Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Imo the world , women's, and tag titles should be on both shows

IC smackdown title
    US Raw title ( make a new U.S. Title too , always hated the look of it)

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Ambrose never comes off as a main event player. Nobody ever talks about it, but has he really done anything worthwhile? He seems to be the guy that fills that upper mid-carder spot. Much like the role that Kane has been playing for years and years.
    He consistently main events shows... He's had several chances at the world title.

I know he's never won the big one, but WWE is clearly very high on him.

Edit: Friendly reminder that Dolph is like a 3 time world champ.
    #HugLife

‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He consistently main events shows... He's had several chances at the world title.

I know he's never won the big one, but WWE is clearly very high on him.

Edit: Friendly reminder that Dolph is like a 3 time world champ.
    I agree with Dennis. I think he haven't been the champion because Roman Reigns 1is pushed for the title and as the new face of WWE. But he's been contender many times. With the possibility of another World Championship returning to WWE, he has to be next in line.

You all just said the same thing that I did. Can Ambrose be a world champion when there are 2 titles, Yes!, but he can't do it with single title. He is that top tier talent. Just not the top talent.

Blog Entries
    You all just said the same thing that I did. Can Ambrose be a world champion when there are 2 titles, Yes!, but he can't do it with single title. He is that top tier talent. Just not the top talent.

Neither is Randy Orton but that didn't stop them pushing him to the top.

Dude the Miz was in the main event of Wrestlemania and walk out still as champion. Yes we had two world titles at the time but still he was considered a top talent. If WWE gave Miz a chance like that, I'm sure the least the can do with Ambrose is to make him a champ. And being the face of a Brand with the upcoming Brand Extension, is still huge for any WWE superstar.

Randy Orton is as good as a wrestler can get. His in ring work is flawless, and he can talk. Only problem with him is that he is boring.

When Miz won the World Title he was booed like crazy. As a heel, if you can get that reaction then its a job well done. I enjoyed Miz as MizShow, and his run with Alex Riley. He is acceptable as a transitional champion.

Blog Entries
    LOL if Randy is as good as it gets then wrestling really is in a sad state. The guy relies on his opponents and commentators to get him over more than anyone else I have ever seen. You say he can talk but he is boring but the fact is everything that comes out of his mouth is boring and he has the labored speech of someone recovering from a serious head injury. Hearing voices in your head Randy? What a gimmick!

I don't agree with the Ambrose comments and personally believe he could and would become WWE Champion one day and that the Brand Extension will only increase the chances of him becoming a World Champion.

Dude can go, can talk, has a cool character and is well liked.

Also personally, I've always liked Orton.

I would agree that his wrestling game is flawless too. It's not quite as good as it gets.. He's not quite Kurt Angle, but he's very good IMO. Not sure about the talking ability, he's had his moments but keeping it short, simple and emotionless always suited Orton more.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    I just merged these two.

Here's how I would do the split - They need to establish who the GM's will be and where as early as possible. Then, ahead of the draft, instigate the idea that top tier talent can actually be bargained and competed for and won over by GMs. Add that extra element of storytelling that can be worked constantly during the year as the GM's hold secret meetings trying to "woo" stars to their brand with promises and offers.
    Then for everyone else, you have a draft. During the draft, take a handful of NXT stars who might be ready and make them eligible. Joe, Aries, Bayley, Blake & Murphy for example. But I like the idea more of Shane & Steph meeting with say, Balor, and offering him this and that to sign with their show.
    Actually, any star is eligible to be actively pursued (or sell themselves) by the GMs during a certain period prior to the draft and if they sign one place or another then that automatically removes them from the draft. I think that would be so entertaining and has the potential for longevity, if done right.

There's a hot internet rumor (that I made up, Meltzer style) that WWE will make Bobby Roode their first Smackdown champ. They won't but that would be awesome if they did.