Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I also think it be cool to see miz win title and say hes above being in a B rated horror movie that is ecw stuff like that show is good man

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I love the goldust angle man
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I also think it be cool to see miz win title and say hes above being in a B rated horror movie that is ecw stuff like that show is good man
    Thanks for the thoughts OMB! It looks as though I have gotten the Goldust/Raven angle over well as both you and THBK enjoy it so I'm happy with that. As for The Miz you will have to wait and see... but not too long Barely Legal is coming tonight!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X PWR Tag Team Champions (First Ever)
    PWR Tag Team of the Year (2015)
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's that time again! EC-DUB! EC-DUB! EC-DUB!

Episode Two Review:

Okay so we open up with a Miz TV segment and it was cool. I think you portrayed Miz well and how he would act and it made for a good segment. I like the Interview was never really about Rhino at all. From the jabs to AW and then the challenge of the TV Title from Miz. Match is made for barely legal and that's cool with me. Only one issue for me.. Hell in a Cell? I think that's too strong of a match for a feud that's been create from one small Interview segment personally bro.

Match one and it surprise me a little with Ryder winning. Not sure how I feel about that personally but I'm going to wait and see how Ryder does in your BTB before passing judgement. I did like the commentary line of saying how it would be Ryder's dream to become ECW World Champion and I think going with the under dog story makes good sense.

Next segment and it's the continuation of the Kid Kash and Tyson Kidd feud. I liked it, made sense. Cage Match is announced for the PPv and with Kidd "running away" it makes sense to go with the no escape feel of a Steel Cage. Cool with me.

Cool to see an ECW original in the lunatic- New Jack. I'm glad Swagger won and I feel like he could be a real player and contender in your BTB dude and that would be cool with me.

I'm digging your Tyson Kidd at this attitude! Missing a few FACT! lines a little though, not going to lie Kidd accepts the match and it's on! Kid Kash vs Tyson Kidd in a Steel Cage Match!

Decent segment with the Bella's and Alicia Fox. Building a feud I feel. I completely forgot that the Bella's were apart of ECW previously and so that was a nice reminder and added some detail. I like the mention of them going extreme if they need to and mentioning the likes of Lita as inspiration. Also looks like there going to be Face in your BTB? Fine with me.

Brogue Kick! Sheamus picks up the win and is the final man to enter the Elimination Chamber! Quite a big Main Event for the newly formed ECW but can't help but wish that maybe both Sheamus & Kane were in the match. I like the idea of an old school feel Kane running wild and destroying all these ECW legends and newcomers. Cannot pick a winner yet for EC, no one really stands out as a favorite to me which is cool because the playing field is very much level.

.................................................. ....................

Episode Three Review:

Great opening promo and I enjoyed what each had to say and why they're going to win the Elimination Chamber match. It's quite strange but reading through.. I felt like I wanted too see Ryder do well and I don't care much for him in real life but the whole underdog thing works well with him. Admittedly, I'd have like to have heard from Henry too but he's all about actions and domination because as he would say.. That's what I do!

Cool announce from GM- Paul Heyman and we have a huge Main Event to come.

Doring and Roadkill pick up the expected win but it was cool to see Storm and Regal as a team. Interesting that Regal never attempted to make the save? Not sure if more will come from that.. Guess we will see.

Hmm. Interesting segment with the Bizarre one- Goldust. No idea who the person could be, Cody, maybe? I don't think it is. I guess I'll find out later in the show when they face the.. Duh-Duh-Dudley Boyz!

No contest ends the second match of the night. Makes sense, continues the feuds and no one loses any momentum.

Raven?! Freakin' Raven?! That's awesome. So intrigued to see these two together. I loved controlling Raven in my ECW BTB and so I'm excited too see how he fairs in your one. Interesting ending to the match.. Seems to me like Raven is going to knock him down to maybe rebuild Goldust how he wants him to be? Intrigued.

Hmm, not sure about that Divas segment. Didn't have the same effect as last week and just felt like another match needed to be made. Also, Rosa Mendes? Yeah.. Not sure about that one bro. I know there real life friends, but Paige would have at least made it more interesting.

Swagger, Sheamus & Henry- That's quite the team! They pick up the win and the match was good. Keep's things bubbling nicely for the Main Event at Barely Legal.

.................................................. .

Episode Four:

We open with a Goldust & Raven promo and it follows in with what I said in my Episode Three review. I kind of hope it goes that way because it would be cool. Raven is a cult like leader and having a dark Goldust at his side would be pretty cool. Raven picks up the win with the Raven Effect! Interested too see more from these two and how it progresses.

