Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the reviews bro! Just some things I think I need to reply to.

Good promo from KO, spot on with what he would say too. Here's to hoping he does walk out of No Mercy with the IC title but I'm intrigued too see how the Rusev referee situation goes down. As expected, Owen's wins and I like the added extra of the second pop-up Powerbomb. Owen's making a statement.
    Cheers man, I think it's important that Owens is booked very strong, like his NXT days.

Enjoyed the promo from Nattie- that's something I would have liked to have seen happen in real life. Not keen on Nattie encouraging the "We want Sasha" chants. I don't get that whole thing in real life either to be honest. The Boss and Team B.A.D make a big statement on Nattie, laying her out and standing tall.
    I agree mate, and it's something that will be explained soon.

I agree with what you said about the NXT respect show but I think you should have maybe made some changes bro. Personally, I'm going to with mine but that's me. I agree with if you didn't think anything should have been changed- there was no point making a big show out of it so that was fine. Just personally- I'd have liked to have seen some changes, however small.
    That's fair enough man. I thought that the show was fine itself- due to the fact that it was a show based on respect.. and it worked well I reckon.

Cheers for the reviews tho! Time to catch up on yours.

EDIT: Also, I've been contemplating for a while as to if I should do NXT or not- and I've decided against it. I would love to do it, don't get me wrong- but I'd rather just keep things simple by working on Raw & Smackdown. That's enough for me right now.
    Last edited by Shaz11; 12-09-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Smackdown: 8th October

The show opened as Seth Rollins came out to cut a promo. He talked about how he will face Dolph Ziggler at No Mercy- and how he's happy about that. He's defeated Ziggler time and time before, so what's stopping him from doing it again? He moves on, talking about how Ziggler isn't on his mind right now. The only man on his mind is 'The Demon' Kane. He tells Kane that he nailed him with a Chokeslam at Madison Square Garden after Rollins finished his match, and he didn't even appear on Raw. What kind of man is that? That's not the actions of a demon, it's the actions of a coward! A real man would've stepped toe to toe with the WWE World Heavyweight Champion- but then again, it doesn't surprise him. He says that they've got unfinished business, and it gets settled tonight.

Kane's music hit as Kane came out to reply. He talked about how it was Rollins who made him realize that he wasn't wanted in The Authority. He says that The Authority is nothing but toxic, and Seth Rollins is polluting the WWE with his crap. He says that Chokeslam wasn't an action of a coward, it was a message that he was coming for him- because after the way he treated him? There's no chance in hell that he's going to let Rollins walk out of tonight in complete condition. He says that tonight? They finally go one on one, and it won't end well for Rollins. Kane dropped the mic, and created fire in the ring as Rollins looked shook.

Commercial.

Match 1. Stardust def. Local Talent via submission after making him tap out to a new finisher called the Astral Armbar (Fujiwara Armbar).

After the match, Stardust beat down the local talent- and locked him in another Astral Armbar, but this time, he broke the local talent's arm.

Team BAD were backstage as Renee Young asked them why they attacked Natalya. Sasha talked about how they had been forgotten about in this Divas Revolution, in favour of PCB & The Bellas- and Nattie makes an apperance, and all of a sudden, she's being talked about like she's been here from the start. Naomi says newsflash. Team BAD are the ones who run this Divas division- and Nattie was exposed.

Commercial.

Match 2. Neville def. Elias Sampson via pinfall after hitting Elias with a Red Arrow

Ryback was backstage with Renee Young. Renee was about to ask Ryback a question- but she walked off as Ryback looked confused as hell. Ryback turned around...

**KEVIN OWENS ATTACKS RYBACK FROM BEHIND!**

Owens viciously beat down Ryback, and grabbed the Intercontinental Championship. He lifted it up, looked at it, until Rusev came onto the scene. Owens turned around as Rusev looked on- and Owens dropped the title on Ryback, leading to a staredown between Owens & Rusev.

Commercial.

