Thread: Site Updates

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Site Updates

Some of you might have already seen the slight makeover that's just happened on the front page. As a result of this, this (old) forum has become easier to navigate to, so hopefully that'll bring some traffic this way. While I'm aware that it's mostly just efedders active here now, I will ask that if new people do appear, that you make the place nice for them, which I'm sure you will.

Also, because I'm crazy, I've accepted a mod position on the front section. I think I'm sufficiently chill now to try a new approach. Pop on by and say hello, I know a few of you are there already under different guises, as am I. Contrary to popular belief, the front section is neither owned nor operated by Ryan Clark.

Anyway, I'll be using my "sphere of influence", however insignificant to encourage people to give this section another look-see. Happy new year to you all and keep on truckin'!

I hope they iron out the kinks, I mainly use a tablet to browse this place and the forum page crashes over and over again since the update.
    Plus it takes forever to fully load a page and the lag on typing is horrendous.

Blog Entries
    I just learned that new sign ups aren't available due to the email confirmation link not working....which I recall from long ago as being the case as well. Oh well

Blog Entries
    Glad that the forum's now linked to the front again. Hopefully the issue with the email confirmation link is sorted out and we can welcome some new members here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    the lag on typing is horrendous.
    I thought I was the only one. Those lag spikes are the worse.

I'm not a fan of the makeover. Won't say that it wasn't needed, but the implementation could have been a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    I thought I was the only one. Those lag spikes are the worse.

I'm not a fan of the makeover. Won't say that it wasn't needed, but the implementation could have been a lot better.
    Yup I'm still having major problems now, taken me 5 minutes to get to this reply screen, wouldn't surprise me if they have purposely broken the forum with this update, this is a shit show.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup I'm still having major problems now, taken me 5 minutes to get to this reply screen, wouldn't surprise me if they have purposely broken the forum with this update, this is a shit show.
    I'm experiencing bad lag and loading issues here when I'm on my phone too. I have reported it and have been told that it will be fixed, but as per usual, I'm not getting my hopes up for that actually happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I'm experiencing bad lag and loading issues here when I'm on my phone too. I have reported it and have been told that it will be fixed, but as per usual, I'm not getting my hopes up for that actually happening.
    oddly i dint seem to be having to much trouble
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

No Daniel, We're grateful, Thankyou Daniel Bryan.