Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nakamura!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, I've watched his match with Zayn twice now and the general feeling I get is that he is portraying some sort of camp anime character? He is VERY effeminate in the way he moves, which I'm not opposed to but I'm betting a lot of the WWE universe will be. When the easily confused don't know what to make of him, as history has shown us, they'll probably turn on him. Still he's a great performer, but he needs similar caliber wrestlers to work with otherwise he'll be made to look foolish.
    I actually agree with you here. He is a great wrestler and he should get over but for some reason the WWE universe never really seems to get behind guys like this.

In fairness I think it could help that this guy apparently speaks english well. Plus with all of the talent who can easily put his strange style over right now... He could very well work out. Though I don't think it would surprise either of us if WWE ends up screwing this one up.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I actually agree with you here. He is a great wrestler and he should get over but for some reason the WWE universe never really seems to get behind guys like this.

In fairness I think it could help that this guy apparently speaks english well. Plus with all of the talent who can easily put his strange style over right now... He could very well work out. Though I don't think it would surprise either of us if WWE ends up screwing this one up.

He speaks English well? I thought he was at a Funaki level.....and that ain't great. I think Itami has more English

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He speaks English well? I thought he was at a Funaki level.....and that ain't great. I think Itami has more English
    I could have been mislead by others but from what I've heard he can speak it fairly well. They sited AJ Styles on the Chris Jericho podcast saying he could speak fairly well.
    #HugLife

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I could have been mislead by others but from what I've heard he can speak it fairly well. They sited AJ Styles on the Chris Jericho podcast saying he could speak fairly well.
    Meaning what? Pronunciation? Correct grammar? Fluency?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Meaning what? Pronunciation? Correct grammar? Fluency?
    Speaking well tends to deal with more grammar and fluency.
    #HugLife

I wonder after his feud with aries if he will be brought up in draft

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I wonder after his feud with aries if he will be brought up in draft
    I could see this happening but honestly I think they should let him build a bit more hype down on NXT first. He's clearly one of the most unique and best wrestlers on the roster but giving him time to prove that to the NXT audience and give his name a bit more buzz to the general fan before he comes up could do wonders for him.
    #HugLife

Shin vs Joe gonna be great they are gonna just kick the shit out of each other