Match 3. Damien Sandow def. Curtis Axel via pinfall after hitting the You're Welcome

After the match, The Miz came out. He talked about how he gave Sandow four days to think about his offer- and he's known from the start that Sandow would make the right choice. He has faith in Sandow, which is why he wanted him as a stunt double from the start. He asked Sandow what it was going to be? The Miz continued to speak...

SILENCE! The crowd cheered loudly as Sandow spoke, and asked The Miz to beg for his indulgence for one moment please. He told Miz that he has been thinking about it- and he raised some valid points. But what Miz forgot to mention on Raw, was when Sandow was on a roll- and Miz got jealous of him. The fans cheer. Sandow says that with all due respect, he doesn't need The Miz.. so his answer is NO! The fans went nuts as Sandow said you're welcome. The Miz was fuming.

Commercial.

Match 4. Sheamus def. Fandango via pinfall after hitting a Brogue Kick

Stardust was backstage, and he was asked by Renee Young why he broke the local competitor's arm? Stardust said that at the Madison Square Garden event, the hero conquered the villain- but it shouldn't have been that way! He said that from now on.. everybody that got into his path would pay. He hissed in Renee's face before walking off.

Commercial.

John Cena came out for the next US Open Challenge. He talked about how he lost his opportunity to fight for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, but he's glad that he lost it to someone who is deserving of it, Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler defeated him- and he's going to No Mercy. But it's time for Cena to focus on the US Championship, and he's got an Open Challenge for tonight. If you want a shot at this title, I dare you to come and fight me!

Bo Dallas' music hit as the fans replied with mixed reactions. Bo told Cena not to be so disappointed in himself, on Raw- Cena might have lost, but there's only one thing he needs to do to pick himself back up again. There's only one thing that Cena should've done from the very start. And tonight? When Bo takes the US Championship away from Cena.. Cena will finally learn that he must Bo-Lieve!

Match 5. John Cena (c) def. Bo Dallas in a US Championship Match via pinfall following an Atittude Adjustment. This was said to be the match of the night.

Commercial.

Sheamus was backstage with Seth Rollins. Sheamus said that if things go wrong for Rollins- he will go out there, to take care of business. Rollins asked Sheamus if he was serious- as Sheamus said that when he said take care of business, he didn't mean help Rollins out. Because let's not forget... who has this? Sheamus lifts his briefcase out. Rollins told Sheamus that if he showed his face out there? He'd hurt him, and that's no joke. Rollins walked off as Sheamus looked annoyed.

Match 6. Seth Rollins def. Kane via pinfall after a Pedigree

After the match, Rollins celebrated as he gained a huge win over Kane- with Smackdown going off the air.

Smackdown: 8th October - Review:

Enjoying the opening promo with Rollins, I could picture it in my head, especially the "That's not the actions of a demon, it's the actions of a coward!" line, that good was good. Kane then comes out and replies, sending a message to Rollins and a promise that Seth isn't going to walk out tonight in complete condition. Interested too see how this goes down.

Win for Stardust in the opening match and a new finishing move too, cool, I like it. Attack then followed after the match and he breaks the jobbers arm- sending a big message, but to who? Guess we will see if there's a bigger picture ahead.

Nice backstage promo from Team B.A.D.

Neville with the Red Arrow picks up the second win of the night as expected.

Continuation of this triangle feud between Ryback, Rusev and Owens with a backstage attack and then a stare down. It did the job and worked well. I really don't know what's going to happen with this though.. I'm going to assume Owen's will walk out as the IC Champion though.

You're Welcome! Sandow picks up the win and now it's time we have been waiting for- will he rejoin Miz, or will he turn him down? I'm split on what I would like too see happen lol. So he turns him down in typical Sandow fashion Ha! Good segment- I liked it and the way the "no" was written suited really well with what Sandow would say, well done.

Thanks for coming Fan-Dan-Go! Brogue Kick!