Good second match and Swagger is looking STRONG! Building him well and he's the biggest threat and standout for the ECW Championship win inside the Elimination Chamber. Can he become two time ECW Champion? On this evidence, Yes!

Mendes picks up the win but I'll be honest- I've kind of lost interest in this feud already.

Segment with AW and not really sure what that was about other then getting his own TV show over? Either way, he's backing Rhino and will interview the winner of there match next week. Just popped into my head now.. Could this be a twist? Is AW going to help Miz, becoming his "agent" and Miz being the "star"- Could be interesting.

BIG tag team match next and it's the team of the Dudleyz, Rhino and Kid Kash who pick up the win. More interesting is Kidd Kash getting the win by pinning his opponent- Tyson Kidd.

Un-Americans, that was the name! Been trying to think about that since they debuted Haha! They mentioned it a little to much in the promo mind but I'm hoping they get on the same page and can stick out there partnership for a little while.

All hell break's lose at the Main Event but Mark Henry stands tall. Cool match and a good ending with the carnage. I'm unsure who will win the Chamber Match or even who I want to win :/ Excited to find out though! I'll be reading along.
    I massively appreciate the reviews I'll address some of what you said in terms of storylines I've begun to build.

I'm glad the ECW World Heavyweight Championship picture is not clear, exactly what I was going for, obviously there are some favorites but glad that it seems there is no clear frontrunner to win the Elimination Chamber

You and OMB agree on the Goldust angle, which is one I'm really looking forward to continuing, so I'm glad it's gotten over as well as it has, possibly the best thing I have going thus far.

On The Miz and Rhino feud, the theme of the Barely Legal PPV is that all matches must take place inside either a Steel Cage, Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber. With two of those structures already used (and the Steel Cage being used twice) it was the only structure I had left to fill. But I see exactly where you are coming from, so probably poor timing from me in terms of the PPV coming up.

I'm glad Tyson Kidd is standing out, he is going to be a real player in my ECW BTB, so I'm glad he is standing out early.

The Un-Americans are going to be around for quite some time, a focal point of the ECW tag team division.

I'm disappointed the women's feud hasn't gotten over with you. I have some plans for it so hopefully I can change your mind, I think I'll be able to truly tell after Barely Legal, on whether I have to go in a different direction or scrap the feud all together.

Again I massively appreciate you taking the time to review everything.

Steel Cage Match
    Kid Kash vs. Tyson Kidd w/ Natalya

ECW World Tag Team Championship - Barbed Wire Steel Cage
    Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. The Dudley Boyz (Buh Buh & D-Von)

Tag Team Match
    Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes vs. The Bella Twins (Brie & Nikki)

ECW World Television Championship - Hell in a Cell
    The Miz vs. Rhino

ECW World Heavyweight Championship - Elimination Chamber
    Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder

ECW Barely Legal
    Manhattan Center New York, NY

The camera opens up the show with a split screen, showing both the Grand and Hammerstein Ballrooms. In the Grand Ballroom sits the Elimination Chamber structure, as in the Hammerstein Ballroom we see the Hell in a Cell hanging from the roof, with the four sides of the Steel Cage surrounding. The four sides of the Steel Cage start to lower towards each respective side of the ring as the production team puts it all together, and a promo video for the PPV is played.

Joey Styles and Taz welcome us to Barely Legal and tell us we will start with Kid Kash and Tyson Kidd meeting inside the Steel Cage, where the only way to win is escaping the cage. The music of Kid Kash hits first as he makes his way down the ramp and inside the cage to cheers. Tyson Kidd is out next to a mixed reaction, he hears boos, and Natalya hears cheers. Kidd looks at the cage before stepping in, completely ignoring a Natalya good luck kiss.

Match 1: Steel Cage: Kid Kash vs. Tyson Kidd w/Natalya

The two men waste no time engaging each other as they beat each other simultaneously with a flurry of punches. The match continues with high flying high paced action, both men not letting each other get far up the cage. Kash controls the early portion of the match until Kash goes for the Bankroll, but as he reaches the top turnbuckle, before he can jump Kidd pushes him straight into the cage. Kidd tries to escape but Kash is able to stop him. Kidd maintains control using the Sharpshooter submission trying to wear down Kash. Kash regains control and as he goes to escape, Tyson Kidd meets him on the rope and throws Kash off the cage, and Kidd catches him with the Blockbuster, still not enough to keep Kash down. The biggest spot in the match occurs when Kash and Kidd are seated at the top of the cage, trading blows. Kidd is able to force Kash down from his seated position and then kicks him off the cage as Kash lands on the mat. Kidd then jumps off the top of the cage and hits an elbow drop. Both men are down for an extended period of time, as Kidd starts to climb the turnbuckle, as he does Kash comes running and pushes Kidd full force, face first into the cage. Kidd slumps down, Kash climbs the turnbuckle, and from the top rope hits Kidd with the Money Maker! This leaves Kidd down and allows Kash to climb the cage and escape. Natalya rushes into the ring to check on Kidd.

