Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Smackdowns Main Heels.

A week ago Smackdown was heel heavy and after Edge was gone the heels look to be taking over the show!
    But now, the Draft came in, and Smackdown has been left with a massive new face, and a whole lot of potential, but in the same Draft lost their biggest heel.
    BUT the most interesting point i see here, is that SD! now is missing a top heel.
    IMO there are three top mid-carders that can be seen as a legit threat:

Sheamus: A year ago, i would've happily said this man was a massive threat and deffinately the top heel, but nowdays, after a pathetic 6-7months Sheamus is lower than he was, but seems to be slowly building back up thankfully with the US title run, and i believe soon he will be SD!'s top heel.

Wade Barret: This man seemed to be getting a passive push against Cena but he has also faded into the dark with Corre as they have just jobbed to Show/Kane. If WWE get their head around making Corre a strong heel stable then i can see Barret easily being the main heel as the man has alot of potential.

Cody Rhodes: Well at the moment, this man has all the momentum behind him, a win at WM against Rey Mysterio (Look at history not many people have done that.) and this weekend hes got a Last Man Standing match at what seems to be SD!'s best feud currently. His gimmick is hard to get over, and i have never seen a man do it better than Rhodes. Personally, all fingers are pointing towards Rhodes to be the next big top heel on SD!, hopefully he does become it, but only time will tell.

So thats my opinion, whats yours ladies and gents?

Orton versus Rhodes would be awesome so i'd push Rhodes to top heel . I know everyone wants Christian to be world champ but i see him losing it to Orton soon after
    "Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE"

Blog Entries
    Rhodes will be pushed to the main event during the year, and I see Mark Henry going in as a main event heel this year too. Wouldn't surprise me to see him even winning the WHC at some point.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, and Shemus as top heels, Christian, Randy Orton, and perhaps Daniel Bryan as top faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, and Shemus as top heels, Christian, Randy Orton, and perhaps Daniel Bryan as top faces.
    Sadly McIntyre is on Raw now, but i too belived that SD! would be perfect for hom now to be pushed as the man has all the utilities just needs a push.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMhuw24 View Post
    A week ago Smackdown was heel heavy and after Edge was gone the heels look to be taking over the show!
    But now, the Draft came in, and Smackdown has been left with a massive new face, and a whole lot of potential, but in the same Draft lost their biggest heel.
    BUT the most interesting point i see here, is that SD! now is missing a top heel.
    IMO there are three top mid-carders that can be seen as a legit threat:

Sheamus: A year ago, i would've happily said this man was a massive threat and deffinately the top heel, but nowdays, after a pathetic 6-7months Sheamus is lower than he was, but seems to be slowly building back up thankfully with the US title run, and i believe soon he will be SD!'s top heel.

Wade Barret: This man seemed to be getting a passive push against Cena but he has also faded into the dark with Corre as they have just jobbed to Show/Kane. If WWE get their head around making Corre a strong heel stable then i can see Barret easily being the main heel as the man has alot of potential.

Cody Rhodes: Well at the moment, this man has all the momentum behind him, a win at WM against Rey Mysterio (Look at history not many people have done that.) and this weekend hes got a Last Man Standing match at what seems to be SD!'s best feud currently. His gimmick is hard to get over, and i have never seen a man do it better than Rhodes. Personally, all fingers are pointing towards Rhodes to be the next big top heel on SD!, hopefully he does become it, but only time will tell.

So thats my opinion, whats yours ladies and gents?
    I agree its down to rhodes sheamus & Barrett now with corre and Faces Bryan orton christian Cara
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Normal Member
    Well in my opinion, Mark Henry is going to feud with rko. while sin cara feuds with kane. perfect good vs evil once kane betrays big show to cost them the tag titles

Blog Entries
    I can see them pushing Jackson as a main event heel after the corre, Barrett imo is the best heel going forward. I also agree about henry being pushed back into the main event scene to.

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton can turn heel, it would also be a great way for them to create a new top babyface.

I really hope Christian wins the title and takes the top face spot. Bryan should get a chance since SD is more focused on wrestling.