Follow up promo from Stardust after his actions earlier and it looks like we are going to get a more aggressive and more angry Stardust going forward, cool with me.

Really liked the promo from Cena and then Bo Dallas. Again, it was spot on with what I could picture both saying. As expected Cena wins but it looks like Bo has some extra cred after a match of the night with the face of the company.

Interesting exchange from Mr Money in the Bank and the Champ- Seth Rollins.

Rollins wins the ME but felt it was a little lacking- Needed some more detail for me. I understand that with Rollins vs Ziggler as the bigger picture, it was more about moving on from this match presumably but perhaps Kane's return could have been saved if so? Not sure where the Big Red goes from here- but Rollins get's the big win and moves on!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Rollins wins the ME but felt it was a little lacking- Needed some more detail for me. I understand that with Rollins vs Ziggler as the bigger picture, it was more about moving on from this match presumably but perhaps Kane's return could have been saved if so? Not sure where the Big Red goes from here- but Rollins get's the big win and moves on!
    Yeah looking back on it, should've been made a bigger deal as I did indeed want to get this over and done with as I never really agreed to it in the first place. I've got plans in place for both guys- hopefully they're big enough, but we'll see.

Cheers for the review bud.

Updated No Mercy Card

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker- Hell in a Cell Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins (c)- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte (c)- WWE Divas Championship Match

Kevin Owens vs. Ryback (c)- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match- Rusev is Special Guest Referee

The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day (c)- WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah looking back on it, should've been made a bigger deal as I did indeed want to get this over and done with as I never really agreed to it in the first place. I've got plans in place for both guys- hopefully they're big enough, but we'll see.

Cheers for the review bud.
    No worries man, my pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Updated No Mercy Card

Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker- Hell in a Cell Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins (c)- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Nikki Bella vs. Charlotte (c)- WWE Divas Championship Match

Kevin Owens vs. Ryback (c)- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match- Rusev is Special Guest Referee

The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day (c)- WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns
    Liking the look of the card bro! Also, I like that you have gone with No Mercy rather then Hell in the Cell.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

WWE:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

PWR:
    1x Women's Champion - Akira Tajiri
    Female of the Year 2015 - Akira Tajiri

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No worries man, my pleasure.

Liking the look of the card bro! Also, I like that you have gone with No Mercy rather then Hell in the Cell.
    Cheers man! Yeah, I can't stand the idea of having PPV's like Hell in a Cell & TLC.. makes me cringe to be honest lol. Had to be changed.

Raw will be going up!

Raw: 12th October 2015

A recap of the last week's Raw is shown as we see clips of key moments, along with a recap of Smackdown too- as that continued the moments. The commentators talk about how tonight should be an amazing show, as we get closer to No Mercy.

**MY TIME IS NOW!**

John Cena's music hits as Chicago replies with a huge mixed reaction, with mostly boos. The US Champion makes his way to the ring with a mic. He says man, this place gives him memories. The fans explode with boos as Cena laughs. Cena says firstly, let's talk about one man. Dolph Ziggler. The crowd erupt with cheers. Cena says that he wishes it was him in Ziggler's position, but it's not because Ziggler earnt the right to put in that spot as number one contender. He says that Ziggler deserved that win, while Rollins is not to be underestimated, he can feel that Ziggler will beat Rollins! The crowd cheer. He says that also- last week, on Smackdown, he issued an Open Challenge which Bo Dallas answered. He says that he beat Dallas, and now Dallas needs to Bo-Lieve in that! The fans boo very loudly. He says that as for tonight? It's time for our FIRST Open Challenge on RAW since Night of Champions. He says that we need action, so whoever wants to give Cena a run for his money- get your ass out here right now! The fans anticipate who's going to answer...

