Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by eguds View Post
    So your number 1 guy and biggest draft pick is going to be in a midcard feud.
    No, Cody would be in a main event feud. Randy Orton will be always main event. So Cody will be elevated, if he wasn't already, because Rey Mysterio is main event. Orton doesn't get demoted.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #42
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,424
    Blog Entries
    3
    I don't know about a heel turn but I don't think ADR will win because I don't see the WHC leaving Smackdown. The downside of this is mark type fans will lose interest in ADR, since he had 2 shots at winning the strap and come up short both times, if that is the case. But hey, I'm not WWE and I'm certainly not betting my crown jewels on it .

    I don't know if they will keep the belt on Christian very long and think they will do the "let's do this for Edge" angle. We could see the elevation of, as others have said, Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes, even Ted DiBiase or Mark Henry(would fit nicely for a short run) or even (dare I say it?) William Regal!!!

  3. #43
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know about a heel turn but I don't think ADR will win because I don't see the WHC leaving Smackdown. The downside of this is mark type fans will lose interest in ADR, since he had 2 shots at winning the strap and come up short both times, if that is the case. But hey, I'm not WWE and I'm certainly not betting my crown jewels on it .

    I don't know if they will keep the belt on Christian very long and think they will do the "let's do this for Edge" angle. We could see the elevation of, as others have said, Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes, even Ted DiBiase or Mark Henry(would fit nicely for a short run) or even (dare I say it?) William Regal!!!:rolleyes:
    In your IWCer wet dreams my friend!


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know if they will keep the belt on Christian very long and think they will do the "let's do this for Edge" angle. We could see the elevation of, as others have said, Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes, even Ted DiBiase or Mark Henry(would fit nicely for a short run) or even (dare I say it?) William Regal!!!:rolleyes:
    They had a great feud for the ECW title so why not

  5. #45
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,424
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    In your IWCer wet dreams my friend!
    Lol, I'm not a part of the IWC, but an independant contracter who happens to be a fan. lmao I'm better than the rest of the IWC dontcha know? Also, I don't share opinions with the IWC, they just agree with me!

  6. #46
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, I'm not a part of the IWC, but an independant contracter who happens to be a fan. lmao I'm better than the rest of the IWC dontcha know? Also, I don't share opinions with the IWC, they just agree with me!
    Whatever you say.....


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #47
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,424
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Whatever you say.....
    That's the spirit!

  8. #48
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, I'm not a part of the IWC, but an independant contracter who happens to be a fan. lmao I'm better than the rest of the IWC dontcha know? Also, I don't share opinions with the IWC, they just agree with me!
    and here I thought I was the egotistical one of this group.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,082
    Blog Entries
    1
    Christian will win at Extreme Rules IMO, and not before time. But because he's so over with the fans, I can see hiw staying as a face for a while at least. I can see him feuding with Orton (both as faces), and when he drops the belt to Orton, he'll turn heel, and attack Orton.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #50
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    and here I thought I was the egotistical one of this group.
    Oh you'll always have the biggest ego Bods, don't wory about that!


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.