Styles and Taz talk about the victory for Kid Kash as they talk about the mean streak present in him, that Tyson Kidd has brought out. They also acknowledge the neck injury that Kidd suffered in the past, and if that was a point of attack for Kash.

The camera heads to the back where the camera man catches up with Jack Swagger. They ask Swagger about his thoughts on the Elimination Chamber match tonight for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Swagger says he has been on such a roll lately he is a lock to win this match tonight. Swagger says he is undefeated inside the Elimination Chamber, and tonight is a night of seconds when he wins his second Elimination Chamber match and second ECW World Heavyweight Championship. The camera man then asks Swagger about the rumor that he is scared of Mark Henry. Swagger asks about what rumor and then assures the camera he is not scared of Mark Henry, and just watch what happens later tonight in the match and what he is going to do to Henry. Out of nowhere Mark Henry appears in the camera standing face to face with Swagger, who now looks a bit frightened, as Swagger backs up and walks away.

Styles and Taz welcome us back to ringside as we see the barbed wire has been placed atop the Steel Cage, meaning the ECW World Tag Team Championship match is up next, where only one member has to escape the cage in order for their team to win. Out first are the champions, Danny Doring and Roadkill to cheers. Out next are Buh Buh Ray and D-Von, as The Dudley Boyz receive similar cheers.

Match 2: ECW World Tag Team Championship: Barbed Wire Steel Cage: Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. The Dudley Boyz (Buh Buh Ray & D-Von)

The ref closes and locks the door to the cage as both teams look around at the structure that is surrounded by barbed wire at the top, before they begin to brawl. Doring and Roadkill take control early after Roadkill hits a body avalanche to both Buh Buh Ray and D-Von against the cage. Doring would try to escape but a Dudley Boyz double team would stop the attempt. The Dudley Boyz would take control when hitting Roadkill with the Wassssup. D-Von would try to escape but Doring dives through the legs of Buh Buh Ray to reach D-Von in time. The match continues with no team able to escape, but are getting closer, as they try to find a way around the barbed wire surrounding the top of the cage. Both teams try to use the barbed wire to their advantage but are unsuccessful as their partners break up the attempted attack. At one point The Dudley Boyz hit Doring with the 3D, as Roadkill tries to escape, but just as Roadkill reaches the top, The Dudley Boyz are there to stop him. Towards the end of the match Doring and Roadkill hit D-Von with the Lancaster Lariat of Lust, and immediately after Buh Buh Ray charges towards Roadkill and both men hit simultaneous crossbodys. Doring then starts climbing the cage, and out from under the ring comes Spike Dudley. Spike climbs the steps, unlocks the cage, opens the door as Doring is now dangling, holding onto the barbed wire, as his hands begin to bleed. Spike enters the ring and gets both Buh Buh Ray and D-Von up, as D-Von grabs Doring and hands him to Buh Buh Ray who is sitting on the top turnbuckle and drops him with the superbomb. Spike beats down on Roadkill as both Buh Buh Ray and D-Von walk out the cage door and to the floor to win.

Styles and Taz talk about the interference from Spike Dudley, as they talk about The Dudley Boyz being the new ECW World Tag Team Champions, as they hear the boos rain down from the crowd.

The camera goes into the locker room of The Un-Americans as Lance Storm and William Regal are sitting down watching the match. Regal tells Storm that is what they are after, the ECW World Tag Team Championships. Regal says that those titles truly represent and solidify them as being the best, and can back up their claim that they are better than any American. Regal says the disgusting scoundrels in America applaud blood and gore, and don’t know what real wrestling is, but as Un-Americans they are going to do things a bit differently. Regal says that they are going to use their technical prowess to dominate the competition, and will carry themselves with class and dignity. Regal asks Storm if he will be ready because they will make their claim to the titles on ECW in due time, and Storm replies of course he will because he is always ready. Regal nods and tells Storm he will see him later, as he pats Storm on the back and leaves the locker room.