**HALLEJUAH!**

Chicago goes absolutely crazy as Damien Sandow's music hits! Sandow comes out with a mic, and slides into the ring. He looks Cena in the eye, as the fans cheer at the staredown. Sandow says that he is the Intelectual Saviour of WWE- and it feels great to be in Chicago! The fans cheer. He says that he's been on a triumphant roll as of late, and he returned to revitilize himself. But there's a reason why his downfall originally began, and it's down to one man. When that man was world champion, Sandow had a chance to become the new world champion because he was Mr. Money in the Bank. And that man is? John Cena. The fans suck, and chant 'Cena Sucks!' as Sandow smirks. Sandow says that was his only shot to be a top man around here. Cena cost him the chance to become a World Heavyweight Champion for the first time, and he feels as if that he needs to get payback- but he's here to redeem that because he's answering this US Championship Open Challenge! The fans cheer loudly. Sandow asks Cena if he has any words for him? Cena goes to speak...

SILENCE! Chicago explodes in a frenzy of cheers, as Cena looks impressed. Sandow says you're welcome before dropping the mic as both men stare off.

Commercial.

Match 1. Damien Sandow vs. John Cena (c)- US Championship Match

Finish: This match is very back and forth, and the two men have put on an absolutely brilliant bout to open this show. Chicago has been electric as always, with 'Let's Go Sandow, Cena Sucks!' chants. Back to the action, Sandow hits a Neckbreaker as Cena crashes to the canvas- and Sandow hypes up the crowd for the You're Welcome. Cena slowly gets up, and as soon as he turns around- he goes for his finisher, but Cena manages to grab his hands, and convert into an AA! He goes to hit it- but Sandow manages to break out of it, before finally nailing You're Welcome! Sandow goes for the cover as the referee counts. One... Two...

**THE REFEREE IS DRAGGED OUT OF THE RING!!**

The fans boo loudly as Sandow looks confused, as the referee has had his legs pulled out of the ring. Sandow gets up, but from out of nowhere...

**THE MIZ ATTACKS SANDOW!!**

The fans continue to show their negative feelings towards to The Miz as he's taken Sandow out from behind. The Miz beats down on Sandow, before picking him up- and nailing him with a Skull Crushing Finale! The referee gets back into the ring- and notices The Miz over Sandow, which leads to him calling for the bell to be rung, Sandow wins by disqualification! The Miz' music hits, as The A-List Moviestar stands tall.

Commercial.

A recap of what just went down is shown, before the TitanTron feed goes live as we see The Ascension. The atmosphere is dark and gloomy as the two men look into the camera. Konnor says that The Cosmic Wasteland is no more, but The Ascension have something up their sleeve. Viktor tells the WWE Universe to be aware, because The Ascension will do the unthinkable. It doesn't matter how, it doesn't matter when. But when it does happen? Everybody will know that they are The Ascension, and they will rise!

We head back to the ring to see a local talent warming up for this next match.

**HELLFIRE!**

Sheamus' music hits- as The Celtic Warrior makes his way to the ring, briefcase in hand. Sheamus slides into the ring as the fans begin to chant 'You Look Stupid!' as Sheamus looks annoyed.

Match 2. Sheamus vs. Local Talent

Finish:
    The local talent puts up a decent fight, but this match comes to a quick end when Sheamus nails him with a Brogue Kick before covering him for the win.

After the match, Sheamus grabs the local talent- and locks in the Celtic Cloverleaf as the fans boo loudly. The referee has to make sure Sheamus lets go, as he does so- and Sheamus laughs in the face of the local talent as we go backstage.

We see Dolph Ziggler shadow-boxing in a locker room, but he's interrupted by Seth Rollins as the fans cheer for this showdown. Rollins congratulates Ziggler for winning the right to face him, and that's good and all, but- Ziggler's stupid if he thinks he's going to beat Rollins. Ziggler WON'T get the job done at No Mercy. Ziggler laughs, and says that this is typical talk from Rollins- the man who thinks he's the boss around here. He goes to speak, as Rollins tells him to shut up. Rollins says that his connections allow him some power- and he wishes Ziggler luck in the main event. Because he will face... a mystery opponent! Ziggler nods in approval, but Rollins tells
    Ziggler to always remember- he will NEVER be able to get the job done again.

