Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    yea I mean joe, balor, aj,sheamus ,owens,bray, cesero, rock, maybe kurt if he comes back
    Completely skipping past the whole 'realistic for about a million reasons' list that you have there, you do realise that Lesnar would probably end up killing Balor?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Completely skipping past the whole 'realistic for about a million reasons' list that you have there, you do realise that Lesnar would probably end up killing Balor?
    I do agree that joe and others arent ready yet but in future could be

Blog Entries
    I do agree that joe and others arent ready yet but in future could be
    That depends on how long Lesnar sticks around for though. I think he had signed a new multi-year deal according to that interview he did a while back, but now that he's got a taste for the octagon again, who's to say that he won't try and fight again? And again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    That depends on how long Lesnar sticks around for though. I think he had signed a new multi-year deal according to that interview he did a while back, but now that he's got a taste for the octagon again, who's to say that he won't try and fight again? And again?
    I do think enough $$$ is given he will stay I even say he will win title maybe 2 more times

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post

Like putting McGregor against Lesnar. But Mayweather defeated Big Show! lol

Blog Entries
    I honestly think Orton vs Brock might be an ok match. Not great but both Orton and Brock can put on good matches... Kind of cool to have the two youngest world champions wrestle each other 10+ years after their first run with the title too.

I don't know why, but I'm shockingly optimistic about this match.
    #HugLife

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I honestly think Orton vs Brock might be an ok match. Not great but both Orton and Brock can put on good matches... Kind of cool to have the two youngest world champions wrestle each other 10+ years after their first run with the title too.

I don't know why, but I'm shockingly optimistic about this match.
    I am too! I'm okay with the match. I like both as well.

Plus, I'm quite interested too see how they go about the match- Brock has been pretty much throwing everyone around that he's faced- from Cena to Rollins and then Rollins to Reigns. I wonder if the same will happen with Orton or if we could see Orton beat him down a little and then attack his limbs and control the match for periods.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

I just wanna see F-5 reversed into RKO you know its gonna happen

Blog Entries
    I'm fine with the match itself since it's going to be a decent bout. But as to why the match is happening? Your guess is as good as mine.

Also, the F5 reversed into an RKO is 100% guaranteed to happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I am too! I'm okay with the match. I like both as well.

Plus, I'm quite interested too see how they go about the match- Brock has been pretty much throwing everyone around that he's faced- from Cena to Rollins and then Rollins to Reigns. I wonder if the same will happen with Orton or if we could see Orton beat him down a little and then attack his limbs and control the match for periods.
    I hope they make it look like Orton can fight back...

To me, Orton has always been a guy who can really dish out a beating that looks disgusting. I would think it would be cool to have Brock do his suplexes and all... But also let Randy be the Randy of old and dish it back equally as hard. The thing to me that makes Randy vs Brock interesting is that Randy isn't a small guy either. He's like 6 5 and 250 pounds. He could fight back and make this look like an actual brawl without diminishing Brock's dominate persona.
    I just wanna see F-5 reversed into RKO you know its gonna happen
    Lol that would be amazing. One of my friends and I have this on going joke about Randy having a dream journal of all the ways he can counter peoples finishers with his own... So I can only imagine the amount of laughter that would come if I saw him actually do this.

By the way if you are wondering... The final page of this "dream journal" is him figuring out a way to counter Hogan's leg drop.
    #HugLife