Styles and Taz welcome us back to ringside as the four sides of the cage have been separated and raised to the roof, as Styles and Taz tell us that the The Bella Twins will square off in tag team action against Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes. Fox and Mendes are out first to a mixed reaction, and The Bella Twins follow to mostly cheers.

Match 3: Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes vs. The Bella Twins (Brie & Nikki)

The match starts with Fox and Nikki in the ring, and Nikki runs into a tilt a whirl backbreaker. Fox would maintain control for the early portion, and would tag in Mendes to take over. After Fox tags in Mendes, Rosa turns her attention towards Nikki. All of a sudden Fox turns around, grabs Rosa, kicks her in the gut and hits her with a Watch Yo’ Face. Nikki then covers Mendes and gets the victory.

Styles and Taz talk about Alicia Fox turning on her supposed friend Rosa Mendes, as in the ring Alicia Fox raises a hand each of The Bella Twins as they stand in the middle of the ring over the fallen Mendes. Styles and Taz talk about Team Bella not really being broken up and looking as strong as ever.

We head to the back where we see Rhino sitting on a chair preparing for his match up next. We hear a knock on the door and Rhino says to come in. In walks Abraham Washington, and Rhino asks what he wants, and reminds him that he told The Miz, and he will tell him now, he does not care about their talk show feud. Abraham Washington says he doesn’t expect Rhino to care what is happening between himself and The Miz, but he does care about what happens between Rhino and The Miz tonight in his match. Washington says it’s no small secret he and The Miz do not get along, and that on the last episode of ECW he promised to interview the ECW World Television Champion to open up the show. He says he cannot have The Miz appear as champion on his show, and that it is bad for ratings. Washington says he just came in here to express his support for Rhino, and that he fully expects to see Rhino on his show. Rhino tells Washington that he doesn’t need his support, but he will see him on his show, because there is no way he is losing his ECW World Television Championship to The Miz, after he was just awarded the title a few short weeks ago. Rhino walks past Abraham Washington as he makes his way to the ring for his match as he leaves Washington standing in his locker room.

Styles and Taz welcome us back as the Hell in a Cell begins to lower, and the music of The Miz hits as he makes his way out to the ring to boos. Out next is Rhino as he enters the arena to cheers, as he enters the structure and the door is locked.

Match 4: ECW World Television Championship: Hell in a Cell: The Miz vs. Rhino

The match starts and immediately The Miz rolls out of the ring, almost as though he is looking to escape and then realizes he can’t. Rhino slides out as Miz runs around the ring, and runs back in, and stomps on Rhino who slides in after to take control. The Miz stays very aggressive during the match trying to wear down Rhino. The Miz at one point, from the outside, slides Rhino under the bottom rope, wraps Rhino’s legs around the turnbuckle and locks in a figure four leg lock, as Rhino writhes in pain in the ring, he does not tap though. The Miz continues to employ the strategy, with a couple near falls. Rhino turns the match around when he ducks The Miz’ Awesome Clothesline and hits Miz with the Rhino Driver, but it is only good for a very close 2 count. The big spot in the match comes when Miz is struggling to get up outside the ring, and when he finally does Rhino hits Miz with a Gore right through the Cell wall breaking the wall down. Both men are down for an extended period of time. Abraham Washington then makes his way down to the ring and over to where the Cell wall collapsed as he tries to wake Rhino. Washington grabs The Miz and rolls him in the ring as Washington continues to try to wake Rhino. As Rhino begins to stir. Washington rolls back in the ring, and pulls a microphone out from his pocket as he lines up The Miz. As The Miz works his way to his feet, Washington charges, but Miz ducks and hits Washington with a discus punch. Washington falls and drops the mic. Miz picks the mic up, as Rhino lines up for another Gore right behind him. Miz turns, Rhino charges, and Miz hits him over the head with the mic, and hits Rhino with the Skull Crushing Finale, good for the 3 count.

Styles and Taz talk about the victory for The Miz, and how he is the new ECW World Television Champion. They both question the involvement of Abraham Washington and whether or not that actually cost Rhino. They talk about him trying to prevent The Miz from appearing on his show and he cost himself in the process.

The camera heads backstage where we see Alicia Fox walking and laughing with The Bella Twins. The camera stops them and asks what tonight was all about, and if this was all a set up. The camera asks if it was a set up why was Rosa Mendes their target. Alicia Fox answers the camera by saying that all they have to worry about is that Team Bella is back and better than ever and all the answers will come out soon enough. Team Bella then walks off continuing to laugh, as they go to celebrate.

