Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up WWE Universal Championship

Congratulation Kevin Owens !
    I'm so happy he won, and the finish was absolutely GREAT !!!
    hahaha Triple H destroying Roman Reigns and turning his back on Seth Rollins was brilliant !!!!!

RAW will be very interesting next week, can't wait !!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 09-06-2016 at 01:21 AM.

That was a really great moment on RAW. I am very happy Kevin Owens finally made it. I hope WWE puts full faith behind him and lets him be himself.

Cool just wish Kevin bulks ups his arms , nothing else dude . They look funny to me just sayin lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

See when their backs are against wall writers and wwe give us what we want

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Cool just wish Kevin bulks ups his arms , nothing else dude . They look funny to me just sayin lol
    I think the fact that he is a funny looking chubster that can do amazing athletic things is part of his appeal.

Blog Entries
    He certainly deserves it. He's worked his ass off to be one of the best heels in the company since the day he arrived in NXT. Even though the 'smart' fans like him he still manages to get the crowd to boo him which isn't easy in this day and age if your're a guy who the fans like.

Unfortunate that we couldn't get to see what WWE was planning with Balor's run, but he'll no doubt be back in the title picture as soon as he's back. Can't wait to see what's in store for Owens' run though. I'm assuming that we're going to get a Rollins face turn perhaps now and we'll get Rollins (and possibly Reigns) vs Owens. I think we could see Jericho in the title picture too given his association with Owens as of late.

A couple of things I'm annoyed about though:

A) Reigns is now back in the world title picture. Reigns to me was doing just fine in the mid card title picture and I wouldn't even have minded seeing him win the US belt off Rusev. A shame that match probably won't go ahead now, especially after the non starter we got at Summerslam. I'm hoping that they will go back to Rusev vs reigns next week, but I'm convinced that Reigns will be back in the world title picture now.

B) We won't get to see Jericho and Owens continue as a tag team in the long run. They were absolute gold together, one of the best things that's been going as of late. I'm sure that we'll see them continue their association together and that will be how Jericho gets into the title hunt (though I hope that doesn't lead to a face turn for Jericho), but I was looking forward to seeing them continue as a tag team for a while.

Also, HHH coming back to cause all this mayhem was interesting. I wonder if this will lead to a match between Seth and HHH? And I wonder how HHH will fit into the authority picture, if at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He certainly deserves it. He's worked his ass off to be one of the best heels in the company since the day he arrived in NXT. Even though the 'smart' fans like him he still manages to get the crowd to boo him which isn't easy in this day and age if your're a guy who the fans like.

Unfortunate that we couldn't get to see what WWE was planning with Balor's run, but he'll no doubt be back in the title picture as soon as he's back. Can't wait to see what's in store for Owens' run though. I'm assuming that we're going to get a Rollins face turn perhaps now and we'll get Rollins (and possibly Reigns) vs Owens. I think we could see Jericho in the title picture too given his association with Owens as of late.

A couple of things I'm annoyed about though:

A) Reigns is now back in the world title picture. Reigns to me was doing just fine in the mid card title picture and I wouldn't even have minded seeing him win the US belt off Rusev. A shame that match probably won't go ahead now, especially after the non starter we got at Summerslam. I'm hoping that they will go back to Rusev vs reigns next week, but I'm convinced that Reigns will be back in the world title picture now.

B) We won't get to see Jericho and Owens continue as a tag team in the long run. They were absolute gold together, one of the best things that's been going as of late. I'm sure that we'll see them continue their association together and that will be how Jericho gets into the title hunt (though I hope that doesn't lead to a face turn for Jericho), but I was looking forward to seeing them continue as a tag team for a while.

Also, HHH coming back to cause all this mayhem was interesting. I wonder if this will lead to a match between Seth and HHH? And I wonder how HHH will fit into the authority picture, if at all?
    I think a "friendly" feud would be gold between Owens and Jericho , the back n forth promos gon be epic to agree and disagree at the same time type vibe lol

MARK DIMENSION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I think a "friendly" feud would be gold between Owens and Jericho , the back n forth promos gon be epic to agree and disagree at the same time type vibe lol
    Yeah that would be quite something. As long as it keeps Jericho and Owens interacting then I'm game

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah that would be quite something. As long as it keeps Jericho and Owens interacting then I'm game
    Jericho shud be his best friend in the world at everything he does lol just to get a title shot but it needs to be built up for some time with y2j helping Owens keep the title for the next few weeks

MARK DIMENSION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

PWI 2015 wrestler of the year just came out
    Its not this guy
    Its not that nxt champion guy
    Its not the face that runs the place guys
    Its The Guy

All honesty Kevin Owens should probably be #1 the guy put on about 5 of the top 10 matches of year