Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    I'd be hella surprised if the admins manage to get the forums hot again. 3 or 4 years back everything just clicked with the active users and checking up on the forums daily to see the shinangans and banter is forever lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    What disqus community are you talking about? I'm curious, but at the same time don't really want to dive into a crap ton of posts without knowing what I am looking for.
    He basically means all those who comment on the news stories on the main page. So basically get ready to be inudated with half wits who find it impossible to converse in more than 140 characters, create novelty accounts pretending to be wrestlers, unfunny fuckwits who create multiple accounts, TNA siege mentalists who flood live threads about NXT with TNA 'live parties.' Basically a forum that will be hundreds of CoreBores, oh the fucking joy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He basically means all those who comment on the news stories on the main page. So basically get ready to be inudated with half wits who find it impossible to converse in more than 140 characters, create novelty accounts pretending to be wrestlers, unfunny fuckwits who create multiple accounts, TNA siege mentalists who flood live threads about NXT with TNA 'live parties.' Basically a forum that will be hundreds of CoreBores, oh the fucking joy!!
    Yaaaaaa! Sounds like a blast

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yaaaaaa! Sounds like a blast
    Rope on standby.