Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    @ItsMagic well this will be something to keep an eye on... #FailureIsGaurenteed #NoFaithInSmyth #WannaFightAboutIt
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    @ItsMagic LameMan couldnt beat his way out of a wet paper bag #WheresTheRealTalent
    @BestForBusiness: Definition of irony - man in desperate need of some buzz for his plummeting career mocks concept of wresting promotion that generates buzz. #MoreBuzzMoreMoney #BestForBusiness

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @BestForBusiness: Definition of irony - man in desperate need of some buzz for his plummeting career mocks concept of wresting promotion that generates buzz. #MoreBuzzMoreMoney #BestForBusiness

@ItsMagic watching from the wings as yet another company fails to produce the goods. Its always good to look for the similarities between organisations and look for the common link that all the failures share. #SmythKillsCompanies
    #BadForBusiness
    #CommonLink

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @ItsMagic Promoters who actively shut down any Buzz that people try to create for their company. #BadForBusiness #BuryAllTheTalent

@ItsMagic There just isnt enough time in the day to spend in the Gym when youre training to take down a coward like @BestForBusiness. #SmythFearsKazam

@ItsMagic Mr Smyth wants buzz to be created, he should step in a ring with me and find out what the hype is about. #FightMeLikeAMan

Posted via Instagram

Shaz:
    So... which motherfucker wants to fight me first? Don't know about anyone else, but I've just got an urge to... break a fucking jaw. #06Dec16 #FistsToJaws #ImReady

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Posted via Instagram

Shaz:
    So... which motherfucker wants to fight me first? Don't know about anyone else, but I've just got an urge to... break a fucking jaw. #06Dec16 #FistsToJaws #ImReady
    Via twitter

@ItsMagic well look at that nobody else wanted to come take a company by its balls and make it their own.

@ItsMagic I guess there really is #NoFaithInSmyth these days.

@ItsMagic hey #FistsToJaws @Shazzlepoops no idea what your actually twitter is but im sure i'll get a retweet sent your way. Either way Smythe wont fight me

@ItsMagic Noone wants to fight you Shazzypoo, bring it on. I'll mystify you in that ring and have you crying like my bitch.

@ItsMagic Its almost time to show the world the true power of magic. Its time to put Shaz out and take centre stage. #MyTime

Posted via Twitter

@Shaz: When Harry Potter thinks he can take you out LOL

@Shaz: So what exactly is @ItsMagic gonna do? Throw a wand in my face and scream speliamus?

@Shaz:
    The only magician that stands a chance of keeping up with me is... #WaitForIt

@Shaz: You guessed it... Hermione Granger! #SheDamnFine