Styles and Taz now welcome us from the Hammerstein Ballroom to the Grand Ballroom which is also packed as well, as the Elimination Chamber structure sits. Jack Swagger is the first man to enter, as he gets locked in a pod. Kofi Kingston is out next as he too is locked in a pod. Zack Ryder enters the Chamber and is locked in his pod. Rey Mysterio is the last man to enter and be locked in a pod. Mark Henry is out next as he steps into the Chamber and into the ring. Sheamus is out last as the Chamber is closed and locked behind him as he enters the ring.

Main Event: ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Elimination Chamber: Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder

Henry and Sheamus picked up where they left off. After a couple minutes into the match with no man gaining control, Sheamus is able to get Henry to the outside, holds him against the ropes and hits him with the Beats of the Bodhran, across Henry’s chest. Sheamus then hits a slingshot Battering Ram, propelling Henry backwards into the steel Chamber. Sheamus then gets outside and hits Henry with the Brogue Kick that propels Henry backwards into Zack Ryder’s pod, breaking the plexiglass, and Ryder enters the match out of order.

Sheamus and Ryder begin to fight and Ryder surprisingly takes control of Sheamus with a flying forearm smash and Ryder continues the attack on the outside. Eventually Sheamus would roll back into the ring and Ryder would hit him with the Broski Boot, followed by the Rough Ryder, but only good for a 2 count. Ryder can’t believe it but continues the attack, Sheamus would be able to battle back though, as Rey Mysterio’s pod opens and enters the ring. Ryder would regain control and jump off the top of his pod for the Elbro Drop on Sheamus, right into the waiting arms of Mark Henry, who hits him with the World’s Strongest Slam good for the 3 count.

Zack Ryder Eliminated.

Mysterio would immediately come in and climb to the top of the pod and hit Sheamus with a diving splash, but only good for a two count. Sheamus would roll out of the ring, as Mysterio is stunned, and then Henry would take advantage using his power to wear down Mysterio but not enough to eliminate him. Henry, Mysterio and Sheamus would continue fighting it out, with no man really gaining a huge advantage, and Kofi Kingston would then enter. The four men now in the ring would continue to fight, with near falls, but no eliminations, as Jack Swagger taunts them from inside his pod. During the duration Sheamus is able to hit Mysterio with the Celtic Cross to the steel floor, and hits Kingston with White Noise on the steel floor as well. Finally, Swagger’s time to enter comes, and all five men left in the match have now entered.

At one point everyone left teams up on Mark Henry to throw him in a pod and then close it, and the other four men begin to fight. Later on Swagger sends Kingston towards the steel Chamber, but Kingston stops himself and climbs it instead, as he does Swagger hits Kingston in the back, who slips and his foot slips through an opening. Swagger then grabs Kingston’s ankle and locks in the Patriot Lock while Kingston’s leg is tangled in the Chamber. Swagger would continue the attack. Inside the ring Mysterio is able to hit Sheamus with the 619 and then climbs the turnbuckle, Swagger then hops in and before Mysterio can jump Swagger pushes him off sending Mysterio tumbling onto the steel floor below. Swagger would then hits Sheamus with the Swagger Bomb, and covers Sheamus for the three count.

Sheamus Eliminated.

Swagger celebrates in the ring as an angry Mark Henry breaks through the pod. Henry then notices Kingston hanging by his injured ankle from the Chamber wall. Henry charges, and Kingston is able to pick himself up as Henry runs right into the Chamber wall. Kingston then gets free and stares down Swagger in the ring, while limping. Kingston gets into the ring, and from the other side, Mysterio is up holding onto the ropes. Kingston points behind Swagger, who turns into a springboarding Mysterio. Swagger ducks and Kingston hits Mysterio midair with Trouble in Paradise. Swagger then grabs Kingston and hits him with the gutwrench powerbomb over the top rope and to the steel below. Swagger then covers Mysterio and gets the three count.

Rey Mysterio Eliminated.

Down to the final three men as Henry regains his wits and he and Swagger, who tries to run, finally fight. Henry takes complete control of Swagger hitting clubbing blows, and dropping him with powerslams, and even dropping Swagger from the military press. This would continue for a while, as Kingston would try to get back in it, but Henry would make quick work of the injured Kingston. Swagger would turn around momentum when he redirects Henry right into the steel wall of the Chamber, followed by a running knee lift with Henry right against the wall. Henry stumbles out and Swagger football tackles Henry down by the knees to take Henry down. Kingston would then climb the turnbuckle and take down Swagger with a crossbody to the outside. Kingston then slowly scales the Chamber wall, gets to the top of a pod, and hits the Boom Drop to both Henry and Swagger. Kingston would roll both men into the ring and only get a two count. Kingston would wait for both men to get up, and he would hit Henry with Trouble in Paradise. As he goes to cover Henry, Swagger grabs the injured ankle and locks in the Patriot Lock. Kingston tries to hold on, but the injury is too much to handle, and Kingston taps.

