Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Cena: So, right, here, right now, I'm issuing an open challenge to any superstar in the back who has the guts to come out and face me. If you want some, come get some!

*Seconds pass and no one comes out. Cena smiles and makes gestures defying anyone to come out. Then..."

And the roof is blown.

I wonder what shape Angle may be in, but as long as he's decent, we can have a great match. I'd love to watch it.

I only wonder if fans will sing "You suck" to him for old times sake or will pay respect to him.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I only wonder if fans will sing "You suck" to him for old times sake or will pay respect to him.
    I'd correct myself, they will sing it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

You all think Cena winning the title from Styles was a good move?

AJ Styles is getting the biggest crowd reactions. Why take the title off of someone who is drawing? After the year AJ Styles has had, he deserved to be in the title match at Mania.

Cena winning the title just doesn't do it for me anymore. He will clearly surpass Flair's record, but that could have been done at a later time.

Royal Rumble match was really lame. Ellesworth? Tye Dillinger? Mojo Rawly? Jack Gallahar? Yet we don't have spots for Nakamura, Joe, or Roode? No surprise returns either, which is a staple of Royal Rumble. Only good match on the card was Cena vs Styles, but the outcome ruined it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    You all think Cena winning the title from Styles was a good move?

AJ Styles is getting the biggest crowd reactions. Why take the title off of someone who is drawing? After the year AJ Styles has had, he deserved to be in the title match at Mania.

Cena winning the title just doesn't do it for me anymore. He will clearly surpass Flair's record, but that could have been done at a later time.

Royal Rumble match was really lame. Ellesworth? Tye Dillinger? Mojo Rawly? Jack Gallahar? Yet we don't have spots for Nakamura, Joe, or Roode? No surprise returns either, which is a staple of Royal Rumble. Only good match on the card was Cena vs Styles, but the outcome ruined it.
    Styles has had an excellent run with the title, so no, I'm not that pissed that he's lost it or that Cena has won it. There's potential for Styles to still be involved in the title match at Wrestlemania, and there's even potential for him to be facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania, which would be a far bigger rub for him than being involved in any title match. If he ends up facing someone like Shane McMahon, then I'll be pissed.

Tye Dillinger entering at #10 was awesome, the reaction he got blew the roof off the building. Jack Gallagher is one of the better cruiserweights, he's actually fin to watch and has something about him. If you're pissed that Rawley was in there then I guess you can also be pissed that Apollo Crews, Kalisto and lower card guys like that were in there too.
    Why would you have wanted Nakamura in there? Or Bobby Roode? Roode has just won the NXT title so any appearance from him would have been a one off, which I have no interest in, and Nakamura showing up would have been dumb as fuck, since he should be out selling his 'injured knee' which he (keyfabe) received in the aforementioned match against Roode. Plus he is going to be having a rematch against Roode for the NXT title at 'TakeOver: Orlando', so I'd rather wait until he's fully done with NXT before they can bring him up to the main roster full time. Samoa Joe should have been in there for me, but they clearly had other place for him, which I'm fine with.

Cena vs Styles was a 5* match. And not liking it simply because you hate Cena is a pretty petty reason for not enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Styles has had an excellent run with the title, so no, I'm not that pissed that he's lost it or that Cena has won it. There's potential for Styles to still be involved in the title match at Wrestlemania, and there's even potential for him to be facing Undertaker at Wrestlemania, which would be a far bigger rub for him than being involved in any title match. If he ends up facing someone like Shane McMahon, then I'll be pissed.
    Why try to fix what's not broken? Styles was doing great as World Champion. You could have created a new star by just having someone beat Styles. As for Styles vs Taker; I don't care for Taker anymore. He looked so broken down at Royal Rumble, that it made me feel bad for his well being. It is time for him to hang up the boots.

Tye Dillinger entering at #10 was awesome, the reaction he got blew the roof off the building. Jack Gallagher is one of the better cruiserweights, he's actually fin to watch and has something about him. If you're pissed that Rawley was in there then I guess you can also be pissed that Apollo Crews, Kalisto and lower card guys like that were in there too.
    Tye Dillinger sucks and never wins any match, let alone Royal Rumble. I would agree with you on Jack Gallagher being a good Cruiserweight, but his stock is at the very bottom in a match filled with giants. Rawley brings nothing to the table, and I'm yet to see a single fan of his. Most people roll their eyes at the mention of him. Crews is in the same boat as Rawley. Never understood what's so special about him. Kalisto could have been the next Rey Mysterio, but he is stale now. In short, all 3 are just filler in the Rumble, and their spot could have been replaced for a surprise return.

Why would you have wanted Nakamura in there? Or Bobby Roode? Roode has just won the NXT title so any appearance from him would have been a one off, which I have no interest in, and Nakamura showing up would have been dumb as fuck, since he should be out selling his 'injured knee' which he (keyfabe) received in the aforementioned match against Roode.
    I can accept your reasoning for Nakamura, but this is WWE we are talking about. They took Baron Corbin out of the Survivor Series match due to an injury, yet same Baron Corbin attacked Kalisto right before the Survivor Series match. You may not have any interest in Roode's appearance, but I see that as a way to elevate the NXT champion. Let him have a good performance, and make it to final four.

Cena vs Styles was a 5* match. And not liking it simply because you hate Cena is a pretty petty reason for not enjoying it.
    5 star match? Are you just trying to over sell the match or do you really believe that? It was a good match, but 5 star is pushing it. Also, my view on Cena is not just blind hate. In my previous comment, I said that Cena could have had his title run at some other time. Timing was the issue for me, as opposed to match quality.