Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I really hope Christian wins the title and takes the top face spot. Bryan should get a chance since SD is more focused on wrestling.
    brian will never win the big one, i do see him lasting a few years b4 doing the tna dance and ultimately going back to roh.

Blog Entries
    There is the opportunity to build up new stars, and turn some heels, now that SD has some heels from Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    There is the opportunity to build up new stars, and turn some heels, now that SD has some heels from Raw.
    This X100!!!

I'm for Cody Rhodes being the top heel on SD!

As someone rightly stated, his gimmick is a hard one to get over....and he's doing it week in, week out without so much of a hitch! He has audience heat, a reaction! His win against Rey helped but, mostly, he's managed to get himself over with the crowds...that's not easy to do.

His gimmick and push came from nowhere and he's surprised us all I think. And to think it all started with a win against JoMo......

Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I'm for Cody Rhodes being the top heel on SD!

As someone rightly stated, his gimmick is a hard one to get over....and he's doing it week in, week out without so much of a hitch! He has audience heat, a reaction! His win against Rey helped but, mostly, he's managed to get himself over with the crowds...that's not easy to do.

His gimmick and push came from nowhere and he's surprised us all I think. And to think it all started with a win against JoMo......
    I LOVE the paper bags! I'm getting tickets to Money In the Bank and I'll be sporting one for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I LOVE the paper bags! I'm getting tickets to Money In the Bank and I'll be sporting one for sure!
    I'm going to be looking out for that lol

I was on TV when Raw came thru Chicago after Wmania. I was behind the announce booth to the left standing on my chair like a goofball. You can see me during the HHH/Taker segment. I'll announce to you guys what tickets I get lol...Look for a paper bag head!

Normal Member
    Thread has derailed... ugh... naw i dont care, but cody vs orton at the next ppv sounds like gold.. 4 star, in a 5 star scale.

Hi everyone ! New to all this.. Anyway i agree Cody is shaping up to be a great heel, i just feel he lacks that intimidation factor alot of legendary heels have due to his size, the mask goes a long way to helping him though. I think Sheamus or Wade will take the place of top heel on Smackdown, unless we see a sudden Orton heel turn for some strange reason !

HBK-AMANIA, IS RUNNIN WILD !

Tonight's dark main event is: Randy Orton and Christian vs. Sheamus and Wade Barrett.
    I think they will build these 2 together with Rhodes as the main heels
    So I'm really happy, because I really like those 3.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''