Kofi Kingston Eliminated.

Swagger then sees Henry prone on the ground, runs and attempts the Swagger Bomb, but Henry gets up, catches Swagger, and plants him with the World’s Strongest Slam, good for the three count.

Jack Swagger Eliminated.

Styles and Taz talk about the big win for Mark Henry, who throughout the process did his talking with his actions. They talk about the night that was, the first ECW pay-per-view on the WWE Network. Mark Henry stands in the middle of the ring. Holding the ECW World Heavyweight Championship high above his head, as the show fades to black.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I massively appreciate the reviews I'll address some of what you said in terms of storylines I've begun to build.

I'm glad the ECW World Heavyweight Championship picture is not clear, exactly what I was going for, obviously there are some favorites but glad that it seems there is no clear frontrunner to win the Elimination Chamber

You and OMB agree on the Goldust angle, which is one I'm really looking forward to continuing, so I'm glad it's gotten over as well as it has, possibly the best thing I have going thus far.

On The Miz and Rhino feud, the theme of the Barely Legal PPV is that all matches must take place inside either a Steel Cage, Hell in a Cell or Elimination Chamber. With two of those structures already used (and the Steel Cage being used twice) it was the only structure I had left to fill. But I see exactly where you are coming from, so probably poor timing from me in terms of the PPV coming up.

I'm glad Tyson Kidd is standing out, he is going to be a real player in my ECW BTB, so I'm glad he is standing out early.

The Un-Americans are going to be around for quite some time, a focal point of the ECW tag team division.

I'm disappointed the women's feud hasn't gotten over with you. I have some plans for it so hopefully I can change your mind, I think I'll be able to truly tell after Barely Legal, on whether I have to go in a different direction or scrap the feud all together.

Again I massively appreciate you taking the time to review everything.
    No worries bro, you're welcome.

Ah I see, didn't know about the Cage theme mate. Kind of makes sense though I still think it needed a more heated rivalry to really mean something but no problem.

It's only the Divas that I'm not kind of caring about at the moment so you are doing alright dude- don't worry. As you said, maybe you will be able to change my mind.

I see that you have posted Barely Legal- Awesome! I'll check it out soon.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

ECW Episode 5
    ECW Arena Philadelphia, PA

The show opens up with the ring decorated with the familiar set of the Abraham Washington Show.

Abraham Washington Show

The music of AW hits as he makes his way down to the ring, noticeably not his cocky self. He gets into the ring and welcomes everyone to the Abraham Washington Show. He talks about how last week he said he was going to open up this week’s show by interviewing the current ECW World Television Champion. He says there was no small secret that he wanted Rhino to win, unfortunately that didn’t happen, and he is a man of his word, so as painful as this is, he must swallow his pride, and invite out his guest, the new ECW World Television Champion, The Miz.

The music of The Miz hits as Abraham Washington waits for Miz to make his way out to the ring. After a short while, Washington gets on the mic and says that he doesn’t want to do this either, but tells Miz to come out to the ring. Miz’ music hits once more, and still no Miz. All of a sudden a producer hops up on the apron, calls Washington over and whispers into his ear. Washington can be heard saying, “What? Canceled?!” and the producer calls for the rest of the team to come in and break down the set.

Commercial.

Miz TV

Back from commercial and now the ring is set up with the familiar scene of Miz TV. The music of The Miz hits as the new ECW World Television Champion makes his way down to the ring. He welcomes everyone to the truly most must see talk show in ECW and television history… Miz TV! Hosted by yours truly the ECW World Television Champion, The Miz! Miz talks about how his guest tonight was victorious and won a title belt at Barely Legal, his guest is none other than… himself! Miz talks about how his talk show is truly the most must see on television now that he holds this, as he raises his belt high in the air. He talks about how he told everyone he was the rightful owner of the title, as he was the person in mind when the title was created, and he did just that at Barely Legal when he beat Rhino inside Hell in a Cell!

