Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinder Mahal

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MattElder View Post
    Ive been listening to his promo's on FCW and he seems solid on the mic and quite good on the mat too.

I dont think he is going to be portrayed had the next ADR/JBL for too long
    i dont disagree, especially seeing him live was awesome he's pretty built
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocks Left Armband View Post
    Jinder was speaking punjabi while Khali was speaking hindi, with Singh speaking both. He's definitely going to have a similar gimmick to this man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukZ4cGE5QWc
    I dont think he will, I'm also not sure if he's going to be an heel, i know he was in FCW but if they was going for an heel they would have likely had heat with him and Khali
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    I dont think he will, I'm also not sure if he's going to be an heel, i know he was in FCW but if they was going for an heel they would have likely had heat with him and Khali
    he can quickly turn heel

By the way welcome rocksleftarmband! could be the coolest name yet
    Bastard........

Blog Entries
    Jinder was speaking punjabi while Khali was speaking hindi, with Singh speaking both. He's definitely going to have a similar gimmick to this man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukZ4cGE5QWc
    welcome aboard please join us here too: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling

Fresh Member The Rocks Left Armband's Avatar
    Thanks, and either Khali is going to face him with Mahal being heel, or they will create a heel stable. I don't think the stable will work well with The Corre & Nexus already running show but it could work. I think the Indian ADR, is most likely what his gimmick is going to be. However I think that he could go way over with heel heat if he took a religious gimmick. Nothing bashing other religions but him instead talking about how his religion (sikhism) is better and the lifestyle is better and such. With Mahal coming I really hope they get rid of The Great Khali, he in my opinion shows the Indian population shame.

Thanks, and either Khali is going to face him with Mahal being heel, or they will create a heel stable. I don't think the stable will work well with The Corre & Nexus already running show but it could work. I think the Indian ADR, is most likely what his gimmick is going to be. However I think that he could go way over with heel heat if he took a religious gimmick. Nothing bashing other religions but him instead talking about how his religion (sikhism) is better and the lifestyle is better and such. With Mahal coming I really hope they get rid of The Great Khali, he in my opinion shows the Indian population shame.
    Just wondering are you from India?

Personally I'd stay clear of religous theme just look what happened with Hassan, i know its differant in a sense but if they played the religous card it would end up with an American theme as they usually do
    Bastard........

Blog Entries
    Just wondering are you from India?

Personally I'd stay clear of religous theme just look what happened with Hassan, i know its differant in a sense but if they played the religous card it would end up with an American theme as they usually do
    i agree they had to fire Hassan for something WWE did

Fresh Member The Rocks Left Armband's Avatar
    Canada. The thing with Hassan was, they took it too far, and had terrible timing with the London incidents. There was not anything wrong with Hassan's character as he wasn't arabic (Italian in real life), it was actually a gimmick that was true. He also garnered heat for just portraying a muslim and having Davari speak arabic. The fact that Americans got angered by him shows the success that this could create. His gimmick isn't as bad as Sgt.Slaughter, The Iron Sheik. I can see Mahal pulling a mixture of CM Punk and ADR. He could use his "success" as his reasoning for his lifestyle and religion. He already has a symbol of sikhism on his tights so I thought it would make sense.

Canada. The thing with Hassan was, they took it too far, and had terrible timing with the London incidents. There was not anything wrong with Hassan's character as he wasn't arabic (Italian in real life), it was actually a gimmick that was true. He also garnered heat for just portraying a muslim and having Davari speak arabic. The fact that Americans got angered by him shows the success that this could create. His gimmick isn't as bad as Sgt.Slaughter, The Iron Sheik. I can see Mahal pulling a mixture of CM Punk and ADR. He could use his "success" as his reasoning for his lifestyle and religion. He already has a symbol of sikhism on his tights so I thought it would make sense.
    Totally agree that hassan's character was good, but his success was his downfall which the E didn't moniter and in the end created a monster they had to end.......Its strange how times have changed between sarge and sheik and todays storylines (i know that certain events caused it).

I like the Punk version, has i stated earlier he seem's like a true talent, an all rounder and i'm sure he'll go far if the big E doesnt destroy him!

On another note wheres snair when you want him! lol! I want to know just how over Khali is in India
    Bastard........