Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg at Survivor Series ?

Really ?

Please WWE if you read this, don't make this match happen, nobody wants to see that.
    In 2004 at Mania XX their match was a absolutely awful ! A pain to watch. So why now, after 12 years they would put a better match ?

Why not vs a guy like Cesaro ?
    Why not vs a guy like Sheamus ?
    Why not vs a the WWE Universal Champion, Kevin Owens ?
    Why not vs a guy like Bray Wyatt completely misused ?
    Why not vs a guy like Rusev ?
    Even the young Baron Corbin, that could be great for his career even if he loses (he would at this time for sure)

Blog Entries
    While I don't have any desire to see Goldberg wrestling again, this match does make sense.

Firstly, would you really want to see Lesnar vs any of the guys you listed? Look at Lesnar's match history as of late, there's one parallel between them all he's absolutely destroyed all his opponents. I don't want to see Lesnar destroy Owens or Wyatt or Corbin or Rusev. That would kill those guys. Lesnar is the most protected superstar in many many years in WWE, so there's no way he's going to lost at a ppv like Survivor Series (I know it's considered one of the 'big 4' but Lesnar won't lose there), especially to any of the guys you mentioned.

Secondly, Goldberg is someone I absolutely wouldn't mind Lesnar destroying. The guy's a has-been who's been desperate for one last pay day for years. I don't buy his sob story that he just wants his son to see him wrestle (there's a thing called youtube) and he's clearly just after the dollar, and a large amount of it by all accounts. If that's what he wants then let him have it, but it'll come at the cost of getting his ass handed to him by Lesnar.

Thirdly, these two have history and plenty of it. So from a storyline point of view, this match makes sense.

If this match happens, then I'm happy that it isn't happening at Wrestlemania. It would be a waste of a Wrestlemania match but it's a good match to sell some ppv's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While I don't have any desire to see Goldberg wrestling again, this match does make sense.

Firstly, would you really want to see Lesnar vs any of the guys you listed? Look at Lesnar's match history as of late, there's one parallel between them all he's absolutely destroyed all his opponents. I don't want to see Lesnar destroy Owens or Wyatt or Corbin or Rusev. That would kill those guys. Lesnar is the most protected superstar in many many years in WWE, so there's no way he's going to lost at a ppv like Survivor Series (I know it's considered one of the 'big 4' but Lesnar won't lose there), especially to any of the guys you mentioned.

Secondly, Goldberg is someone I absolutely wouldn't mind Lesnar destroying. The guy's a has-been who's been desperate for one last pay day for years. I don't buy his sob story that he just wants his son to see him wrestle (there's a thing called youtube) and he's clearly just after the dollar, and a large amount of it by all accounts. If that's what he wants then let him have it, but it'll come at the cost of getting his ass handed to him by Lesnar.

Thirdly, these two have history and plenty of it. So from a storyline point of view, this match makes sense.

If this match happens, then I'm happy that it isn't happening at Wrestlemania. It would be a waste of a Wrestlemania match but it's a good match to sell some ppv's.
    Well someone didn't see the swerve coming!
    She's as slutty as a KitKat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Well someone didn't see the swerve coming!
    Absolutely not! I'll give it to WWE, the shock factor was a huge plus of the outcome.

But on to the bigger news; welcome back Tool!

Literally for next year Goldberg should be unbeaten and remain it

Like RR card should be

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Jericho winners takes all title match

AJ styles vs. bray wyatt

Miz vs. cena only title cena hasnt won

Dean vs Taker

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Literally for next year Goldberg should be unbeaten and remain it

Like RR card should be

Kevin Owens vs. Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Jericho winners takes all title match

AJ styles vs. bray wyatt

Miz vs. cena only title cena hasnt won

Dean vs Taker
    I don't see Taker taking on Ambrose. There's no story or reason for that match to happen. Taker vs Styles for the title is the odds on match for the Rumble I think.

Cena will be in the Rumble and will be one of the favorites to win it. I know it's possible for some people to pull double duty, but Cena isn't one of those that they tend to turn to when they want someone to do that.

The fatal 4 way for the Universal title is possible.

Absolutely not! I'll give it to WWE, the shock factor was a huge plus of the outcome.

But on to the bigger news; welcome back Tool!
    What entrance music was playing in your head, when you imagined me walking down the EWN ramp?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    What entrance music was playing in your head, when you imagined me walking down the EWN ramp?
    I would say Eric Bischoff's 'I'm Back', but that's very cliche.

This:

I would say Eric Bischoff's 'I'm Back', but that's very cliche.

This:

I guess it could have been worse. Did I at these get heavy pyro?

I was at that show, and it seemed like we got ripped off. They advertised the match so heavily, and then it gets over in 23 seconds. I was almost certain that Undertaker would appear, since it being Survivor Series, and I seen 2 guys go under the ring as well. Guess, it was Harper alone.