The music of Rhino hits as he looks pissed as he makes his way out to the ring, as Miz is visibly upset at being interrupted. Rhino grabs a mic and makes his way into the ring. Rhino says that The Miz did not beat him at Barely Legal, because Abraham Washington he interfered in the match that he had no business being a part of. Rhino says when he Gored Miz through the Cell wall he had him beat, and because Washington couldn’t stay out of the way, because he tried to make sure Miz wasn’t appearing on his talk show, Washington ended up costing him the title because of a stupid microphone. Rhino says he does not care about their talk show feud, but what he does care about is reclaiming his ECW World Television Championship. That’s why at Wrestlepalooza he is using the rematch clause he is entitled to, to face The Miz for the ECW World Television Championship.

Miz is upset, but cannot do much about the circumstances, as Rhino goes to exit the ring. Before he does Rhino informs The Miz that he might as well stay out here because as everyone break down his set, up next he has a match against the man who won his Steel Cage match at Barely Legal, Kid Kash!

Joey Styles and Taz talk about the match made for Wrestlepalooza as they indeed inform us up next we will see The Miz taking on Kid Kash.

Commercial.

Styles and Taz welcome us back from commercial and to the show. They talk about Miz’ victory at Barely Legal, and the rematch to come. The music of Kid Kash hits as he makes his way to the ring, as Styles and Taz recap his victory from his match at Barely Legal

Match 1: Kid Kash vs. The Miz

The match starts with an angry Miz beating down Kid Kash. Kash would be able to make a comeback in the match. The ending to the match comes when Kash sets up for the springboard somersault corner to corner missile dropkick. As Kash springboards Tyson Kidd runs down the ramp and pushes Kash off, and Kash hits the mat hard. Kidd then hits Kash with a springboard elbow drop and proceeds to beat Kash down, followed by locking him in the Sharpshooter. The ref tries to get Kidd off to no avail, but eventually Kidd would voluntarily stop after being pleased with the destruction he has left. The ref separates him as Kidd puts his hands up and backs up and out of the ring and up the ramp. The ref checks on Kash who is able to get to his feet. Kash stands near the ropes looking out at Tyson Kidd. All of a sudden from behind The Miz hits Kash with the Skull Crushing Finale. Kidd smiles as Miz grabs his title and hunches over in pain, as Kash is out on the mat.

The cameras go to the back where we see Goldust applying his face paint. In walks Raven who pats him on the shoulder, which startles Goldust who messes up on his face paint. Raven tells him to forget all that he can fix the face paint later. Raven says that last week he was very impressed with what Goldust had to show. Raven says even though Goldust came up a bit short, he took Raven to his limit and then some. Raven tells Goldust that tonight is a big night for him, and he is going to do everything in his power to make sure tonight comes out as they plan.

Commercial.

Styles and Taz welcome us back and speculate on what Goldust and Raven were talking about. They then announce that during the break Tyson Kidd was ordered to stay out and get into the ring as he would be facing Rhino. Rhino’s music then hits as he makes his way out to the ring. The Miz is sitting at ringside for the match.

Match 2: Rhino vs. Tyson Kidd

Kidd uses his speed to try to wear down Rhino, striking with various kicks, and even hitting a Tornado DDT to keep Rhino down. Kidd then tries to keep Rhino on the mat with kicks and submissions, but Rhino is able to reverse one of the submission attempts. Rhino then uses his power to maintain control. The ending of the matchup comes when Rhino sets up for the Gore, and Kidd as he stands, sees it coming and rolls out of the ring. He heads back up the ramp as he looks like he will give Rhino the countout victory. All of a sudden Kid Kash appears at the top of the ramp and Kidd heads back down the ramp and into the ring, and gets hit with the Gore good for the three count.

Styles and Taz talk about the win for Rhino, and how his focus and aggression were at all-time highs. Rhino after the match points at The Miz sitting at ringside, and Miz grabs his title and walks around the ring and to the back, right past Kid Kash who looks on at Tyson Kidd in the ring from the top of the ramp.

Commercial.

Styles and Taz welcome us back from break, and the music of the new ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry, hits as he makes his way down to the ring. Styles and Taz talk about the victory for him inside the Elimination Chamber. Mark Henry then grabs a mic as he speaks for the first time

Mark Henry Promo

Mark Henry grabs a mic and says that the reason he stands here in front of everyone as the champion is because he didn’t do any talking, he let his actions speak for themselves. Henry says that all the other competitors were talking about their statistics inside the Elimination Chamber, well they can now all add another loss to their record, and one more accolade, being inducted into the Hall of Pain. Henry says every opponent who crosses his path as ECW World Heavyweight Champion, has a plaque with their name waiting to be inducted into the Hall of Pain, because that’s what I do!

