Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinder Mahal

Fresh Member The Rocks Left Armband's Avatar
    People do know about the "E" because Khali in India, that is for sure. He is a major draw there but thats it. Mahal if he is pushed correctly can achieve those heights and go higher. He can also please the IWC.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks Left Armband View Post
    People do know about the "E" because Khali in India, that is for sure. He is a major draw there but thats it. Mahal if he is pushed correctly can achieve those heights and go higher. He can also please the IWC.
    Totally agree...i mean its only what ive seen on youtube, but he seems to have all the right tools to go to the top in this business.
    I think Khali's fame is because of what type of person he is.....I've heard he's very proud of his heritage and does alot for his country...how true this is I don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Havent ever really heard of this guy, but it seems like he could do well.. I guess only time will tell !!

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JourdyMaverickOakley View Post
    Havent ever really heard of this guy, but it seems like he could do well.. I guess only time will tell !!
    you can look him up
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks Left Armband View Post
    That is bullshit. The E is more popular there than it is here. And it was over 10 years ago too-WAY before Khali stepped foot into a WWE ring.

I for one am glad that they are getting more ethnic superstars on the roster. Hopefully they won't stereotype him too much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    That is bullshit. The E is more popular there than it is here. And it was over 10 years ago too-WAY before Khali stepped foot into a WWE ring.

I for one am glad that they are getting more ethnic superstars on the roster. Hopefully they won't stereotype him too much.
    This is also what i fear....it would be nice to see some of his culture come through in a face way
    Bastard........

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    This is also what i fear....it would be nice to see some of his culture come through in a face way
    this may be abit out dated but it's still a good read http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/.../12969671.html
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

WWE is very popular over here. And I'm from India.
    It's not just because of The Great Khali. The Undertaker is probably the most famous because there've been 1-2 movies where they've brought a guy similar to The Undertaker and billed him as the in the WWF.
    And I don't think the new Indian guy would do well unless he's feuding or teams up with Khali.

Prediction contest ranking!

RR - 13th.
    EC - 35th.
    WM - 17th.
    OTL - 33rd.
    Summerslam- 55th :/

Overall - 12th!

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    this may be abit out dated but it's still a good read http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/.../12969671.html
    That was a good read..cheers kev. im actually looking forward to how it pans out with him
    Bastard........

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    WWE is very popular over here. And I'm from India.
    It's not just because of The Great Khali. The Undertaker is probably the most famous because there've been 1-2 movies where they've brought a guy similar to The Undertaker and billed him as the in the WWF.
    And I don't think the new Indian guy would do well unless he's feuding or teams up with Khali.
    Is Khali himself well known?
    Bastard........