Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    I see your point TT, and totally agree with it. Its just disappointing that someone as talented as Kong has been fired twice due to people who had little to no business in TNA wrestling.
    I feel ya. I don't know much about Reby Sky other than that she's Matt's wife. I don't know how much (if any) experience she has in a ring, but I do know that she has a tendency to rub people the wrong way, which is a shame given that she's associated with Matt.

I also feel that Kong has now probably blown her chance of going back to WWE. I can't see them taking another chance on a loose cannon like her.

She deserved that beatdown. Reby was talking all that bs and it ended up catching up to her. Sometimes you gotta lay to the smackdown on some people. Anybody saying otherwise is wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by realwrestling View Post
    She deserved that beatdown. Reby was talking all that bs and it ended up catching up to her. Sometimes you gotta lay to the smackdown on some people. Anybody saying otherwise is wrong.
    Beating people up is what's wrong. Reby's a skanky bitch who talks a lot of smack. Sure. I'm not defending her for one second as I believe she more than likely had that beating coming. But as a professional, beating someone up and assaulting them is wrong. Kong is supposed to be a veteran leading by example. Can you imagine Gail Kim taking the same course Kong did? Nope. She should have been the bigger woman and walked away. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Beating people up is what's wrong. Reby's a skanky bitch who talks a lot of smack. Sure. I'm not defending her for one second as I believe she more than likely had that beating coming. But as a professional, beating someone up and assaulting them is wrong. Kong is supposed to be a veteran leading by example. Can you imagine Gail Kim taking the same course Kong did? Nope. She should have been the bigger woman and walked away. Period.
    There times where all of that professionalism gets put to the side. Booker t did the same thing to Batista. There's exceptions for disrespectful people.

I can tell your a bad ass..

She's lost a job, maybe a top tier career over a nobody, sometimes no matter how much you would like to lay the Smackdown on someone, you have to be the "Bigger man/women" and look at the bigger picture.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Blog Entries
    There times where all of that professionalism gets put to the side. Booker t did the same thing to Batista. There's exceptions for disrespectful people.
    Sorry, but there's no excuse for assaulting someone.If I went into work and assaulted a colleague because he taunted me then I'd be fired on the spot and I'd do well to get another job.
    As THBK said, Kong has sacrificed her job, her means to support her family, and a chance to perform on tv for a nobody. Was it worth it? For her sake, I hope it was, but I'm inclined to think that she regretted her actions the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I can tell your a bad ass..

She's lost a job, maybe a top tier career over a nobody, sometimes no matter how much you would like to lay the Smackdown on someone, you have to be the "Bigger man/women" and look at the bigger picture.
    No you don't. She's a sleazy person that is known for pulling some underhand bs. People like her needs that ass whooping more than anybody. Kong is a household name talent she'll always be able to find work in the wrestling industry.

No you don't. She's a sleazy person that is known for pulling some underhand bs. People like her needs that ass whooping more than anybody. Kong is a household name talent she'll always be able to find work in the wrestling industry.
    Alright man, if you say so lol

There's a massive difference between finding "work" and competing for an established wresting promotion. In my opinion, why throw away that just to smack someone while you are at work. I mean think about it.. Who's lost out really, do you think Reby crying, or do you think she's happy too see Kong is gone? In my opinion, Kong should have been the bigger person, stayed professional and just got on with her job or took it too head office if there was that much of an issue. Failing that, if you really want to fight it out, you don't do it at work, while touring another country where the company are looking for good publicity- Just stupid.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Alright man, if you say so lol

There's a massive difference between finding "work" and competing for an established wresting promotion. In my opinion, why throw away that just to smack someone while you are at work. I mean think about it.. Who's lost out really, do you think Reby crying, or do you think she's happy too see Kong is gone? In my opinion, Kong should have been the bigger person, stayed professional and just got on with her job or took it too head office if there was that much of an issue. Failing that, if you really want to fight it out, you don't do it at work, while touring another country where the company are looking for good publicity- Just stupid.
    Awesome kong gave bubba that beatdown before so you know she don't take disrespectful people kindly. She don't care and she shouldn't. It's obvious she felt she had to do what she had to do and for that I respect her. That bigger person stuff doesn't apply to people who are known as sleazy people.

Blog Entries
    Awesome kong gave bubba that beatdown before so you know she don't take disrespectful people kindly. She don't care and she shouldn't. It's obvious she felt she had to do what she had to do and for that I respect her. That bigger person stuff doesn't apply to people who are known as sleazy people.
    You strike me as 'that' guy who would just lash out at anyone or anything. The schoolyard bully if you will.

Classy people, well respected people don't assault people. Sure, Kong will find work, but she'll never work for TNa or WWE again, that's for sure. She's never going to get that kind of paycheck again. I bet Reby Sky is laughing her ass off at her.