Paul Heyman then makes is way out to the top of the ramp, and starts by congratulating Mark on winning the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Heyman says he looks forward to what Henry can do for the ECW brand as their champion. Heyman says that tonight Henry is going to find out who the next opponent for his ECW World Heavyweight Championship will be because tonight there will be a 12 man battle royal, with the 11 other men who competed in the Beat the Clock Elimination Chamber Qualifiers, and one more superstar… Raven! Heyman then says that in the meantime the next opponent to cross Mark’s path is none other than ECW’s newest signee…

R-Truth!

Styles and Taz talk about the matches Heyman has made for tonight as R-Truth makes his way into the ring to face off against Mark Henry.

Commercial.

Match 3: Mark Henry vs. R-Truth

Mark Henry would start out by dominating Truth with his power, including hitting Truth with a big boot and a military press drop, good for a near fall. Truth would turn the match in his favor when moving out of the way of a body avalanche, and Truth hits him with the Lie Detector, and Henry kicks out at the last second shocking Truth and everyone in the crowd. Truth would maintain control with a leg drop and try to hit the corkscrew scissors kick, but Henry would catch Truth and hit the World’s Strongest Slam, good for the three count.

Styles and Taz talk about the impressive victory for Mark Henry, and the impressive performance of ECW’s newest superstar, R-Truth. They talk about how Truth nearly beat Henry here tonight, and could have put himself squarely in the ECW World Heavyweight Championship picture.

The camera goes backstage where we see Natalya walk into the picture, entering the locker room of Tyson Kidd. Natalya asks Kidd what is wrong, and why he attacked Kid Kash earlier tonight. Kidd asks Natalya if she is serious, to which she nods. Kidd asks Natalya if she is blind, because that would be the only explanation for her being at ringside and not being able to see what Kid Kash did. Kidd says that Kash was well aware of the injury history he has regarding his neck, and Kash tried ending his career with the Money Maker piledriver from the top rope. Kidd says he was lucky to escape with no injury, and now he is going to get revenge on Kid Kash by ending his career. Natalya asks Kidd if he really has to do this, and if this is really the best course of action, the best plan and Kidd says this is the only plan, he then walks out on Natalya who is left staring at Kidd as he walks off.

Commercial.

Styles and Taz welcome us back as ten of the twelve participants in the battle royal are in the ring. The music of Raven hits, as both Raven and Goldust make their way into the ring as the rest of the ten participants stare at them. Mark Henry is seated at ringside for the match.

Main Event: Number One Contender’s Over the Top Rope Battle Royal for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship
    Participants: Al Snow, Big Show, Goldust, Jack Swagger, Kane, Kofi Kingston, New Jack, Raven, Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, Terry Funk, Zack Ryder

The match starts with the other ten participants beating down on Goldust and Raven, but soon enough the alliance ends, with the other participants turning on each other rather quickly. Jack Swagger is first eliminated by the team of Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio and Sheamus. Big Show and Kane would then come over and eliminate Kingston, Mysterio and Sheamus. Goldust and Raven would come over to try to eliminate the two big men but to no avail. Zack Ryder is the next man eliminated by Goldust and Raven. Al Snow is eliminated next by Big Show. New Jack and Terry Funk would both be eliminated by Kane, leaving the final four superstars, Big Show, Goldust, Kane, and Raven. Kane would be eliminated by Goldust and Raven, and Big Show comes over and tries to eliminate both men, but Goldust is able to hold on and Raven is eliminated. Big Show would then reach over the top rope to try and eliminate Goldust who is on the apron, as he does, Raven pushes Goldust back into the ring, and pulls down the top rope. Big Show falls half over the ropes as Raven would grab Show’s head and try to force him over. Goldust would then get up and fling Show’s feet right over the top rope, and with Raven holding Show’s head he is able to drag him to the floor, giving Goldust the victory.

Styles and Taz talk about the victory for Goldust, with the help of Raven. They talk about how this may be the biggest victory in Goldust’s career, and Raven’s assistance may have something to do with this career resurgence. They talk about how Goldust will now face Mark Henry for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlepalooza, and wonder what kind of impact Raven may have on the match.

Raven rolls back into the ring and stands right behind Goldust as Raven points over the shoulder of Goldust in the direction of Mark Henry. Henry then stands from his seat and makes his way into the ring. He gets face to face with both Goldust and Raven, as he raises his belt high above his head, as the camera fades with the two sides staring each other down.