Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Really good opening match! Gran Metalik was impressive. Ability and balance on the ropes was something else.

Was not all that impressed with the second match. Great exposure for both men though- especially Hoho Lun.

Enjoyed the Third match, impressed with both Alexander and Clement Petiot and the difference in style's made for an exciting match. Right winner for me. Just seen that he will face the winner of the Ibushi and Maluta match. Fully expecting Kota to win and him vs Cedric Alexander should be quality.

MATCH OF THE FREAKIN' NIGHT! Awesome display from Kota Ibushi and Maluta. First time I've seen either men and I really, really liked both. Ibushi I picked along with Sabre Jr as my two picks to win the contest but I'm a sucker for that Samoan Bloodline and so I wouldn't even minded seeing Maluta win, that's how much I enjoyed the match and both men. That said, Ibushi's advances and set's up an excellent second round match with Alexander.

Enjoyed the show, can't wait to see more

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Really good opening match! Gran Metalik was impressive. Ability and balance on the ropes was something else.

Was not all that impressed with the second match. Great exposure for both men though- especially Hoho Lun.

Enjoyed the Third match, impressed with both Alexander and Clement Petiot and the difference in style's made for an exciting match. Right winner for me. Just seen that he will face the winner of the Ibushi and Maluta match. Fully expecting Kota to win and him vs Cedric Alexander should be quality.

MATCH OF THE FREAKIN' NIGHT! Awesome display from Kota Ibushi and Maluta. First time I've seen either men and I really, really liked both. Ibushi I picked along with Sabre Jr as my two picks to win the contest but I'm a sucker for that Samoan Bloodline and so I wouldn't even minded seeing Maluta win, that's how much I enjoyed the match and both men. That said, Ibushi's advances and set's up an excellent second round match with Alexander.

Enjoyed the show, can't wait to see more
    Yeah Metalik walking them ropes was impressive, wit da greatest of eeeeeeease, as Booker would say.

I think it's odds on that we'll see Ibushi vs Sabe Jr in the final. Both are opposite sides of the draw and while there's a lot of talent for both to go through on their way to the final, I expect that that's the match WWE will go for.
    I also have a feeling that Sabre Jr has edged ahead of Ibushi as the favorite. Lots of reports are going around that Ibushi has signed with WWE so they may give Sabe jr the win to convince him to sign too. Not that he doesn't deserve it outright, because he's a phenomenal talent in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah Metalik walking them ropes was impressive, wit da greatest of eeeeeeease, as Booker would say.

I think it's odds on that we'll see Ibushi vs Sabe Jr in the final. Both are opposite sides of the draw and while there's a lot of talent for both to go through on their way to the final, I expect that that's the match WWE will go for.
    I also have a feeling that Sabre Jr has edged ahead of Ibushi as the favorite. Lots of reports are going around that Ibushi has signed with WWE so they may give Sabe jr the win to convince him to sign too. Not that he doesn't deserve it outright, because he's a phenomenal talent in his own right.
    Really was mate, so good to watch.

I haven't really seen the brackets to be honest but that's interesting to hear, I think it could very well go that way and what a final that would be! Still though, you never know and there's a lot of action to go down before then.

I've heard the reports about Ibushi too and that would make sense if they are indeed in the final. On the flip side though, makes sense to give the win to someone who's staying with you, especially with the confirmed Cruiserweight Division returning so could go either way should that final take place.

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Blog Entries
    Really was mate, so good to watch.

I haven't really seen the brackets to be honest but that's interesting to hear, I think it could very well go that way and what a final that would be! Still though, you never know and there's a lot of action to go down before then.

I've heard the reports about Ibushi too and that would make sense if they are indeed in the final. On the flip side though, makes sense to give the win to someone who's staying with you, especially with the confirmed Cruiserweight Division returning so could go either way should that final take place.
    Yeah I think it makes sense to have the winner be someone who stays with the company. I can definitely see Sabre jr signing though. However, the guy I want to win is THE Brian Kendrick! Not likely to happen, but he's still in it, so who knows!

thursday's my favorite day of the week now, since I get to catch up on NXT and the CwC

Blog Entries
    Watched last night's episode, another excellent quartet of matches.

Was fantastic seeing Tajiri back in action. The guy can still kick quicker than most, the superkick he hit to set up the buzzsaw was vicious. This was a relatively quick match, but his opponent, Damien Slater, looked to be a good young talent.
    Takiri faces Gran Metalik next, that'll be an interesting clash of styles.

TJ Perkins was a joy to watch in the ring, and he proved in this match what we already know, which is that TNA grossly misused him. The guy oozes charisma, is flashy as hell in the ring, and had some amazing moves. Real joy to watch int he ring. He's facing Gargano next which will be a fantastic bout no doubt.
    I wasn't overly impressed by Da Mack, he was ok but definitely one of the weaker participants so far I'd say.

