Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I like to visit Lady Palm and her 5 lovely daughters at least 3-4 times a day, however, the weather has been really warm here lately and everytime I pull the turtle neck back it looks like I've been grating gorgonzola on there and it smells like a dead dog. Any advice?

Take a shower scumbag.

And get get off your computer maybe you could meat a real woman instead of talking to these nerds, you guys are really getting on my nerves, I offer you my time and advice and you think this is some joke
    Last edited by corebore; 08-18-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    THE INNOVATOR OF HELL!!! BURN IN PIECE!!!!!!

Wrestling Observer Internet performer of the year 2011, 2013
    PWI ranked 24 on top 500 internet performers list 2014

Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

I got arrested in Tesco yesterday for putting my giggle stick in a melon in the fruit section and then accidentally hitting the Assistant Manager in the eye with a globule of my baby gravy. I could be facing GBH charges, any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by corebore View Post
    Yo asshole, if you got a fuckin problem with me we can settle it right here. I fuckin run this show and you couldn't even lace my boots I'm the shit talker fire walker and I didn't ask for your opinion. You're a fuckin has been Ill write shit here when I please and if I catch you running your mouth again were gonna have real f'in problems. This is an AMA and I'm here to answer questions from my fans and you come in here trying to make a name for yourself? Not gonna happen on my watch so go back to the fuckin drawing board and try again cause it ain't goin down like that you gumpass bitch
    You couldn't walk a mile in the dirtiest work boots That belong to me buddy!

Just Remember every time you feel like doing something , that Corebore is dumb as hell . So it's almost an obligation for Corebore to make a mistake. So sit yo ass down and shut off whatever it is you use to log on in here and stare at the blank screen and think about life and how I let you live you lil bitch.

Because the fact is I'm cold blooded with a hot hand and I got no problem slappin Flames outta yeh.
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 08-19-2016 at 10:45 AM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS