Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    At the risk of getting the rolling eyes, I don't find Balor that exciting either. I wouldn't go as far as boring, but I would agree that the last year hasn't been that exciting.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    At the risk of getting the rolling eyes, I don't find Balor that exciting either. I wouldn't go as far as boring, but I would agree that the last year hasn't been that exciting.
    I think he is a good wrestler but I wish they had a little more depth to his demon character if I am honest.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think he is a good wrestler but I wish they had a little more depth to his demon character if I am honest.
    I think going to the Demon has happened too often. It really needs to be a lot more sporadic. I'd want more depth to Balor than the Demon.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I think going to the Demon has happened too often. It really needs to be a lot more sporadic. I'd want more depth to Balor than the Demon.
    I think that would be the other way around it. Something has to change though.
    #HugLife

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    We all know Rollins gonna win
    May be you're right. I think Rusev will interfer next week and cost Reigns he match. Same for Y2J who will be at KO's ringside and Enzo at Cass' ringside. These 4 will neutralize themselves, so Rollins looks favorite in that match.

But if Rollins wins, that means there is only one guy he can feud with, and it's Sami Zayn. No one else on RAW for Rollins, every other possible "main eventers" are booked

Yeah that's one thing they should have kept over from his time in NJPW, having the paint only a few times a year but you know WWE, they like to flog things to death until you become sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    May be you're right. I think Rusev will interfer next week and cost Reigns he match. Same for Y2J who will be at KO's ringside and Enzo at Cass' ringside. These 4 will neutralize themselves, so Rollins looks favorite in that match.

But if Rollins wins, that means there is only one guy he can feud with, and it's Sami Zayn. No one else on RAW for Rollins, every other possible "main eventers" are booked

I think its Big Cass dip his feet in water see if he can hang with the champ.

Or if they decied winner of best of 7 will face Rollins. I mean hell you might have to have a match on Main Event but it could boost the ratings for it.

Remember win WWE made huge deals of Main Event & Superstars

Undertaker vs. Shelton Benjamin first superstars main event

Now its Jimmy Uso vs. Bo Dallas lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah that's one thing they should have kept over from his time in NJPW, having the paint only a few times a year but you know WWE, they like to flog things to death until you become sick of it.
    Even better, Undertaker that Demon shit and only have it appear at 'mania. Then, after a few years, have it randomly appear at Summerslam for a mark out moment.

#BennysTeddy

I been callin people I kno demon king , like wat up demon king and keep it movin

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS