Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brock could murder a bunny live on TV then eat it and would still be safe. Even if they suspended him for 30 days or fined him 100000$ it would not phase him. His work schedule is only a certain amount of matches a year and is absent from wwe for months at a time and they pay him so much a small fine would mean nothing. They give in and do not punish him as he is still a draw.
    Del Rio, I just think he doesn't give a fuck anymore. He came back ready, refreshed and in the best shape of his career. He got a nice push after all that weird ass Mex America storyline was over then it seems creative just didn't know what to do. Hensel the League of Nations, a great idea but leave it up to wwe to not know how to make it work.
    Paige, not sure what's going on with her, hope she gets things sorted out.
    Eva, if it's the same stuff Roman was suspended for well it is what it is. Some stuff being banned I can see, but if it's a legit prescription for a legit problem and it does not cause any harm, I don't see why they don't let those go. It's not like wrestling is a true sport where the better man or woman wins, it's all decided before hand,

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ash & THBK I used to be on adarall as a kid it was used to help focus its not a supplement I mean riddlin is used for ad hd maybe she itn addaral effects are drowyness and lost of eating so I mean its not like she was in CWC. I mean I see where u r coming from though but les should be suspanded if others are getting it unless they wait until SS like RR was

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Ash & THBK I used to be on adarall as a kid it was used to help focus its not a supplement I mean riddlin is used for ad hd maybe she itn addaral effects are drowyness and lost of eating so I mean its not like she was in CWC. I mean I see where u r coming from though but les should be suspanded if others are getting it unless they wait until SS like RR was
    Since you're such a "semi fan" of hers. Lol. I have a feeling That it's actually somewhat connected to the "never actually wrestling" gimmick."
    "For the Druids' legends are true..."

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Since you're such a "semi fan" of hers. Lol. I have a feeling That it's actually somewhat connected to the "never actually wrestling" gimmick."
    It's beyond ridiculous to believe that a company as worried about their corporate image as WWE constantly is, would use their wellness policy as a storyline mechanic. Never going to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's beyond ridiculous to believe that a company as worried about their corporate image as WWE constantly is, would use their wellness policy as a storyline mechanic. Never going to happen.
    I wouldnt say never, they mentioned Romans wellness bust plenty of times as is, and while it may not have been planned, they could definately work Evas bust into her storylines, its almost tailor maid for it, which is why some think its a work id assume.
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

No Daniel, We're grateful, Thankyou Daniel Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    I wouldnt say never, they mentioned Romans wellness bust plenty of times as is, and while it may not have been planned, they could definately work Evas bust into her storylines, its almost tailor maid for it, which is why some think its a work id assume.
    Yeah that's what I was about to say , which is pretty much what I meant. I could definitely see it coming around as on-screen .
    "For the Druids' legends are true..."

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    It was used as a way to remonstrate Reigns though. The angle with Eva thus far has been she is avoiding wrestling by coming up with excuses that are just that, 'excuses.' If they now use her wellness suspension as a means to further that story then it could easily be construed that they are saying her violation was also not real but rather another excuse, undermining it. They need tread carefully over things like this, as it can be used to knock WWE and they are already getting shit over the non supspension of Brock. Super corporate WWE will not want their wellness policy to look any more shoddy than it has already has been lately.

Lesnar has has had more needles in him then baseball in the 90's

Blog Entries
    Ash & THBK I used to be on adarall as a kid it was used to help focus its not a supplement
    It's an amphetamine. Those who take it without prescription don't take it to supplement. They take it to get high. I'm not saying that's what Eva Marie's did but she didn't disclose it by filing the paperwork "in a timely manner." Prescription or not, it's her own fault.

Lesnar has has had more needles in him then baseball in the 90's
    I'm not even sure how to react to that one.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

I like the voice that announces during Eva Marie entrance. I chuckled when he he said Evaa Mariie.....is stuck in traffic at this time and unable to compete , she apologizes lmfao

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS