Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    From punks twitter he seems happy with not being top dog, and sounds like he loves where's he's at and loves his role this is total BS
    Were in his twitter?
    The man hasnt even been on twitter since April 6, and when he uses it, he justs feuds with SCSA, talks to the singer of Paramore, and takes shots at everybody.
    Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    he was likely to be sarcastic
    CM Punk sarcastic? I hereby revoke my membership of his fanclub lol But seriously he is quite sarcastic so thats a good point

If this happens to be true, it would be a major set back with me watching WWE. I would still watch but maybe not as religiously as I do now. If he does leave maybe he will go back to ROH and will recreate the Second City Saints. Then they can have a dream match vs WGTT.
    "It's funny; I'm actually not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week"

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    he was likely to be sarcastic
    He's always being sarcastic but he has never EVVVVVVVVVVVER said he doesn't like where he's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger187 View Post
    He's always being sarcastic but he has never EVVVVVVVVVVVER said he doesn't like where he's at.
    He hasnt said he loves it either
    Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    He hasnt said he loves it either
    Ima glass half full kinda person!

If this is true then he still has a few months to re-sign, he's probably just playing hardball with the contract negotiations. He may be happy where he's at but there's no reason not to try for a payrise and a push is there?
    "I'm from Winnipeg you idiot."

He should be top heel, now with Miz and ADR on RAW I find it even more difficult for him to shine. God dammit.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

This is false. CM Punk is having a top notch feud with Randy Orton and it looks to be going over at Extreme Rules. I see no reason for him to leave at this point in time. It would be a dumb move on his part.
    <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE Summerslam 2014 Preview and Predictions"

I hope its just a rumour but if it turns out true they've only themselves to blame.How can you let a wrestler like Punk go away from your company.