Commercial.

We see Natalya backstage with Renee Young. Renee says that first of all, Nattie was attacked by Team BAD last week after her match. It's shown on the monitor behind them, as Nattie doesn't look happy. Renee asks her how she feels about it? Nattie says that Team BAD wanted to send a message- and it definitely got sent to her, but they made an enemy out of Natalya in the process. She might be by herself, but she's not going down without a fight. So tonight, she wants to face the leader of Team BAD. Renee asks her why she encouraged the We Want Sasha chants on Raw last week? Nattie says that it's simple, she doesn't exactly like Sasha Banks, but Sasha is the future of this division- and Naomi & Tamina are nothing without her. She doesn't need them, but they clearly need her.

The camera cuts to the ring as Fernando from Los Matadores awaits his opponent.

**ROAR OF THE LION!**

Rusev's music hits- as Rusev comes out for this next match, looking deep into Fernando's eyes as Fernando's clearly in trouble.

Match 3. Rusev vs. Fernando

Finish:
    You'd expect this to be a squash, but it has been very back and forth between the both men- with the powerhouse and high flying styles clashing. The match comes to an end when Rusev makes Fernando tap out to The Accolade.

**FIGHT OWENS FIGHT!**

After the match, Kevin Owens' music hits to a big mixed reaction. He makes his way to the ring- before grabbing a mic. A recap of last week's Smackdown plays, as it shows He congratulates Rusev for trying to build himself back up with wins- but it's such a shame that he's defeating nobodies. Fernando from Los Matadores? I don't need to say anything else. Owens laughs as Rusev looks annoyed. Owens tells Rusev that he might not be happy, well Owens isn't either. The fact that he's the special guest referee of his ICT Championship match, makes him sick. He says that Rusev better not cause any trouble at No Mercy, because if he does? A Pop-Up Powerbomb will await him.

**MEAT ON THE TABLE!**

Ryback's music hits as Owens turns around- and Ryback comes out. Ryback stares a hole through Owens' eyes from the stage as Owens attacked him on Smackdown, and Owens does a crying taunt to Ryback- which leads to Ryback running down the ramp, and sliding into the ring to come for Owens- but Owens escapes as he slides out of the ring too with his mic. Owens says that he's said it many times before, and he'll say it again. He's a prizefighter, and he fights on his own terms. Owens heads to the back, as Ryback turns around...

**JUMPING SIDE KICK FROM RUSEV!**

The fans boo as Rusev has struck with a huge kick to the face of Ryback, as Ryback immediately goes down on the ground. Rusev looks towards the fans, and screams as we head to a break.

Commercial.

We get a recap of everything that has just went down as the commentators talk about how the match between Kevin Owens & Ryback can really go either way- as Rusev seems not be a fan of any of them. We get a clip of Cesaro's challenge to Big Show from last week, and Big Show IS here tonight!

**SWISS MADE!**

Cesaro's music hits as the fans reply with a decent pop- and as Cesaro comes out wearing a full smart outfit with grey suit and trousers, along with many Cesaro Section signs being lifted up in the air. Cesaro makes his way to the ring with a mic. He says that before he says anything- he'd like to announce that he absolutely hates his theme music- and it needs to be changed. He asks the Cesaro Section if they agree? They reply with a pop. He says but now, it's time to cut to the chase. He made a challenge to Big Show for a match at No Mercy last week, and he wants to know what the answer's going to be.

**CRANK IT UP!**

Big Show comes out to a negative reaction from the crowd- as he makes his way to the ring with a mic. He'll talk about how nobody gives a crap about Cesaro's theme music, or his main event match- but he hasn't been on recent shows because of the damage he took at the Madison Square Garden event. He says that Cesaro is the one to blame for that- because he involved his pathetic Swiss ass into something that didn't involve him! The fans boo. Show says that the Cesaro Section can boo all they want- but it's nothing more than a facade. We probably won't even see a single sign in the crowd next week! The fans raise their signs as Cesaro smirks. Show says that this is the main thing he wants to point out- Cesaro might be great in the ring, but that's not enough. He says that he's going to give three names. Dean Ambrose. Kevin Owens. Seth Rollins. Those three men- all came from the independent scene. But how does it feel, knowing that they have all achieved more in a year than Cesaro has in his entire career?

