Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

WWE Hall of Fame 2017

So WWE have just announce their first inductee into this years Hall of Fame. And this years headline inductee will be none other than the Olympic gold medalist (which he won with a broken frikin' neck, by the way), the 4 time WWE Champion, 1 time World Heavyweight Champion, 1 time WCW Champion, 1 time United States Champion, 1 time Intercontinental Champion, 1 time European Champion, 1 time Hardcore Champion, 1 time WWE Tag Team Champion and 2000 King of the Ring. Oh it's true, it's DAMN true, it's real it's DAMN real:

Yes. Kurt Angle is FINALLY back in the WWE. And even if we never get to see him wrestle again, I'm very happy that he's getting to take his deserved place in the WWE Hall of Fame. He's without question for me the best pure wrestler ever and I'm very excite to see him back. I hope we get to see him come out to cut a promo on Raw at least or something, but how awesome would it be to see him wrestling just one more time in WWE? A match vs Rusev? A match vs AJ Styles? Any of those at Wrestlemania would draw a hell of a lot of money.
    But as mentioned, even if he won't be wrestling again, I'm very happy to see him back in WWE. We could even see him become an authority figure, as there's been talk of Mick Foley getting the boot as GM. Could Angle replace him? I think it's possible. Otherwise I think he'll just be signing a legends deal and perhaps take a backstage role as a trainer int he performance center. I think that would be a really fulfilling role for him and one he'd excel at.

So angle is without question a worthy headliner for this year's HOF, but ho else could we see go in? there was talk of Goldberg going in but I think they'll probably hold off on him now until next year given that he's wrestling at Wrestlemania.
    Vader has been rumored to go in too, and with his recent declaration that he's been given 2 years to live then it would be in WWE's interest to induct him sooner rather than later.
    Rick Rude has been another heavily rumored name to go in this year, and that's another worthy name that's well over due.
    DDP is the other big favorite for this years class. Again there's no denying that DDP's well worthy of an induction. Even if he hadn't had an excellent wrestling career (which he has), the fact that he's essentially saved the lives of Jake Roberts and Scott Hall is enough to warrant him an induction.

So what are your thoughts on Kurt Angle going into the Hall of Fame? Who else do you see possibly going in this year? Who would you like to see inducted this year?

It was awesome seeing Kurt Angle as the first inductee into the HOF. I do believe DDP will be one of the inductees and you're right, he deserves it. I know that Demolition, William Regal and Christian were rumored to be up for the HOF as well. William Regal has always been one of my favorites. He had it all when in the ring. Don't forget, we will have some crappy celebrity inducted as well. I just don't know who.

Blog Entries
    Anyone who disagrees with Angle's induction can, quite frankly, go fuck themselves.

Most justified induction in recent memory and I hope they put a curtieous spotlight on how he's tackled his addiction problems. If it's worth praising Eddie for fighting those demons, you have to praise Angle.

Plus the fact that he is, in my opinion, the greatest ever, and I'm not over stating that.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    It was awesome seeing Kurt Angle as the first inductee into the HOF. I do believe DDP will be one of the inductees and you're right, he deserves it. I know that Demolition, William Regal and Christian were rumored to be up for the HOF as well. William Regal has always been one of my favorites. He had it all when in the ring. Don't forget, we will have some crappy celebrity inducted as well. I just don't know who.

Demolition won't go in while they're married to that lawsuit.

Beth Phoenix is a nice choice this year too.

Vader?

Blog Entries
    Just remember how many people continue to wrestle AFTER being inducted. Kurt has stated that Hunter was VERY clear that they wanted him ONLY for the Hall of Fame. At least thats what he's said. That said, as GM of Smackdown? Yes please.

One of the most deserved Hall of Fame inductions ever! One of my favorite wrestlers ever. The best in ring performer ever, imo. I really want to see him wrestle in WWE. I think he has a couple great matches still to give. I always wanted to see Lesnar vs Angle one more time.
    DDP deserves to be in HOF during his WCW days was the people's champion in that company.

Blog Entries
    Hear hear guys. Can't agree more. I think it's unlikely we'll see Angle wrestle, but I don't think it's impossible. The most recent reports seem to suggest that WWE are at least contemplating putting him in the Rumble. That in itself would be cool.

Agree with Rob that Demolition are unlikely to go in while that concussion lawsuit is ongoing and them being part of it.

William Regal is another name rumored. His career definitely warrants it, and the work he's done behind the scenes with NXT and scouting, recruiting and so on has just amplified his case. He had a huge hand in the UK Championship tournament (haven't watched it but I hear that WWE were very pleased with how it went and most have classed it as a big success) too, and with that being fresh, then Regal's time may be now.

Blog Entries
    So the second inductees for the 2017 Hall of Fame have been announced today as the legendary tag team; The Rock and Roll Express!

No denying that they deserve it. They've paved the way for the tag team wrestling we see today. And what's more is that they're STILL wrestling! They recently appeared on Total Nonstop Deletion. Welcome to the hall to the Rock and Roll Express!

Blog Entries
    Two more inductees have been announced since I updated!

First of all, the legendary Teddy Long!
    He's had a very long and successful career in WWE, as a referee, then a manager and of course most recently and notably, as a General Manager! We'll never forget his funny dance when he comes out, his impecable nack for making every and any scenario into a tag team match, and of course, if any heel didn't agree with what he had to say then there was only one outcome; Tonight, playa, you're gonna be in our main event! Where you'll be going one on one...... wit da UNDAAAATAKAAAAAA!! Holla Holla!

Secondly, the man, the myth, the legend; It's me, it's me, it's D D P!
    As if he hasn't had a stellar in-ring career (mainly in WCW) I think DDP deserves to go in purely based off of what he's done in retirement with helping Jake Roberts and Scott Hall turn their lives around. A hugely deserving induction for DDP.

This class is shaping up to be a really good one so far. Perhaps not so many huge names, but very deserving nonetheless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Two more inductees have been announced since I updated!

First of all, the legendary Teddy Long!
    He's had a very long and successful career in WWE, as a referee, then a manager and of course most recently and notably, as a General Manager! We'll never forget his funny dance when he comes out, his impecable nack for making every and any scenario into a tag team match, and of course, if any heel didn't agree with what he had to say then there was only one outcome; Tonight, playa, you're gonna be in our main event! Where you'll be going one on one...... wit da UNDAAAATAKAAAAAA!! Holla Holla!
    And if da Undertaka was on hiatus, the heel would go one on one with Randy Orton. Holla!!!

Gotta love that one. Buckle up, Teddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Secondly, the man, the myth, the legend; It's me, it's me, it's D D P!
    As if he hasn't had a stellar in-ring career (mainly in WCW) I think DDP deserves to go in purely based off of what he's done in retirement with helping Jake Roberts and Scott Hall turn their lives around. A hugely deserving induction for DDP.
    And just for helping Scott and Jake DDP deserves the induction, even if he's careeer hadn't been as illustrious as it was.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!