Black Ninja!
    Waiting for a game to download on your ps4... painful... so painful

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Espically with bad internet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know what pisses me off.....people getting highly emotional about Walking Dead deaths or GoT shit and yet turn around and say "You know pro wrestling is scripted/fake right?" So is your fucking show!
    Yeah, I really hate that as well. I just don't get the end game of you telling a wrestling fan it is fake. The chances are they are well aware of it because fans openly talk about it as if it were fake and every non-fan you talk to wants to throw that in your face... But you choose to still like it so throwing it in your face isnt going to change that. You are just going to assume the person throwing that in your face is a moron who can't grasp the idea of liking a fake show while they watch tons of fake shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    On a similar note, I hate having delete games in order to get enough room for new games. I know I don't need all of those games downloaded but most of the time it's going to kill my drive to go back and replay a game that I had to delete off the console because it will take too much time to redownload.
    #HugLife

I hate Kevin Dunn... How can you hate Becky Lynch accent? I love her accent its sexy as hell. Then again I love Becky Lynch

Blog Entries
    Donald Trump. Nuff said.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Donald Trump. Nuff said.
    Donald Trump's locker room talk excuse is one of the most hilariously bullshit things I will ever hear.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yeah, I really hate that as well. I just don't get the end game of you telling a wrestling fan it is fake. The chances are they are well aware of it because fans openly talk about it as if it were fake and every non-fan you talk to wants to throw that in your face... But you choose to still like it so throwing it in your face isnt going to change that. You are just going to assume the person throwing that in your face is a moron who can't grasp the idea of liking a fake show while they watch tons of fake shows.

On a similar note, I hate having delete games in order to get enough room for new games. I know I don't need all of those games downloaded but most of the time it's going to kill my drive to go back and replay a game that I had to delete off the console because it will take too much time to redownload.

What I love is that most always they act like they're telling you it all for the first time.