**OOOOHHHHH**

And as for Cesaro's pathetic challenge for No Mercy? IT'S ON! Big Show vs. Cesaro will take place! BUT, he's warning Cesaro- because he's going to knock his ass out of the ring at No Mercy! Big Show drops the mic, as Cesaro goes to speak- and Show goes for a KO Punch- but Cesaro sees it coming, and he blocks it! Cesaro kicks Show in the gut, before going for a Neutralizer as the fans anticipate it.. but Show manages to break out of it- and he manages to get out of the ring! Show walks to the ramp, as Cesaro looks around him. He's pumped- so what does he do?

**CESARO SLIDES OUT OF THE RING!**

The fans go nuts as Show doesn't realize, and Cesaro runs at him- spins him around, and the two men begin to trade shots as they unload on each other! However, officials come out to stop this mammoth brawl as the fans scream 'Let them fight!' over and over again.

Commercial.

**NEW FOUNDATION!**

We're back as Natalya's music hits! Nattie makes her way to the ring for this next match. The commentators hype up how Nattie issued a challenge to face the leader of Team BAD tonight.

**SKY'S THE LIMIT!**

Team BAD come out to Sasha Banks' music, as the three divas make their way to the ring. But when it comes to deciding who's going to face Natalya, Sasha Banks & Naomi argue which leads to Tamina stepping in as she slides into the ring- however, Nattie grabs a mic. She wishes Tamina good luck, and we'll see if she'll be able to get the job done without the help of her partners. But there's a problem. Clearly Chicago doesn't want Tamina to face her.. because everybody knows that Chicago wants Sasha Banks in this ring with Nattie. The fans erupt with We Want Sasha chants as Team BAD look annoyed.

Match 4. Natalya vs. Tamina

Finish: A rematch from last week hasn't stopped Chicago from going absolutely nuts with We Want Sasha chants- and it has been pissing Team BAD off big time. This match comes to an end when Nattie is in control- which leads to Sasha & Naomi getting up on the apron to interfere. Nattie drops them both with a Clothesline, but Tamina goes to roll her up- as Nattie kicks out. This leads to Nattie locking Tamina in the Sharpshooter, as Tamina taps out to give Nattie the win!

After the match, Nattie celebrates her win outside the ring as Naomi & Sasha join Tamina. Team BAD taunt Nattie from the ring as Nattie raises her hands in the air.

We head backstage to see PCB. Charlotte asks Paige & Becky Lynch if they're all on the same page? Paige says that of course they are, as Becky agrees. Paige asks why is she asking that- as Charlotte says that The Bellas have been trying to stirr trouble up between them, and she doesn't want their words to affect them as a team. Paige says that it's not going to work, because they know better. Becky says that as far as they're concerned? They're sisters, and they're connected for life.

Commercial.

We're back from a break, as the commentators talk about how No Mercy will be a huge event as The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar will take place in a Hell in a Cell match! A video package plays as it highlights the feud between Lesnar & Undertaker so far with Lesnar breaking Undertaker's streak, Undertaker return as he targetted Lesnar- and the numerous brawls and encounters between the both men. The commentators then hype up how The Undertaker & Brock Lesnar will both be here next week! They talk about how there are more announcements to make, as Randy Orton & Dean Ambrose will take on Braun Strowmen & Luke Harper at No Mercy in the pre-show. And finally, another match for the pre-show will take place as there will be a Divas Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to the Divas Championship!