I've been looking forward to watching Lince Dorado, and I wasn't disappointed. He's an excellent high flier lucha libre wrestler and Ihave to give credit to his opponent too, Mustafa Ali, he looked very good too. A fun match and a beautiful shooting Star Press by Dorado to finish it off.

Main event was Akira Tozawa vs Kenneth Johnson. another fun match where both men gave as good as the other got. Tozawa is another that oozes charisma and has a great technical style. Tozawa won after two German suplexes, the first one was lightning quick, blink and you miss it.

Can't wait for the next episode already!

Blog Entries
    So far I must say the only guy who hasnt really impressed me much was Ho Ho Lun, but im willing to give a pass based on a lack of mainstream experiance and nerves, so far each guy has shown they have definate talent and obviously the bigger stars are shining, from what ive heard of tapings so far Ibushi vs Alexander is said to be an amazing match so im looking forward to it and the remaining final rounds.
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

No Daniel, We're grateful, Thankyou Daniel Bryan.

Just catching up with the CWC show, Episode Two.

Enjoyed the opening match, loved the slick wrestling style from both with the wrist locks and such. Seeing Tajiri back was a nice touch and he can still very much go it seems. Still hits those kicks strong too. I was rooting for Tajiri but I liked the look of young Slater and he impressed me. Good match.

Second match might be my favorite one yet, good stuff from both TJ Perkins and Da Mac. Really entertaining and both men showed great ability but charisma too which is so important in wrestling. As Tommy said, Perkins was wasted in TNA really because the guy has amazing ability and just gave a glimpse of what he could do in this match. Very enjoyable.

Another impressive match where both men did themselves justice. Dorado and Ali both impressed me. Both showed great ability and showcased some amazing moves. Excited too see more of Dorado and I don't think we've seen the last of Ali either.

Got to say, I was not overly impressed with the final match. I mean it was good, but I don't know, didn't spark my attention. Made worse when Johnson botched a flip from the second rope. As expected Tozawa wins and I'm happy about that, those two German suplex's were a thing of a beauty.

Another great episode though and I might watch the Third show right away!

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Just catching up with the CWC show, Episode Two.

Enjoyed the opening match, loved the slick wrestling style from both with the wrist locks and such. Seeing Tajiri back was a nice touch and he can still very much go it seems. Still hits those kicks strong too. I was rooting for Tajiri but I liked the look of young Slater and he impressed me. Good match.

Second match might be my favorite one yet, good stuff from both TJ Perkins and Da Mac. Really entertaining and both men showed great ability but charisma too which is so important in wrestling. As Tommy said, Perkins was wasted in TNA really because the guy has amazing ability and just gave a glimpse of what he could do in this match. Very enjoyable.

Another impressive match where both men did themselves justice. Dorado and Ali both impressed me. Both showed great ability and showcased some amazing moves. Excited too see more of Dorado and I don't think we've seen the last of Ali either.

Got to say, I was not overly impressed with the final match. I mean it was good, but I don't know, didn't spark my attention. Made worse when Johnson botched a flip from the second rope. As expected Tozawa wins and I'm happy about that, those two German suplex's were a thing of a beauty.

Another great episode though and I might watch the Third show right away!
    I watched the third episode and I have a new favourite match but I will wait to see what you think of the show first
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team
    Former AWF, EWA, JBW Triple Crown (Warfare,Mayhem,Showdown) and BWA World Champions

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    I watched the third episode and I have a new favourite match but I will wait to see what you think of the show first
    Mendoza vs Kendrick? If so, it was freakin' awesome! My favorite match of the tournament, possibly.

Another good episode. Seeing Sabre Jr was cool and his style is really quite unique. Kendrick looked great, glad he picked up the win but equally Mendoza was so impressive. The Premier Athlete in Nese looked good. Drew Gulak also and it's been nice too see different wrestlers pick up wins in different ways, a lot more submission based then I expected too, so that's cool.

Enjoying the CWC very much, can't wait to see more.

How are you enjoying it Crick?

IWA:

HWA:

WWE:

PWR:

Mendoza vs Kendrick? If so, it was freakin' awesome! My favorite match of the tournament, possibly.

Another good episode. Seeing Sabre Jr was cool and his style is really quite unique. Kendrick looked great, glad he picked up the win but equally Mendoza was so impressive. The Premier Athlete in Nese looked good. Drew Gulak also and it's been nice too see different wrestlers pick up wins in different ways, a lot more submission based then I expected too, so that's cool.

Enjoying the CWC very much, can't wait to see more.

How are you enjoying it Crick?
    Im loving it these guys are actually being allowed to just go and do their thing, I was actually talking about the Zack Sabre Junior match he won me over he is brilliant at reversals though I will agree Mendoza v Kendrick was great
    Israel Pamich
    PWR Superstar
    First and Current PWR Breakout Champion since 17-05-15

Two Of A Kind
    Kid Wonder and 'Mad Dog' Paul Conrad
    PWR Tag Team
    Former AWF, EWA, JBW Triple Crown (Warfare,Mayhem,Showdown) and BWA World Champions