Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Basically the site went through a period of people not being able to log in, not being able to post and generally lots of breaking down of various parts of the site which could have been fixed (if they wanted to?) in a few minutes with the right access to the sites inner workings.

Not into conspiracy theories but all issues that seemed to coincide with the re-launch of the newly designed front pages and Frank pushing more people to there because of ad revenue associated with Clarks shitty click bait articles (oh and the constant lying to us here and even his own mods over the fact the revamp was going to occur here too)
    I went back and looked at everything that happened and it really sucks. You'd think that they'd find a way to revamp this portion and make it the real area. But, as you said, it's all about the shitty click bait that this site has struggled with for YEARS! It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I went back and looked at everything that happened and it really sucks. You'd think that they'd find a way to revamp this portion and make it the real area. But, as you said, it's all about the shitty click bait that this site has struggled with for YEARS! It sucks.
    I wish they'd let one of those still here have a go at revamping it, if they are unwilling to put in the time and effort themselves. This place could be revitalised.

I've tried other sites and I'm sick of conversing with Drive By IWC goobers who can only think like a collective! Plus I've given 5 years worth of drivel here and I don't want to give that up!

Blog Entries
    I wish they'd let one of those still here have a go at revamping it, if they are unwilling to put in the time and effort themselves. This place could be revitalised.

I've tried other sites and I'm sick of conversing with Drive By IWC goobers who can only think like a collective! Plus I've given 5 years worth of drivel here and I don't want to give that up!
    But, how many here are familiar with using the system they used in the first place? I know I'm sure as hell not. There were only a couple programmers on this board and I'm sure they're off to greener pastures. And as for this place being home... yeah. I know. I tried a few places and even though things were what they were here with me, I always considered this to be my home. I have many a post under my belt here and will be more stable once I finally get a working home comp again. I was using a laptop through a lot of shit and it just wasn't right. It finally took a shit on me and so did my wife's. Now were getting to go back to a standard home format and just getting tablets for our relaxing. So, expect me on here a bit more in the next coming month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    But, how many here are familiar with using the system they used in the first place? I know I'm sure as hell not. There were only a couple programmers on this board and I'm sure they're off to greener pastures. And as for this place being home... yeah. I know. I tried a few places and even though things were what they were here with me, I always considered this to be my home. I have many a post under my belt here and will be more stable once I finally get a working home comp again. I was using a laptop through a lot of shit and it just wasn't right. It finally took a shit on me and so did my wife's. Now were getting to go back to a standard home format and just getting tablets for our relaxing. So, expect me on here a bit more in the next coming month or so.
    I think Krysys is handy with that side of computer knowledge and he is still kicking around.

Yeah I jumped on the tablet wagon a couple of years ago and I love them to be honest, great for viewing sites like this just relaxing in a big ass comfy chair.

Blog Entries
    I think Krysys is handy with that side of computer knowledge and he is still kicking around.

Yeah I jumped on the tablet wagon a couple of years ago and I love them to be honest, great for viewing sites like this just relaxing in a big ass comfy chair.
    Tablets are definitely awesome. We do have a couple but they're 7 inches. Our phones are 6 inches so were upgrading to the 10 inch screens for tablet use. Hitting either the Kindle one or the Samsung one. Either will be fine for us. We've messed around with the boys tablets and they're Kindle Fire HD 8 inch ones so it'll be great lol. Personally though, I'm just looking forward to using a mechanical keyboard with the RGB lit up for my home unit lmao!

Welcome back Rob- have not talked to you since- um a few minutes ago on FB

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    I attempted to spearhead a revolution, got banned, unbanned and remodded which, when I look at it now, should have been a clear sign that Frank had stopped giving a fuck about here, even though he'd swear blind to me in messages that we were in for a change and all that. Oh well.

Welcome back Rob.

Blog Entries
    Lemme join in on the reunion. I miss this place. Or what it used to be, at least.

Sup bitches!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Sup bitches!!!!
    Who the hell is this guy?!