**NEW DAY, NEW WAY!!**

The New Day's music hits as the fans erupt with a mixed reaction. All three members come out with their tag team titles around their waist- and they're all out with a mic. Xavier Woods says that last week, you saw a new side of The New Day. Let's roll the footage.

**Footage is shown from last week's Raw of The New Day putting The Dudleyz through tables each- as they showcased their vicious side.**

The fans boo as The New Day all look around. Woods says that the fans shouldn't be booing, just because The Dudleyz' had their BOOTY put into the tables! Woods laughs. Woods says that The New Day aren't proud of their actions, but they did it out of good will. Out of positivity! Big E speaks, and says that now- The Dudleyz know how it feels. When they make poor superstars suffer by putting their BOOTY's through tables, they can now feel that same pain. But they shouldn't be ashamed by it- no, they should turn that negative into a positive! They should bounce back from it. Kofi speaks, and asks how are The Dudleyz going to bounce back if they aren't even here tonight? He says that they've been given the night off due to the unfortunate tragedies that took place last week. BUT- never fear, The New Day are here- and tonight? They're competing against three men..

Randy Orton.

Dean Ambrose

And Roman Reigns!

The fans cheer all names, but a mixed reaction is there for Reigns. Kofi says that they're ready, after last week- they're feeling more confident as ever, and that's what POSITIVITY does for you. He says that everybody's probably getting bored with that word, right? Positivity? Well, YOLO! The more they say it, the more fans will understand! Because... NEW! DAY ROCK! The New Day begin to clap as the fans chant NEW! DAY SUCK! as loudly as possible with the Tag Team Champions waiting for their opponents.

**VOICES!**

Randy Orton's music hits, as Orton comes out to cheers from the crowd.

**RETALIATION!**

The fans go nuts as Dean Ambrose's music hits! Ambrose comes out, and joins Orton as we wait for...

**THE TRUTH REIGNS**

ROMAN REIGNS! A huge mixed reaction is heard around the arena with more cheers as Reigns does his usual entrance- and joins Orton & Ambrose outside the ring as this match is on.
    Last edited by Shaz11; 12-20-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Match 5. Randy Orton, Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. The New Day

Finish:
    This match is very back and forth as both teams have put on a fantastic bout. Various moments have seen Reigns & Ambrose leap from the ring to do Suicide Dives on all members of The New Day, along with an RKO frenzy from Orton too. Back to the action, Kofi & Ambrose are the legal men. Kofi is on the ground, and that leads to Ambrose lining him up for some Dirty Deeds- but Orton tags him from behind! He gets into ring, as Ambrose is confused as hell. Orton & Ambrose begin to argue, as Reigns tries to keep them
    together- and Ambrose gets behind the apron- but Kofi rolls up Orton... and The New Day pick up the win!

The New Day can't believe it as the Tag Team champions rush to the stage to celebrate their huge win over three main eventers. They head to the back leaving the faces in the ring. The three men are all arguing- and Reigns eventually takes a step back, as he looks frustrated. But from out of nowhere...

**THE WYATT FAMILY GRAPHIC!**

The lights immediately go out, as Bray Wyatt is on the TitanTron with Braun Strowman & Luke Harper. Wyatt asks if anybody can feel the atmosphere? The aura of truth. He says that every single time he opens his mouth, everybody gets glued into his words because they know that he doesn't talk rubbish. Wyatt says that last week, he said that Roman was a frustrated man- and as each week passes by, the tension just increases. He says that Ambrose & Orton can't seem to get on, and it hurts Roman because he so desperately wants to win this war. But how can you win this war, when don't even have a team that is on the same page? Wyatt laughs, and says that No Mercy is the beginning of Roman Reigns' downfall. Follow the buzzards.

The lights go back on, as Roman is in the ring- looking furious over what Wyatt has said. Orton & Ambrose both look at Roman as we head to a break.

Commercial.

We're back from our final break of the evening, as we immediately head backstage to Triple H. Renee Young approaches him- and asks
    him if the fans can get an idea of who this mystery opponent is? Hunter says that the match is up next, but clearly people can't wait- but the man that Ziggler will face is dangerous. He smirks, before walking off.

