Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Its that time of year again

Its that time of year again, where corebore comes out of hiatus to discuss the current topics trending in the world of wrestling entertainment today. He only will be back for a short time so this is a very important time in the inndustry for fans and the wrestlers themselves alike. He comes back for a day or two or maybe a week or two every year to share his opinions and information on anything we want to talk about. He hasnt been back since 2015 and is now back for the 2016 edition of corebore AMA! WWith summerslam and ufc 202 and nxt brooklynn takeover and roh ppv fast aproaching this is one of the greatest weeks of the year especially with corebore back.

These forums have changed very much over the years but corebore has been here through it all and one thing is for sure, hes a valuable talent to have in the IWC commuity. Just because Ryan Clark shit all over the main page doesnt mean we have to suffer and wrestling has just gotten more and more real over the years its insane.

So lets have it, give me your best shot im pretty much the leader and foreskin father of this forum so ask away. Yes i have the results for summerslam but I wont share them YET, just be aware that cm punk will be there in attendance to
    THE INNOVATOR OF HELL!!! BURN IN PIECE!!!!!!

Wrestling Observer Internet performer of the year 2011, 2013
    PWI ranked 24 on top 500 internet performers list 2014

Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

He gives you, the gift of corebore.. DRINK IT IN MAAAANNNNNNNN!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I eat a lot of spicy food and everytime I go to the toilet it's like chocolate rain, any advice?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I eat a lot of spicy food and everytime I go to the toilet it's like chocolate rain, any advice?

I hate it when my arse vomits

Blog Entries
    When am I getting my Wrestlemania 28 tickets?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Stop going to the toilet.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Fuck Corebore

Damn part timers trying to come back and hog the spotlight. Just like the avy you placed to represent you. A once established thing now dead. Do us a favor and dissapear just like that company And be remembered as something that failed just how this thread will fail.

Get the hell outta here . I imagine you will and take another hiatus you has-been or better yet you never-was . Because the Fact is only some know you, most don't remember you and everyone doesn't give a shit about you.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    When am I getting my Wrestlemania 28 tickets?
    Wrestlemania 28 was 5 years ago I wasn't there I was at wrestlemania 29 you didn't meet me for them so jokes on you !!! I had backstage passes to axxxxess and the show and I talked to everyone that was there your loss!!!

Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Fuck Corebore

Damn part timers trying to come back and hog the spotlight. Just like the avy you placed to represent you. A once established thing now dead. Do us a favor and dissapear just like that company And be remembered as something that failed just how this thread will fail.

Get the hell outta here . I imagine you will and take another hiatus you has-been or better yet you never-was . Because the Fact is only some know you, most don't remember you and everyone doesn't give a shit about you.

Yo asshole, if you got a fuckin problem with me we can settle it right here. I fuckin run this show and you couldn't even lace my boots I'm the shit talker fire walker and I didn't ask for your opinion. You're a fuckin has been Ill write shit here when I please and if I catch you running your mouth again were gonna have real f'in problems. This is an AMA and I'm here to answer questions from my fans and you come in here trying to make a name for yourself? Not gonna happen on my watch so go back to the fuckin drawing board and try again cause it ain't goin down like that you gumpass bitch

Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

I like to visit Lady Palm and her 5 lovely daughters at least 3-4 times a day, however, the weather has been really warm here lately and everytime I pull the turtle neck back it looks like I've been grating gorgonzola on there and it smells like a dead dog. Any advice?