Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Ok well he reassured me right now that this forum will continue to live on, and I'm trying to advertize it a little more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kylos View Post
    Ok well he reassured me right now that this forum will continue to live on, and I'm trying to advertize it a little more.
    Appreciate the help, brother Kyle.

Blog Entries
    Got some cheap plugs out there. I'll try to remember to leave a link during a viewing party or something so many people can see it.

Blog Entries
    Got some cheap plugs out there. I'll try to remember to leave a link during a viewing party or something so many people can see it.
    A good call. While I do enjoy wrestling shows viewing parties, I do find them incredibly hard to follow on the front page comments sections, simply because of the sheer amount of comments that are dropped every few seconds. In the time you post one comment about 10 others have been dropped the same time and in the time you take to read those posted comments you then miss another 30 comments. It's mayhem. Using the Raw/Smackdown thread here back in the day was a much easier way to chat with others about the show since it was easier to keep track of all the comments and you got to read everything everyone else said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    A good call. While I do enjoy wrestling shows viewing parties, I do find them incredibly hard to follow on the front page comments sections, simply because of the sheer amount of comments that are dropped every few seconds. In the time you post one comment about 10 others have been dropped the same time and in the time you take to read those posted comments you then miss another 30 comments. It's mayhem. Using the Raw/Smackdown thread here back in the day was a much easier way to chat with others about the show since it was easier to keep track of all the comments and you got to read everything everyone else said.
    Which is exactly the reason why I want these forums linked again, because the viewing partys and Play-By-Plays are not everyone's cup of tea.

Blog Entries
    Which is exactly the reason why I want these forums linked again, because the viewing partys and Play-By-Plays are not everyone's cup of tea.
    Appreciate it. These forums were thriving from when they opened until a couple of years back. Would be great to get the place back to that again.

Blog Entries
    Let's make the EWN forums Great Again!

Let's hope Frank actually delivers this time around, and doesn't just throw a "new forum" up and think that will make things better. We all see how well that is doing...

Let's make the EWN forums Great Again!

Its really nice to see that someone still cares for this forum. This forum always had the potential to be something big and for some time it was the best wrestling forum in the net. There are lot of things for some to watch and discuss in this place. Especially the efed section that we the older members keep alive will be something nice for someone to start and I can assure you there is no other wrestling efed like the ones EWN has. I know that because I tried a lot of those in other forums.

After being shit on by Frank for so many years I won't hold my breath.