We get a recap of everything that has just went down. Another hype graphic is shown for next week, as Brock Lesnar & The Undertaker will both have a confrontation before the final chapter of their feud, which will culminate in Hell in a Cell! And another announcement for next week on Raw, but there will be a confrontation between Dolph Ziggler & Seth Rollins as we get closer to this match at No Mercy. But now? It's time for a huge main event as Dolph Ziggler takes on a mystery opponent!

**HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD!!**

Dolph Ziggler's music hits as the fans go absolutely crazy! Ziggler makes his way to the ring for this main event as he looks ready for it- and he slides into the ring as he awaits his mystery opponent. Ziggler waits, and waits- until...

**REBEL SON!!**

I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS! The fans erupt with mixed reactions as Wade Barrett's music hits! However, he's nowhere to be seen. But all is clear, as Barrett appears on his podium- which rises. Barrett has a mic, as he speaks. He says that he's got some good news, and he's got some bad news! The good news is... Wade Barrett is back on Monday Night Raw- and he's ready to kick some ass! But as for the bad news? Well, it's simple. Barrett has to make his return in such an awful arena like CHICAGO! Barrett says that Chicago's fan favorite in Ziggler will get pummeled tonight by a dangerous man! The podium goes down, as Barrett makes his way to the ring for the main event.

Match 6. Dolph Ziggler vs. Wade Barrett

Finish: This match is very back and forth, and clearly it has been the best match of tonight so far. Back to the action- Barrett has Ziggler picked up for a Wasteland before he nails it! He then walks back to the corner, and lines Ziggler up for a Bullhammer- which he goes for as Ziggler gets up and turns around, but Ziggler ducks as Barrett hits the air... ZIG ZAG! Ziggler goes for a cover, as the referee counts...

**SETH ROLLINS BREAKS UP THE PIN!!**

The fans immediately start booing as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion has came out of nowhere to break up the cover! The referee calls for a DQ as Rollins doesn't stop attacking Ziggler, with Ziggler getting the win by DQ. Rollins helps Barrett up, and the two men look at Ziggler- and clearly they aren't finished. Rollins picks Ziggler up to his feet for Barrett...

**BULLHAMMER TO ZIGGLER!**

The fans continue their negative reaction towards Ziggler being beaten down as Barrett was right... he would get pumelled- but it has took two dangerous man to do it as Rollins & Barrett have took him out. Barrett exits the ring, as Rollins grabs a mic.

Rollins says that he's came off a huge win over 'The Demon' Kane, but that's not what everybody is talking about. Instead, the talk is all on Ziggler- how he's rising to the odds yet again to compete for the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He looks down, and asks Ziggler what is the point? Why face a man, who will ruin your hopes within an instant? Let's face it, Ziggler might have been world champion twice- but the amount of days he was champion in both reigns isn't even close to how long Rollins has been champion for. He says that Ziggler is a lost cause. A man who has done the same old thing for the past 8 years- and he has nothing to show for it. And Ziggler has the cheek, to think that he can even compete against Rollins when he can't even lace his boots! Ziggler is here to because he wants to show how good he is. To show how hard he works. But guess what? All Ziggler has done is show, that sometimes? It doesn't matter how hard you work. It doesn't matter how good you are. Sometimes, you just can't make it to the top no matter how hard you try. Ziggler wants to show off to the world? Well he's just been shown up by the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Rollins drops the mic, as the fans boo. Rollins goes to exit the ring, but he looks back at Ziggler- and he clearly isn't done. He goes back in, and grabs Ziggler by the hair before setting him up for his finisher...

**PEDIGREE TO ZIGGLER!**

The fans continue to boo loudly as Ziggler has been nailed with a Pedigree to the canvas! A huge smirk appears on Rollins' face, before The Man begans to laugh sadistically as Raw heads off the air.