TNA so far. hit or miss?

This week's show was decent, but the mistakes were too obvious.

Beer Money brawl went on and on to the point where I couldn't care. It sets up the match at Lockdown, so I guess its ok?

Knockouts Lethal Lockdown? This is one of those times where you need to skip a year or two for a specialty match to mean something again. There was no faction war going on this time, which is great for a change. I was under the impression that they would skip on Lethal Lockdown match, but they will do a knockouts Lethal Lockdown! Does anyone really want to see knockouts in a steel cage using weapons on each other?

The other thing that I noticed is that Jade is transitioning into this new leader for Dollhouse. You can just look at her and see that she is gaining confidence. Her wrestling ability is decent to say the least, and I would be happy if she takes the title off of Gail Kim.

"Let me talk to you"

Eli Drake is slowly becoming one of the most entertaining parts of iMPACT. Guy can talk and he got charisma. I'm no fan of Grado, but the segment where Eli Drake was face to face with Grado, and Jessie laughing in the background really cracked me up. This guy is great, and would be a player in future.

Mike Bennett has been booked very strongly so far. He talks big game, then he gets cut off, but he never lets anyone have the last words. His booking has been solid so far. Another young up and comer that will be an asset to TNA, if built properly.

Decay! Decay! Decay!

This week Decay was a big miss. You put them in a monster's ball match with Rosemary in their corner. Decay has been undefeated so far, and they have laid waste to wolves twice. This would have been a good moment to put the titles on Decay, but nope. Not only that Crazy Steve was the one to take pinfall.

This is why I was against Abyss being in the group. He brought Janice which is the most stupidest prop ever. Nobody ever gets hit with it, and I don't want anyone getting hit with it either. Its just there as a joke, and you can't hit anyone with it, because its too dangerous. Just sucks the life out of weapons. On top, Abyss is the one going through barbed wire or thumb tacks in every single match. It is not even a matter of who is going through it, but when is Abyss going through it.

Not everything was a miss with Decay. We get to see Jimmy Havoc, who seem to have a liking for Rosemary. Jimmy Havoc should have been in Decay from get go. Steve, Havoc, and Rosemary would have made an awesome fresh tag team. Hope they take Abyss away somehow and give Havoc a chance. Maybe then put the tag titles on them too?

Wolves have nothing to prove anymore, and have pretty much beaten all comers. They are becoming stale, unless they get beaten, and then you can have a tag team feud to put a smile on Teddy Long's face.

New tna title The Grand champion with 3 rounds and judges

stupid as fuck smh

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    New tna title The Grand champion with 3 rounds and judges

stupid as fuck smh
    How do you know that? Its something different and if they book it well then it could be good. I'm also interested to see this 8 man tournament.

It sounds like basically gut check with title now really think about it 3 judges seeing who wins

Its a stupid decision. I got nothing more to say.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    How do you know that? Its something different and if they book it well then it could be good. I'm also interested to see this 8 man tournament.
    Its gonna take up too much time

think about it ,the entrance , introduction , round 1 then the pause round 2 pause round 3 . Maybe or maybe not judges speak . They tally up the points , the winner is announced a little interview

dont get me wrong a match type is cool but to give this match a Title belt . I see the concept dying out rather fast because it will take up too much time on a 2 hour show when TNA needs to be showcasing all there talent as much as possible

just sayin

I don't want tna to do the same thing again of having a title then changing rules or even the name of the title

Eli Drake was pretty good as he was biggin up the Kotm title and boom they pull the plug . Smh.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I enjoy the neighbor of dummies. He is developing a good character.