Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Period? Who the fuck do you think you are to put yourself in a position to tell a fellow members of a forum that you don't consider their post worthy of a thread and then go on to make a childish and sexist jab at me?

    Did somebody make you a mod? The answer to that question is no, so get your ass off that pedestal where you think your opinion of whether something is thread worthy holds weight and just either take part in the conversation or fucking ignore it. It's not like the place is being cluttered up, is it?
    LOL!

    I did take part in the conversation.. Didn't you see?

    "Not sure this is thread worthy" was my opinion. That's my opinion and I'll say it again for you, I just think other threads could have been used. There's a TNA one, there's a WWE one and there was even an Extreme Rules one- It could have been posted there. An example, Cody Rhodes and his leaving- I was not sure was thread worthy and so I posted about it in the Raw thread.

    I'm just a fellow member, as are you and Current Business- if he had any issue with what I said to his thread- he could have replied. Instead you felt the need too.. Not sure why. So maybe jump down from your pedestal because it had nothing to do with you anyways.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

    PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri



  2. #12
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,921
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL!

    I did take part in the conversation.. Didn't you see?

    "Not sure this is thread worthy" was my opinion. That's my opinion and I'll say it again for you, I just think other threads could have been used. There's a TNA one, there's a WWE one and there was even an Extreme Rules one- It could have been posted there. An example, Cody Rhodes and his leaving- I was not sure was thread worthy and so I posted about it in the Raw thread.

    I'm just a fellow member, as are you and Current Business- if he had any issue with what I said to his thread- he could have replied. Instead you felt the need too.. Not sure why. So maybe jump down from your pedestal because it had nothing to do with you anyways.
    Do you do that in real life too?

    "Yeah guys, I don't think this conversation is worthy of being discussed as a topic on its own. Maybe just a passing comment while we talk about something else is sufficient."


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Do you do that in real life too?

    "Yeah guys, I don't think this conversation is worthy of being discussed as a topic on its own. Maybe just a passing comment while we talk about something else is sufficient."
    What I do in real life is no concern to you.

    Since you are so worried about this thread.. Why are you derailing it from the actual topic and choosing to discuss what I might do in real life? Let's at least stay on topic shall we, Benny.

    CB, any issues and feel free to PM me!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

    PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri



  4. #14
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,921
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What I do in real life is no concern to you.

    Since you are so worried about this thread.. Why are you derailing it from the actual topic and choosing to discuss what I might do in real life? Let's at least stay on topic shall we, Benny.

    CB, any issues and feel free to PM me!
    Just following your lead of putting forward my irrelevant opinion and contributing thoughts that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

    I would go childish and sexist by joking about knicker twisting and periods, but then I remembered that I'm a 30 year old man whose not a misogynist.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Just following your lead of putting forward my irrelevant opinion and contributing thoughts that had nothing to do with the thread topic.

    I would go childish and sexist by joking about knicker twisting and periods, but then I remembered that I'm a 30 year old man whose not a misogynist.
    My lead? Wow, had no idea I was such an inspiration to you Benny.



    Anyways.. This has been fun but I've got better things to do and as a 30 year old man worrying about my reply on a wrestling forum to a thread that didn't even belong to you, I'd have thought you would have better things to do as well..

    So, let's leave it there.

    Current Business, I'll apologize for this going on in your thread.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

    PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri



  6. #16
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,921
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    ... and as a 30 year old man worrying about my reply on a wrestling forum to a thread that didn't even belong to you, I'd have thought you would have better things to do as well..
    So what you do is none of my concern, but you're allowed to have an opinion on what I do?

    Loving the hypocrisy.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy


  7. #17
    I just took a backseat, and let you guys tussle it out. Let me know when you guys are done, and we can continue this discussion TNA style.


  8. #18
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    17,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    I just took a backseat, and let you guys tussle it out. Let me know when you guys are done, and we can continue this discussion TNA style.
    I'd count yourself lucky anybody is bothering to comment on TNA at all.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd count yourself lucky anybody is bothering to comment on TNA at all.
    I do consider myself lucky. BTW any update on rumors of Wade Barrett joining TNA?


  10. #20

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.