Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Business View Post
    Anything that brings Father James Mitchell back is a welcomed addition to the show.

Why isnt he a more prominent figure in wrestling, i feel as if he's blackballed or sumthin

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Anything that brings Father James Mitchell back is a welcomed addition to the show.

Why isnt he a more prominent figure in wrestling, i feel as if he's blackballed or sumthin

MARK DIMENSION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Mitchell was so good at getting heat that Dixie cut him off, because she doesn't know the difference between good heat and bad heat. He sings karaoke now, which is sad given his talents in wrestling business. That guy would have made an awesome commentator for iMPACT. It would have been 100 times better than any of the teams TNA tried in the past.

Dixie should stay away from wrestling business.

Mitchell was so good at getting heat that Dixie cut him off, because she doesn't know the difference between good heat and bad heat. He sings karaoke now, which is sad given his talents in wrestling business. That guy would have made an awesome commentator for iMPACT. It would have been 100 times better than any of the teams TNA tried in the past.

Dixie should stay away from wrestling business.

Agree , that lady is a complete idiot when it comes to the wrestling business

MARK DIMENSION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    On top of Dixie being absolutely clueless about how to run a wrestling company, does anyone know if Billy Crogan is still with TNA? Haven't heard anything about him in God know s how long.
    I like how all the TNA fanboys lauded that he'd be the savior of the company, but in the near enough year that he's been there they've lost Austin Aries, failed to re-sign Samoa Joe or AJ Styles, released TJ Perkins (I'm sure there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head), they ruined a lot of hard work by having Matt fucking Hardy be the one to end EC3's streak and take the WHC off him (I like Matt but he shouldn't have been the one to do that) and the product is failing worse than ever. Some savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    On top of Dixie being absolutely clueless about how to run a wrestling company, does anyone know if Billy Crogan is still with TNA? Haven't heard anything about him in God know s how long.
    I like how all the TNA fanboys lauded that he'd be the savior of the company, but in the near enough year that he's been there they've lost Austin Aries, failed to re-sign Samoa Joe or AJ Styles, released TJ Perkins (I'm sure there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head), they ruined a lot of hard work by having Matt fucking Hardy be the one to end EC3's streak and take the WHC off him (I like Matt but he shouldn't have been the one to do that) and the product is failing worse than ever. Some savior.
    Drew Galloway should've ended that streak imo ...that is all

MARK DIMENSION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I don't know anything about Billy Corgan, but I was open to his contributions. I mean, lets be honest, he can't be worse than Dixie!

I do like the direction that TNA is going in. Not sure if you guys have noticed, but all the new signings have been from Indies, and not ex-WWE or ex-WCW guys. You have Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Mike Bennett, Aiden O'Shae, and even Rosemary aka Courtney Rush. There were also reports of them signing Cherry Bomb. Her husband Pepper Parks aka Pepper The Body was also featured on iMPACT.

Then you have some new guys getting TV time. Bram, Eli Drake, Jessie Godderz, and Crazy Steve to name a few. I feel like the focus is on building new stars, but it will take time.

Matt Hardy should not have been the one to end EC3's streak, but heel Matt Hardy as World Champion is growing on me. With that being said, he would never be my first pick to be world champion.

Blog Entries
    I don't know anything about Billy Corgan, but I was open to his contributions. I mean, lets be honest, he can't be worse than Dixie!

I do like the direction that TNA is going in. Not sure if you guys have noticed, but all the new signings have been from Indies, and not ex-WWE or ex-WCW guys. You have Trevor Lee, Andrew Everett, Mike Bennett, Aiden O'Shae, and even Rosemary aka Courtney Rush. There were also reports of them signing Cherry Bomb. Her husband Pepper Parks aka Pepper The Body was also featured on iMPACT.

Then you have some new guys getting TV time. Bram, Eli Drake, Jessie Godderz, and Crazy Steve to name a few. I feel like the focus is on building new stars, but it will take time.

Matt Hardy should not have been the one to end EC3's streak, but heel Matt Hardy as World Champion is growing on me. With that being said, he would never be my first pick to be world champion.
    They are indeed doing some things right, but there's still a long way to go, as you say.

I'm perfectly happy with Matt Hardy being world champ, he is underrated as a talent and does play a great heel. But should he have ended EC3's streak? No chance. So this was the wrong time for him to be put in that position to become champion.

Love the decay, hate that Abyss is with them.

Love that Beer Money is back together, hate Reby Sky being on my tv.

Love EC3 being a face, hate that Matt Hardy is the Champ.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the ratings with Hardy as champ, they bled quite a sizeable chunk this week. Also I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm convinced Dixie's parents payrol TNA to keep her the fuck away from Panda Energy.

I need to check out this Decay group, sounds cool.

Current, I think you are spot on with the positives about TNA at the moment from the outside, my issue would be though.. It's happened before only for it too change. Many times they have built there own guys only to then knock them down by outside signings that either didn't deserve it at the time- or are no longer good enough to be at that level. The Matt Hardy thing being the prime example after they did a really, really good job with EC3.

I guess we will see where it all goes.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri