Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinder Mahal

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Jinder Mahal

I can tell you from experience I've seen Tiger Raj Singh wrestle in Canada and he is a very good heel, I can see a bright future with this guy...

Here's him vs Psycho Sid in my hometown of Hawkesbury Ontario, Canada (may not be the best match but here he is and proof I've seen him live)

(this was from the DVD)
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

I didnt even know he was a wrestler until I read it on here. The thing on SD! was weird and made no sense at all. I must have missed somthing lol

He seems like a decent wrestler but teaming/feuding with Khali would be lame.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01 View Post
    I didnt even know he was a wrestler until I read it on here. The thing on SD! was weird and made no sense at all. I must have missed somthing lol
    This is what was said by Jinder Mahal on SD to Ranjin and Khali in Punjabi (translated in English -- roughly): "I am a new roster member and I plan to be here for a long time." This was said after Ranjin asked him what he was doing here. After he left, Khali and Ranjin were talking about how it felt good to see him in WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust View Post
    He seems like a decent wrestler but teaming/feuding with Khali would be lame.
    i think his character is gonna be good we'll find out next week what's up with him on SD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    This is what was said by Jinder Mahal on SD to Ranjin and Khali in Punjabi (translated in English -- roughly): "I am a new roster member and I plan to be here for a long time." This was said after Ranjin asked him what he was doing here. After he left, Khali and Ranjin were talking about how it felt good to see him in WWE.
    They were speaking Hindi dude.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Do you speak punjabi?
    If you do you may get a WWE job cause apparently, that's all WWE needs from a employee to do

Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Ive been listening to his promo's on FCW and he seems solid on the mic and quite good on the mat too.

I dont think he is going to be portrayed had the next ADR/JBL for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Bastard........
    Did you just troll me? That's so not cool man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Do you speak punjabi?
    If you do you may get a WWE job cause apparently, that's all WWE needs from a employee to do

Not Punjabi. I have a friend that went to school in India and said it was Hindi.

Fresh Member The Rocks Left Armband's Avatar

Cool

Jinder was speaking punjabi while Khali was speaking hindi, with Singh speaking both. He's definitely going to have a similar gimmick to this man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukZ4cGE5QWc

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    They were speaking Hindi dude.
    He was born and raised and trained in Calgary, Alberta (where they breed the best Canadian wrestlers IMO) and his character is billed from Punjab. He's the nephew of Gama Singh
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Do you speak punjabi?
    no sir i dont but i have a friend who does