Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Florida nice this time of year

What is up with all these suspensions in two days

Del Rio: 30 Days
    Paige: 30 days
    Eve Marie: 30 days
    for the health wellness policy. Plus word is even more are coming.

If Brock failed drug test in UFC shouldn't he be suspended or is he examptcause he competes only three days a year

Blog Entries
    Any word on what was behind these suspensions? I assume it is drug related?

Kind of adds to the rumors that Paige is in a really bad spot with the WWE right now.
    #HugLife

Brock is part time, so it's harder to keep check.

What the hell is going on with Paige? I've never really rated her as highly as everyone else but right now, with all the stories that are on the Internet which could be lies, but I wouldn't be shocked too see her released.

Del Rio I can't help but wonder if he's failed it because he's with Paige. Paige might have failed it because she's with Del Rio, basically, the whole relationship seems a little sketchy and since they've got together, both have gone down hill.

Eva Marie is a surprise. Didn't expect too see her name alongside a wellness suspension at all.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

That Total Divas trip to an Opium Den was a bad idea!

Brock has been at Raw and Smackdown lately, perhaps they all shook hands with him and the steroids seeped into their skins.

Brock Lesnar seems just to be a straight up dick, only reason hes getting push is because he had success in MMA if Punk does prob be next one to come back

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Brock Lesnar seems just to be a straight up dick, only reason hes getting push is because he had success in MMA if Punk does prob be next one to come back
    I know never say never with former pro wrestlers coming back... But Punk swears he got his release papers from WWE the day of his wedding... I have high doubts we will see him back in the WWE any time soon.

Plus it's worth noting that Brock before he went into the WWE would have been a dream prospect for the UFC. He was an accomplished college athlete and is a physical specimen... Punk having that sort of success is not a shoe in for Brock's level of success. I'm not saying he can't, but I don't think it's fair to assume because Brock did it that Punk can do it as well.

I do think it is cool that Punk is following his dreams and I hope him the best... But I think this is likely going to end poorly for him haha.
    #HugLife

Eva was suspanded 30 days for adarall that is freaking dumb I agree with her husband that is unjustified I actually a semi fan of Eva I think shes vastly improved and shes learning to work crowd . WWE has some serious internal problems

Eva was suspanded 30 days for adarall that is freaking dumb I agree with her husband that is unjustified I actually a semi fan of Eva I think shes vastly improved and shes learning to work crowd . WWE has some serious internal problems
    I think you are overreacting there a bit, OMB.

Supposedly it's the same thing that Roman Reigns got suspended for, if it's not allowed then it's not allowed.

Wellness policy is there for a reason and at the end of the day, it benefits the wrestlers.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I respect your opinion omb but, end of the day she failed it and she's getting the punishment for it so in their eyes it's justified.

It wont benefit her that her own hubby is running his mouth,slabbering to triple h that will be very ineffective

PWR

Former IWA Revolution Creative Team

Former IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)

PWR Women's Champion: Juno Mercury
    #RaptureBitch

So basically she botched handing in the appropriate paperwork on time, typical.