Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Honestly, I don't want to see Christian go heel and I doubt he will, particularly because Edge just left which means there will be a LOT of love for Christian. However, I can see Orton getting turned heel eventually. I'm not saying I WANT him to, but I can see it. I personally want to see a Christian vs Rhodes or Barrett feud. That would be gold.

This is just a turn for the sake of a turn, it's not necessary.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    This is just a turn for the sake of a turn, it's not necessary.
    not really. Go the respect factor route. always playing second to Edge

Quote Originally Posted by eguds View Post
    With Edge retiring? There's no point in that because the main focus of his feud would be retired and GONE. If Edge hadn't retired, your idea would work PERFECTLY, but now it'll just make everyone hate Christian and that could probably put him back in the mid-card.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear-O-Matic View Post
    With Edge retiring? There's no point in that because the main focus of his feud would be retired and GONE. If Edge hadn't retired, your idea would work PERFECTLY, but now it'll just make everyone hate Christian and that could probably put him back in the mid-card.
    Thats why i said destroy Edge Sunday. It will put Edge off of tv for a while. he siad he is sticking around in other capacities. if Edge can come back for one match at mania they can face each other. Christian needs some type of heat. Staying a face he will just be 2nd to Orton.

Plus i just remembered Orton can defend Edge now going from their rated RKO days.

See how it goes on Sunday.

No, WWE needs main event faces. It takes a lot of time to build up a main event face, but it only takes 1 night to build a main event heel. If Christian turns heel, who will be his face follow up main eventer? Btw Christian is getting some nice pops, maybe he can use the retiring of Edge to get some new fans that convince Vince McMahon, if he isn't convinced yet, that he can hang in the main event. If you turn him heel now, you will destroy a potentially great moment when Edge hugs Christian after his first World Title win at Extreme Rules. I know Christian can turn there and push him away, possibly beat him up, but that's pathetic to do, the guy had to retire, so can't take revenge, mentioned him in his speech, stood by his side the last weeks. This is to good to waist by another heel turn. We already had Mark Henry and R-Truth. I don't want to see a turn every week, just like the firings at Smackdown, that was stupid too after 2 firings.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Thats why i said destroy Edge Sunday. It will put Edge off of tv for a while. he siad he is sticking around in other capacities. if Edge can come back for one match at mania they can face each other. Christian needs some type of heat. Staying a face he will just be 2nd to Orton.

Plus i just remembered Orton can defend Edge now going from their rated RKO days.

See how it goes on Sunday.
    They CAN'T destroy Edge this Sunday. The guys isn't cleared to compete, which means no more matches, no more physical altercations, nothing PHYSICAL. One bad bump could paralyze him.

thers no need for a heel turn from christian ...yet and i cant see a conchairto because of the pg rating and concussion rule i would like mark henry to become the top heel he was during 2006 like during his fued with kurt angle

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    thers no need for a heel turn from christian ...yet and i cant see a conchairto because of the pg rating and concussion rule i would like mark henry to become the top heel he was during 2006 like during his fued with kurt angle
    its ppv. they can do a conchairto on ppv. mark henry should be nowhere near the top of the card. Seamus is building himself back up now. Wade barrett has too many losses recently to be considered a top heel

Quote Originally Posted by Spear-O-Matic View Post
    They CAN'T destroy Edge this Sunday. The guys isn't cleared to compete, which means no more matches, no more physical altercations, nothing PHYSICAL. One bad bump could paralyze him.
    you can fake violence against guys who have serious injuries. A conchairto to the head is easy enough