Blog Entries

What Are Your Overall Thoughts Of The Product...

Since moving to POP! ??? I'm genuinely interested. Their ratings are going up and it seems word of mouth is growing. The capabilities are there for them to get a pretty big viewership number on the weekly basis but, what will it take? They have a long way to go but personally I think they're growing. Granted, the first episode had a few missteps but it seems like they're trying to build on their issues and make them better. It's almost like they're in the NFL Draft right now trying to find who they need to plug where. And they're awaiting to get the number one overall pick so they can make a major play.

I was praising the product till they put Fat Hardly as World Champion. You built a streak that had meaning, and credibility on a guy that had all the talent in the world. Only to waste it on Matt Hardy? Who is the hell is booking this load of crap?

Matt Hardy? Really? I have been positive about TNA, but that was the straw that broke camel's back. Its enough and that is inexcusable. Sorry, but that is too much.

Yup.

Matt Hardy became champ, then that long ass tournament bull crap they did just so it can be Matt Hardy as the champ again

I gave up , TNA is bullshit with good spurts (matches) in between . But TNA is really lame right now in my opinion

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS