Miz Mistreated By The Fans?

So anyone catch talking smack and miz heated promo the guy gave promo of his life and it felt very real you could feel tension during it but Kseems right he has pretty much done everything for the company and the fans don't seem to really appricate what he does in that ring and out of it to. Miz has done almost everything you can do in WWE. Hes a former wwe champion,us, int, tag team, mitb and he did headline wm even if hes was overshadow in it. He was apart of probably one of best things to come out of new ecw in miz & morrison he has help put over young talent hes done what he ask to do. Miz had a part in helping build Daniel Bryan to a WWE fanbase not to the high points but he didhelp. I think he's a future HOF and years from now people will look back and see what he did.

Anyway sorry didn't mean to rant but what you guys think of his promo do you think he proved he can still be a upper card main eventer.Do you like him or no .

Blog Entries
    I think the promo was, in a word - awesome. Not sure what level of shoot we reached here and undoubtedly there will be people saying it wasn't on the level of the infamous "pipebomb", as if CM Punk invented the shoot promo. I wonder how aware Bryan was about where Miz would go and how far.

But that said, I've always liked the Miz and for the exact reasons he stated. He shows up week after week, he works hard and he is grateful to be there. I believe his in ring work is great and exceeds many stars like Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns. More power to him. I expect his reign to be long (or will it now? lol) and hopefully he'll be SD champ one day too

I enjoyed it and he went all the way full fledged I don't care if you really hate me heel lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Holy heck... What a freaking promo.
    #HugLife

‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Found it on Youtube. Have to say I can't recall when was Miz that passionate delivering a promo. Despite continuing with a gimmick I don't like much, this promo was much better than those he's delivered lately.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I have always loved Miz. He did get lost in the shuffle, but he had some real momentum when he was teaming up with Big Show. Then he became world champion and WWE. He showed intensity in that promo, and that is something we haven't seen from him in a long while.

I really hope he gets a long and meaningful title run with the IC title.

Blog Entries
    I think the real tragedy in all of this is that the title of this thread isn't 'Miztreated by the fans'.

Decided to look for the promo after seeing this thread. Very intense. Whether it's a shoot or a worked shoot, it worked for me. Renee's reaction and attempts to get things back on course suggests shoot, but Maryse sitting there and at no point looked like even thinking of trying to get her husband to wind his neck in suggests a work.

I'm not a fan of The Miz, but I hope this does open up a wider debate of what is better - working 'softly' like a Miz to achieve longevity and working 'dangerously' (for want of a better phrase) like Bryan for the excitement.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Miz punked Bryan and that's bout what happened if you ask me , Miz should get a push after this . It got buzz , hope wwe capitalizes

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I have to say I'm impressed, very impressed! That was probably the best promo of the year, so far, and it was from the Miz. I think they should let him do more of this. This aggressive style fits him more.

Blog Entries
    I've always considered The Miz to be one of the best all round talents WWE has, and has been for a few years now. He showed, IMO, during his WWE title run that he was more than capable of hanging with the best on the mic and while he's not one of the best in the ring, he can certainly hold his own and put on a half decent match. I'm not sure why Miz has then fallen down the ranks and hasn't got back into that main event scene, but now that we have split brands again I certainly see him eventually being Smackdown champion. I could even see him being the one to dethrone Dean Ambrose.

As for this promo, I was impressed. One of if not the best promo I can remember from this year. I hear that WWE have dropped the Miz vs Bryan feud that came out of this since they don't have any plans for Bryan to wrestle again, but I do hope that WWE capitalizes on this and gives The Miz a push. He needs to drop the IC title now I think and move on to the main event scene on Smackdown. Hopefully at Backlash Apollo Crews or someone dethrones him.