Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm as excited about wrestling right now as I have been since the network launched.

Blog Entries
    Called it.

Now if they'd just let me run it.

New World Title??? New World Champs???

So with the brand extension returning to WWE and possibly the return of two world titles, one on each show. Its possible to see wrestlers finally making to the top. WWE is very high on AJ Styles and i believe he will become World Champ before the end of the year. Owens is another one who's been on top since his arrival in WWE. He was in a match in all PPVs in his first full year in WWE, i think only him and Taker did that. Ambrose has to be in line for a world title and i see him as a potential face of Smackdown. There is also guys like Zayn and Cesaro that WWE are very high on them.

Blog Entries
    If Smackdown were to get a world title... People like Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus probably would be in the hunt too. I think if they want people to watch though.... Give the title to someone who is a face and super over.

Like Ambrose or Styles. At least at first.
    #HugLife

‚Äč

Ambrose ??? That's some strong stuff you are onto mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Ambrose ??? That's some strong stuff you are onto mate.
    Care to say why?

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Care to say why?
    Ambrose never comes off as a main event player. Nobody ever talks about it, but has he really done anything worthwhile? He seems to be the guy that fills that upper mid-carder spot. Much like the role that Kane has been playing for years and years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Ambrose never comes off as a main event player. Nobody ever talks about it, but has he really done anything worthwhile? He seems to be the guy that fills that upper mid-carder spot. Much like the role that Kane has been playing for years and years.

So he IS the second coming of Roddy Piper!

Personally, I'd like to see one world champion, but I think a second title is inevitable. The thing I dislike about that is that WWE tends to make one title feel inferior to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So he IS the second coming of Roddy Piper!
    Please do not insult Hot Rod like that. They could have put the title on Piper, but they didn't.