Blog Entries

Wrestling Podcasts And Live Daily Shows

I'm not sure if this qualifies as being the booker or not but these guys talk about the past, things to come and things that are present so, I plopped it here. If this is the wrong spot and any mods are still around and care, please move it to the proper section.

But either way, what show do you listen to the most? For me I HAVE to listen to The Taz Show every day and I always hit the SCSA Podcast as well. I'm a fan of Colt and Jericho but don't need to listen to them weekly. I'm not a fan of Flair or Booker T's. Who would you like to see start one up? I would listen to a Mick Foley one consistently and a CM Punk one as well lol.

I do listen to the Taz show mainly Tues and Fri for Raw and Smackdown thoughts.

SCSA, Jericho, JR, Flair and Booker are all dependant on who the guest is.

Sam Roberts has a decent podcast and I also listen to the Wrestling Compadres. Oh and I watch the Raw and NXT aftershows on Afterbuzz TV.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I do listen to the Taz show mainly Tues and Fri for Raw and Smackdown thoughts.

SCSA, Jericho, JR, Flair and Booker are all dependant on who the guest is.

Sam Roberts has a decent podcast and I also listen to the Wrestling Compadres. Oh and I watch the Raw and NXT aftershows on Afterbuzz TV.
    Very cool! And just so you know, and if you listen on other days, I'm "Rob From Jersey" and on HDP I'm "The Hijacking Jobber" lol.