Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    When i have to use pandors to listen to music at work and not have to here supermarket adds. But pandora picks a shit song and i run out of skips for the hour. That irks me

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    When i have to use pandors to listen to music at work and not have to here supermarket adds. But pandora picks a shit song and i run out of skips for the hour. That irks me
    Can you no longer just switch stations in order to avoid the skip rule?
    #HugLife

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Can you no longer just switch stations in order to avoid the skip rule?
    But then the playlist will play the same songs more than once. I dont wanna listen to songs on repeat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    But then the playlist will play the same songs more than once. I dont wanna listen to songs on repeat
    I am sorry, I was trying to solve your problem for ya haha
    #HugLife

Black Ninja!
    I am sorry, I was trying to solve your problem for ya haha
    Realistically pandora is only ever on in the background anyway. So ìts nit really a major problem

Roman Reigns & Brock Lesnar I literally just fastfoward anything they are on

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Roman Reigns & Brock Lesnar I literally just fastfoward anything they are on
    While I get the idea of not watching what you aren't interested in... I don't per say think this is the best idea to do this for specifically Roman Reigns. He is a young talent who could easily turn the corner and put on some great matches.

I remember a few years ago I saw a diva on the nxt roster, she wasn't a bad wrestler but her gimmick annoyed me because she wasn't very good at it at the time. That girl was Sasha Banks and I think you would have a hard time finding me saying a single negative thing about her now. In a more similar manner to Reigns currently was Cena in like 2005... He was huge but was always considered overrated and a meh performer just like Reigns now. There is a reason in 2016 you don't put Cena on your fastforward list... Because over the past decade he has put on some of the best and most important matches of that timeframe. Matches like Cena RVD at One Night Stand... Or Punk Cena MITB... Cena Bryan at Summerslam...

Reigns could easily pull a Cena and if you continue to fast forward through his stuff you will likely miss some good matches and big moments.
    #HugLife

While I get the idea of not watching what you aren't interested in... I don't per say think this is the best idea to do this for specifically Roman Reigns. He is a young talent who could easily turn the corner and put on some great matches.

I remember a few years ago I saw a diva on the nxt roster, she wasn't a bad wrestler but her gimmick annoyed me because she wasn't very good at it at the time. That girl was Sasha Banks and I think you would have a hard time finding me saying a single negative thing about her now. In a more similar manner to Reigns currently was Cena in like 2005... He was huge but was always considered overrated and a meh performer just like Reigns now. There is a reason in 2016 you don't put Cena on your fastforward list... Because over the past decade he has put on some of the best and most important matches of that timeframe. Matches like Cena RVD at One Night Stand... Or Punk Cena MITB... Cena Bryan at Summerslam...

Reigns could easily pull a Cena and if you continue to fast forward through his stuff you will likely miss some good matches and big moments.
    Fair point... However with Brock Lesnar its from the shit he wouldn't do in wm match with dean the shit he said about heaths kid the attitude in general

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    Fair point... However with Brock Lesnar its from the shit he wouldn't do in wm match with dean the shit he said about heaths kid the attitude in general
    Yeah, I am not going to defend Brock in the same manner. I get his appeal and I dont think people who like him are stupid or anything... But saying that he isnt for me. Paul Heyman is his one saving grace though because that man is the best talker I have ever had the pleasure of listening to...

He could sell water at the river.
    #HugLife

Even Paulie is losing his appeal