Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't think the crowd is sick of Lesnar, I think its more to do with the shock factor that WWE actually sprung a surprise and did something we completely didn't expect. And that, is a pleasant surprise.
    Thinking back, the only surprises that have happened over the last few years have involved Lesnar. Cena's squash at Summerslam, Undertaker's streak, Randy Orton getting his head caved in and now Goldberg putting him down in no seconds flat.

Arguably you could throw in Rollins' cash in there too but I personally don't think it ranks with the above and even if it did, you could argue that involved Lesnar too.

Honestly, I cannot recall any shocks over the last three years or so that haven't involved Lesnar (apart from Shane O'Mac returning).

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Thinking back, the only surprises that have happened over the last few years have involved Lesnar. Cena's squash at Summerslam, Undertaker's streak, Randy Orton getting his head caved in and now Goldberg putting him down in no seconds flat.

Arguably you could throw in Rollins' cash in there too but I personally don't think it ranks with the above and even if it did, you could argue that involved Lesnar too.

Honestly, I cannot recall any shocks over the last three years or so that haven't involved Lesnar (apart from Shane O'Mac returning).
    Agreed. I think Rollins' cash in was pretty standard. It's always hard to call when a MITB briefcase will be cashed in though.

But yeah Lesnar's been involved in several of the most shocking moments since he returned. Shane McMahon returning has been the only other thing that I can recall being a complete surprise in recent years that wasn't spoiled by the dirtsheets. Chris Jericho's return in 2011 was a slight surprise, since I think most people didn't associate the promos leading to it with Jericho, and thought that it was going to be Undertaker, or Sting (remember those days when people would say EVERY year that this was the year Sting would jump to WWE?) at the time.
    But yeah, Lesnar's been involved in pretty much all the other ones.

Yea shock factor kinda went away after day of age of the web it sucks.

I think the biggest surprise with Rollins was a WM Main Event cash in, that hadn't been done before. Ah Mania 31, the last time I enjoyed WWE!