it does rain, but they have had 2 outdoor events before if I remember correctly and they had great luck so why not make it a trifecta right.

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    i wonder how wwe world react to the rain would they stop the event , reschedule it , cancel it would ppv charges be refunded it would be a nightmare lol
    The SHOW MUST GO ON.

This is what Sun Life stadium looks like

BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.